Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attraction to 20 and under is the new benchmark for being considered a pedophile.

Nah mods clarified not to sexualise prepubescent girls. Talking about JBs is still fine.
no, you are coping HARD.

@MarquisDeSade get the fuck in here and inform this dude

talking about 12 year olds isnt okay because we are trying to appease normies.

you know what Im against is men getting 20 years of hard time in the penitentiary for consensual sex with a 14 year old that lied about her age thats bullshit and if a woman did it she would get 1 week of parole
I would be against that too. Why are you acting like I wouldn't be against it? I feel like you're being overly emotional.

I would be against that too. Why are acting like I wouldn't be against it?
because your a fucking retarded agecuck who has 70 posts your probably an ITcuck infiltrator

because your a fucking retarded agecuck who has 70 posts your probably an ITcuck infiltrator
It must be really hard being this stupid. Hey are you still gonna retract that false accusation or are you going to pretend it never happened?

I would be against that too. Why are you acting like I wouldn't be against it? I feel like you're being overly emotional.
you gotta be one stupid Motherfucker to think consexual sex with a 14 year old is pedophilia

you gotta be one stupid Motherfucker to think consexual sex with a 14 year old is pedophilia
Yeah it's called Hebephilia my bad. That of course changes everything.

Yes.
It does.
Shut the fuck up.
You whiteknight, roastie-worshipping cuck.
Im done arguing with these agecucks these guys need to be banned for roastie worshiping

Yeah I bet you blaze up faggot. Probably killed half your braincels off with that shit. Know where they love LE WEED 420? Reddit. Go back.
It's you smoking that copium. Keep projecting I'm getting my laughs

It's you smoking that copium. Keep projecting I'm getting my laughs
Yeah ok dude and keep whiteknighting for roasties. You are an obvious fucking infiltrator. You are literally just parroting reddit and normalfag dogma. Utterly cucked. You also miss the greater point of the OP post on every level, because you are a low IQ faggot.

Yeah ok dude and keep whiteknighting for roasties. You are an obvious fucking infiltrator. You are literally just parroting reddit and normalfag dogma. Utterly cucked. You also miss the greater point of the OP post on every level, because you are a low IQ faggot.
I know what you're trying to do. It ain't gonna work. Just hold this L for me cause I got no time for your projections left.

I know what you're trying to do. It ain't gonna work. Just hold this L for me cause I got no time for your projections left.
>doesn't engage with half the points of OP
>"HOLD THIS L DIS SHIT BUSSIN SUSSY BAKA CUH YA YEET"
Fucking tiktok zoomer faggot you are probably 14 underagecel fuck OFF :feelswhat:

no, you are coping HARD.

@98GoinOnDead

you've been brainwashed your probably a normalfag your not understand OPs message hes trying to tell you

>doesn't engage with half the points of OP
>"HOLD THIS L DIS SHIT BUSSIN SUSSY BAKA CUH YA YEET"
Fucking tiktok zoomer faggot you are probably 14 underagecel fuck OFF :feelswhat:
^Tell me you got mental issues without saying you got mental issues

why are you even debating him?
honestly Im just doing it so I can rack up posts and postmaxxing arguing with people is a good way to get lots of posts

i only like mature women
Grannypill

honestly Im just doing it so I can rack up posts and postmaxxing arguing with people is a good way to get lots of posts
"Honestly I'm just coping with the fact that I have zero arguments to make" Please enlighten me and retract your accusation.

no, you are coping HARD.

1e26dbf4f79aa1f39401256416ee6fc7

All straight guys like teens, they just dont admit because they fear for their social reputation; in my country, these teen girls are rarely virgin by the age of 15 and 16 and they even admit themselves that they give head and sex to multiple guys of any age, they even know how to use pills and do without condom; the worst part is that they despise virgins and hate incels, they are the definition of whores

Agecucks are cancer. A 20 year old woman is an old woman. 13 or 14 is her prime time

Reading through this thread is making me drop 10 iq points. Is anyone here so retarded to actually believe there aren't 14yo girls more sexually mature than 20+ yo guys?