Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Attraction to 20 and under is the new benchmark for being considered a pedophile.

98GoinOnDead

98GoinOnDead

Agepilled Regretcell
-
We know that modern definition of "pedophile" is now "age gap that I consider wrong for arbitrary reasons" aka a 15yo boy dating/being attracted to a 14yo girl is not pedophilia but a 20yo boy attracted to 14yo girl is pedophile. This is a new paradigm, whereby agegaps are what define who is and isn't a pedophile. The justification of it being pedophilia and wrong is that it has a "maturity gap" ,implying that:
-The older in a relationship will always be more mature/experienced than the younger (not true considering how immature and arrested development most incels are due to zero sexual experience)
-There will be a power imbalance that will lead to coercion and the like (ignores that most relationships have some level of power imbalance and not all relationships are coercive) (also foids have massive power in terms of legal and social power, so surely they are the coercive ones

Most importantly it ignores the fact that, even setting aside actual dating and interaction, a man who merely is attracted to an under 18 girl is considered a pedo, regardless of the fact that
A) It is normal
B) There is no venue for this "coercion" because it is literally just an attraction, not an interaction with the foid. Therefore any argument against the attraction is on the level of wanting to ban thoughtcrime, which is insane.

What is my point? It is that this will creep up and up. Right now, if you are attracted to a foid who is 18 and you are 20+, you will get called a creep. Soon, they are going to start labeling it pedophilia. Might seem crazy, but these are normalfags we are talking about. Soon, just as a 21 year old with attraction to 16 is called pedo, a 23 year old wanting an 18 year old will be considered pedo, or maybe if there is a bigger gap than that. You will be ostracised for attraction to college age girls, just as with highschool girls. Remember, just a few decades hence, JBs were doing shoots for playboy, and depicting age gap relationships was not frowned upon. Times change. Just don't be shocked when it happens. They will say "you shouldn't go near anyone under 21 because they can't by alcohol!" JFL (americucks logic)

Oh, this of course won't apply to onlyfans whores and prostitutes aka "sex workers". No one frowns when a 50 year old buisinessman fucks an 18 year old hooker or faps to petite young bitches on onlyfans. Remember, they will use cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics so that girls still have the freedom to be whores but males at large have none of the benefits.

AGECUCKISM IS EVOLVING! :feelsohgod:

Will you ever stop talking about minors?Shit's getting old already. Yes you think people are agecucks. Anything new to add?

Meanwhile a woman rapes 5 "12" year old boys and she gets a medal and a handshake, 1 day in jail.

Will you ever stop talking about minors?Shit's getting old already. Yes you think people are agecucks. Anything new to add?
JoinedMar 10, 2022Posts60Online9h 0m

Hi ITcuck. You can go back now. Anyway I look forward to seeing your post on the sub :feelskek:

he is right though it is quite normal to be attracted to other people 14-18 years old generally speaking as long as the 14-18 year old looks fully developed and gone through puberty its normal and it has been normal for thousands of years

he is right though it is quite normal to be attracted to other people 14-18 years old generally speaking as long as the 14-18 year old looks fully developed its normal and it has been normal for thousands of years
I agree with that. But that doesn't justify having a sexual relationship with them. You can find a 14 year sexually attractive which is more normal than people are willing to admit for sure but that doesn't justify having sex with them.

I agree with that. But that doesn't justify having a sexual relationship with them. You can find a 14 year sexually attractive which is more normal than people are willing to admit for sure but that doesn't justify having sex with them.
bullshit your a fucking cuck if its consensual sex its perfectly fine stop having this cucked mentality and in some places like germany the age of consent is 14 so I mean it depends on where you live but in most places the age of consent is 16

Hi ITcuck. You can go back now. Anyway I look forward to seeing your post on the sub :feelskek:
Being against Pedophilia = ITcuck
Alright homie. No one that's right in their mind makes 20 posts about how people back in the day used to date minors but okay.

bullshit your a fucking cuck if its consensual sex its perfectly fine stop having this cucked mentality and in some places like germany the age of consent is 14 so I mean it depends on where you live but in most places the age of consent is 16
A girl of 14 mostly cannot consent to sex due to power imbalances and predatory behavior. Jfl at the notion that people who are advocating at the lowering age of consent aren't doing it just for predatory behavior.

Being against Pedophilia = ITcuck
Alright homie. No one that's right in their mind makes 20 posts about how people back in the day used to date minors but okay.
first of all liking 16 year olds is not pedophilia whats pedophilia is liking prebubecent girls under 13 which is not normal however liking girls who are post-puberty is normal

first of all liking 16 year olds is not pedophilia whats pedophilia is liking prebubecent girls under 13 which is not normal however liking girls who are post-puberty is normal
It's normal to be sexually attracted to postpubescent girl this includes 14 year olds yes. Pedophilia is commonly used as age below age of consent.

