Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Attention seeking femoid claims to have depression and anxiety

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
meanwhile has a boyfriend, and for someone with anxiety she seems to do be doing the opposite broadcasting herself to hundreds of people online.

Shes just another female example of one who has commit to hypergamy once again, as she is ugly as fuck without makeup as seen through the streams on her channel, but is still able to lock down a chadlite.

https://www.pscp.tv/grimcreepxr/1MYxNjmwWbzxw

Have seeing this kind of foids a lot in the last years, they have depression, anxiety, are introverts, never had friends, was diagnosed with aspergers, was bullied in school, but everyone love them now, wow the world really turns

Have seeing this kind of foids a lot in the last years, they have depression, anxiety, are introverts, never had friends, was diagnosed with aspergers, was bullied in school, but everyone love them now, wow the world really turns
Me too. These attention whores just advertise it on social media because they want a Chad/Tyrone to save them. Yes, Chad/Tyrone will stop pound juicy pussy, just to console them and potentially fall in love. Madness I say.

foids foids foids

everyone gets depressed but foids always announce it for attention which results in free stuff usually

Nothing new here

foid says she has depression= millions of views and everybody is sorry same with chad.

Incel makes video about real depression and anxiety= " Just man up you pussY"

foid says she has depression= millions of views and everybody is sorry same with chad.

its over

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back