Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel ATTENTION USERS

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
There has been a massive wave of WHITE KNIGHT SOY BOY BETA CUCKS Comming onto this forum and spreading their soy blue pilled cucked advice

WE DO NOT TOLERATE THIS THEY ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

DO YOUR PART AND REPORT THEM FOR AN IMMEDIATE BAN

FUCKING SPINELESS CUCK SCUM YOU WILL BE DESTROYED

@FukkenLoser appears to be one of these, his posts are negative effort

post screenshots of the users and tagg names please

You are what? A fellow membER of the Cuck resistence militia movement?
I think you're being overly dramatic tbh, the site has incredibly rigid standards for entry and maintains a high barrier to entry for new users, plus most of the new users seem pretty blackpilled.

Most posts are low effort, but you have to understand that's par for the course for everything, most things in the world are low effort

Also, fuck a cuck, Beta Male thirst destroyed the male's value in the sexual marketplace, they all deserve a Guantanamo treatment

I think you're being overly dramatic tbh, the site has incredibly rigid standards for entry and maintains a high barrier to entry for new users, plus most of the new users seem pretty blackpilled.

Most posts are low effort, but you have to understand that's par for the course for everything, most things in the world are low effort

Also, fuck a cuck, Beta Male thirst destroyed the male's value in the sexual marketplace, they all deserve a Guantanamo treatment
My only existence is to eliminate cucks. I've seen too much of an influx of cucks here lately go look at @Mainländer most recent post.

Yes they should all be tortured in Guantanamo

My only existence is to eliminate cucks. I've seen too much of an influx of cucks here lately go look at @Mainländer most recent post.

Yes they should all be tortured in Guantanamo

Mainlander is not a cuck. Calm down.

Mainlander is not a cuck. Calm down.
No i ment go look at @Mainländer recent post. There is a bunch of cucks talking shit to him on there
post screenshots of the users and tagg names please
Screenshot 2018 11 17 11 13 58

A cuck post from one of @Mainländer threads. This cuck is talking shit to @Mainländer

No i ment go look at @Mainländer recent post. There is a bunch of cucks talking shit to him on there

View attachment 65235
A cuck post from one of @Mainländer threads. This cuck is talking shit to @Mainländer
Thank you mods for finally banning that cuck, although only temporarily.

I hope all whiteknights get banned, they're even worse than cucks. Go whiteknight elsewhere, there are plenty of places to do that. Not here.

Annihilate every cuck you see... on the site ofc.

Thank you mods for finally banning that cuck, although only temporarily.

I hope all whiteknights get banned, they're even worse than cucks. Go whiteknight elsewhere, there are plenty of places to do that. Not here.
High IQ he should be fucking permabaned

Annihilate every cuck you see... on the site ofc.

NO MERCY FOR CUCKS brothER

kill tha cucks

I'm mostly worried about the normie infiltration which seems inevitable as this forum grows increasingly mainstream

As long they're blackpilled its fine to me. NO CUCKS
By normies I mean NT people with friends and a social life. Not 'blackpilled normies' that are basically equal to the incel in every trait except for the fact that they're not virgin.

Annihilate them off the face of this website!

Cucks must dragged OUT of here

OUT OUT OUT

CUCK GENOCIDE NOW