It's normal to be sexually attracted to postpubescent girl this includes 14 year olds yes. Pedophilia is commonly used as age below age of consent.
well thats just not what it is use the term right not colloquially

Pedophilia is commonly used as age below age of consent.
Yes, which is wrong because normalfags don't know the meaning of words. Also in many countries 14/16 is the age of consent. Roasties don't care about this anymore. Even attraction to 18+ will get you labelled a predator if you are too old.

Lmao you are definitely undercover ITcuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

you know if its consensual and the age gap is not massive then I dont see any problem your just an agecuck 14, 15, 16 year olds can consent

We know that modern definition of "pedophile" is now "age gap that I consider wrong for arbitrary reasons" aka a 15yo boy dating/being attracted to a 14yo girl is not pedophilia but a 20yo boy attracted to 14yo girl is pedophile. This is a new paradigm, whereby agegaps are what define who is and isn't a pedophile. The justification of it being pedophilia and wrong is that it has a "maturity gap" ,implying that:
-The older in a relationship will always be more mature/experienced than the younger (not true considering how immature and arrested development most incels are due to zero sexual experience)
-There will be a power imbalance that will lead to coercion and the like (ignores that most relationships have some level of power imbalance and not all relationships are coercive) (also foids have massive power in terms of legal and social power, so surely they are the coercive ones

Most importantly it ignores the fact that, even setting aside actual dating and interaction, a man who merely is attracted to an under 18 girl is considered a pedo, regardless of the fact that
A) It is normal
B) There is no venue for this "coercion" because it is literally just an attraction, not an interaction with the foid. Therefore any argument against the attraction is on the level of wanting to ban thoughtcrime, which is insane.

What is my point? It is that this will creep up and up. Right now, if you are attracted to a foid who is 18 and you are 20+, you will get called a creep. Soon, they are going to start labeling it pedophilia. Might seem crazy, but these are normalfags we are talking about. Soon, just as a 21 year old with attraction to 16 is called pedo, a 23 year old wanting an 18 year old will be considered pedo, or maybe if there is a bigger gap than that. You will be ostracised for attraction to college age girls, just as with highschool girls. Remember, just a few decades hence, JBs were doing shoots for playboy, and depicting age gap relationships was not frowned upon. Times change. Just don't be shocked when it happens. They will say "you shouldn't go near anyone under 21 because they can't by alcohol!" JFL (americucks logic)

Oh, this of course won't apply to onlyfans whores and prostitutes aka "sex workers". No one frowns when a 50 year old buisinessman fucks an 18 year old hooker or faps to petite young bitches on onlyfans. Remember, they will use cognitive dissonance and mental gymnastics so that girls still have the freedom to be whores but males at large have none of the benefits.

AGECUCKISM IS EVOLVING! :feelsohgod:
Even incel sites like this one are into agecuckoldry, it never began.

Yes, which is wrong because normalfags don't know the meaning of words. Also in many countries 14/16 is the age of consent. Roasties don't care about this anymore. Even attraction to 18+ will get you labelled a predator if you are too old.

Lmao you are definitely undercover ITcuck :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
yeah this dudes an ITcuck who infuriated this site he thinks 16 year olds cant consent what a fucking cuck he needs to get banned

Hebephilia I suppose
dude if the age of consent in your country is 14 its ok and its perfectly legal most modern countries have the age of consent around 14/16

you know if its consensual and the age gap is not massive then I dont see any problem your just an agecuck 14, 15, 16 year olds can consent
Reducing my legitimate concerns to just being an agecuck is dishonest. You can't be honest to me saying that somebody who is 21 years old and in college starts dating a 14 year old without him being weird.

dude if the age of consent in your country is 14 its ok and its perfectly legal most modern countries have the age of consent around 14/16
I don't base my morality based on what is legal.

I don't base my morality based on what is legal.
its not just legal but its been normal for thousands of years 14 year olds were getting married off to 20 year olds

yeah this dudes an ITcuck who infuriated this site he thinks 16 year olds cant consent what a fucking cuck he needs to get banned
Please quote me saying that 16 year olds can't consent I'll wait

its not just legal but its been normal for thousands of years 14 year olds were getting married off to 20 year olds
I don't base my morality on tradition either. You're a bit slow

Please quote me saying that 16 year olds can't consent I'll wait
its just how it is if the legal age of consent is 14 then its 14 if the age of consent is 16 then its 16

its just how it is if the legal age of consent is 14 then its 14 if the age of consent is 16 then its 16
Making a false accusation about me how I'm an agecuck and not even willing to bring any evidence and elaborate it.

@98GoinOnDead

did you see the new rules, where mods said being attracted to sub14 makes you a pedo :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You could be attracted to a 12 year old with boobs and the mods here will mod you. That's how bad agecuckery has gotten.

actually 24 and under

Making a false accusation about me how I'm an agecuck and not even willing to bring any evidence and elaborate it.
Im just saying what the OP is trying to say is its normal for a 15 year old to be attracted to a 14 year old but not for a 20 year old to be attracted to a 14 year old its just a bullshit double standard its been normal and its biologically hardwired into males brain to be attracted to post-pubescents females its just biology you cant deny biology

it is what it is
Good argument bro I'm convinced. Just because something was considered normal we should do it now too. With that logic you can justify anything. In the future you could say. During the 21st century we were agecucks and it was normal therefore we should be like that too now. See how retarded you sound.

