Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attraction to 20 and under is the new benchmark for being considered a pedophile.

goodread. according to normies foids can do no wrong and they are little angels. the best solution is ban marriage.

RIP @98GoinOnDead

Gone but not forgotten :feelsrope:

I'm 20 and would date a 14 year old foid if it were legal to be honest.

20% Insulting fellow users on sacred ID
Cope you disgusting pedophile

Aging old roasties salty AF and BTFO that chad and richie rich wants that prime youthful 19 year old pussy,

so they are always coming up with new ways to shame men into opening up their wallets to these aging used up trashbag roastie whores, who only the lowest of the low tier cucks and simps would ever go for

I think that 20 y.o. are old and now it's pedophilia jfl, "you are a pedophile for not like the 30 y.o. ugly post-wall foids" :soy::soy::feels:

Will you ever stop talking about minors?Shit's getting old already. Yes you think people are agecucks. Anything new to add?
You posted this on your registration date, how long have you been lurking?

Aging old roasties salty AF and BTFO that chad and richie rich wants that prime youthful 19 year old pussy,

so they are always coming up with new ways to shame men into opening up their wallets to these aging used up trashbag roastie whores, who only the lowest of the low tier cucks and simps would ever go for
You haven't seen anything yet. A world renowned cancer researchers was fired for having a consensual sexual relationship with a 29 year old foid!!

I'll make a thread about it later, but one of the reasons given for his firing was that he is older than her and thus manipulated her. Age cuckery is a religion. It will soon be pedophilia for a 30-40 year old man to find a 29 year old foid attractive.

I hate agecucks

@Corvus @Murder Mario @Michael W. Ford