Will you retract your false accusation or do you just don't care about being truthful?
if you think 14 year olds shouldnt be able to consent your an agecuck

Good argument bro I'm convinced. Just because something was considered normal we should do it now too. With that logic you can justify anything. In the future you could say. During the 21st century we were agecucks and it was normal therefore we should be like that too now. See how retarded you sound.
you can have your opinions its ok if you just wanna be a little cuck and think what you want but its true 14 year olds can consent your just cucked if a 16 year old can consent with a 20 year old then why cant a 15 year old or 14 year old? they both are past puberty and if the age of consent in your country is 14 then why should it be a problem? I think your just stupid

Im just saying what the OP is trying to say is its normal for a 15 year old to be attracted to a 14 year old but not for a 20 year old to be attracted to a 14 year old its just a bullshit double standard its been normal and its biologically hardwired into males brain to be attracted to post-pubescents females its just biology you cant deny biology
You cannot comprehend the nuance in which I'm speaking. I recognized the fact that most men are attracted to 14 year olds and that it is natural. That being said. Something that is natural is not per definition moral. People only like to use this term when it fits their narrative. Nature is arbitrarily defined. Every action you do or take is in accordance to nature. Even when attempting to defy it.

A girl of 14 mostly cannot consent to sex due to power imbalances and predatory behavior. Jfl at the notion that people who are advocating at the lowering age of consent aren't doing it just for predatory behavior.
Are you actually trolling? Holy fuck die :reeeeee:
@98GoinOnDead

did you see the new rules, where mods said being attracted to sub14 makes you a pedo :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You could be attracted to a 12 year old with boobs and the mods here will mod you. That's how bad agecuckery has gotten.
Nah mods clarified not to sexualise prepubescent girls. Talking about JBs is still fine.

you can have your opinions its ok if you just wanna be a little cuck and think what you want but its true 14 year olds can consent your just cucked if a 16 year old can consent with a 20 year old then why cant a 15 year old or 14 year old? they both are past puberty and if the age of consent in your country is 14 then why should it be a problem? I think your just stupid
'I think your just stupid'
lmao says the one that's incapable of understanding what I'm saying, making false accusations he can't prove and uses several logical fallacies within minutes. Yet you call me stupid? That's utter projection my friend.

You cannot comprehend the nuance in which I'm speaking. I recognized the fact that most men are attracted to 14 year olds and that it is natural. That being said. Something that is natural is not per definition moral. People only like to use this term when it fits their narrative. Nature is arbitrarily defined. Every action you do or take is in accordance to nature. Even when attempting to defy it.
your just speaking nonsense its simple if the age of consent in your country is 14 then it shouldnt be a problem if the sex is consensual it wont psychologically damage her if its consensual and its of the age of consent

Shut the fuck up gaslighting cuck. You say that the attraction is natural but then you still call it pedophilia.
Reducing my legitimate concerns to just being an agecuck is dishonest. You can't be honest to me saying that somebody who is 21 years old and in college starts dating a 14 year old without him being weird.
THIS IS AN INCEL FORUM YOU CUCK. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING "WEIRD".

WHAT THE FUCK MODS PLEASE BAN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Meanwhile a woman rapes 5 "12" year old boys and she gets a medal and a handshake, 1 day in jail.
That should be the "punishment" for men who do the same with a jb.

Are you actually trolling? Holy fuck die :reeeeee:

Nah mods clarified not to sexualise prepubescent girls. Talking about JBs is still fine.
No normal person advocates for lowering age of consent. If you won't admit that this push is partly done by people who do it with bad intentions then you're delusional.

'I think your just stupid'
lmao says the one that's incapable of understanding what I'm saying, making false accusations he can't prove and uses several logical fallacies within minutes. Yet you call me stupid? That's utter projection my friend.
you just love to agecuck dont you damn bro its just the facts I told you time and time again most 14 year old foids can consent and even if the age of consent was raised to 21 they would still be fucking

Shut the fuck up gaslighting cuck. You say that the attraction is natural but then you still call it pedophilia.
you know what Im against is men getting 20 years of hard time in the penitentiary for consensual sex with a 14 year old that lied about her age thats bullshit and if a woman did it she would get 1 week of parole

THIS IS AN INCEL FORUM YOU CUCK. WE DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING "WEIRD".

WHAT THE FUCK MODS PLEASE BAN :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I should have called it Hebephilia.

'the attraction is natural but then you still call it pedophilia'

Natural things can still be disorders I don't know what argument you're tryna make here.

Laughing at you for crying to the mods to ban me. Once again acting in projection. Calling other people snowflakes and agecucks when being met with a little bit resistance immediately calling for me being banned. lmao. How can you be so self unaware. Is it that you don't care or are you just stupid?