Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Attention, Attention, Can I Get Everyone's Attention?

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
@Fat Link

:feelswhere: I implore everybody here to watch this bit of news closely as it unfolds the 22nd of this month. If this passes the consequences for the U.S. and much the world will be disastrous. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Last edited:
What’s this tldr

Nice hopefully we’ll get for my country too
Mandatory vaccines enforced gun point via martial law next time around basically. Individual free choice will simply be gone as they will remove your option to choose entirely. :feelsjuice:

thank God I live in a shithole nobody gives a fuck about :feelskek::feelskek::dab::dab::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
I identify as Bolivian for now on. Take me to the nearest consulate. :feelskek:

The masses of asses won't even blink.

Well I'm kinda a shut in anyway.

I suppose this means I can't even cope in peace.

Well I'm kinda a shut in anyway.

I suppose this means I can't even cope in peace.
They want to take away our cope, they want to implement martial law by giving us the rope. :feelsjuice:

@Fat Link

:feelswhere: I implore everybody here to watch this bit of news closely as it unfolds the 22nd of this month. If this passes the consequences for the U.S. and much the world will be disastrous. :feelsjuice::blackpill:

Sleepy Joe has got to go. :feelsUgh:

In anycase stickied the thread for ya. :feelsokman:

Hilariously forgetting that you are a mod too and could have done this yourself if you wanted to. Doh! :feelsohh:

Sleepy Joe has got to go. :feelsUgh:

In anycase stickied the thread for ya. :feelsokman:

Hilariously forgetting that you are a mod too and could have done this yourself if you wanted to. Doh! :feelsohh:
:feelsokman:

Mfyd9kl.jpg

More cucked globohomo shit:feelsseriously:
Mandatory vaccines enforced gun point via martial law next time around basically. Individual free choice will simply be gone as they will remove your option to choose entirely. :feelsjuice:
Massive suicidefuel if they follow through it. You can even hear NPC soys salivating at the thought that big daddy government is saving them from those pesky anti-vaxxers(please conveniently ignore bodily autonomy concept soys preach about in any other topic). Unironically dystopian ERfuel.:feelsree:
We live in the worst timeline.

@Fat Link

Well, there are two options..

Option#1 @CCPcel informs his friends at the Deep-S[UWSL]tate to remove the Alzheimers patient from the White House before its...[/UWSL]:feelsgah:
Kidding..

On a serious note:

If democrats allow the Alzheimers in Chief to pass this, then the question would be that if a republican or independent takes office, is it reversible. The fact he's doing it so late indicates that they are really trying to close the gap which growing on Covid bullshit.

But what practical changes does it mean for travelers and domestic patrons alike? That's the real question.

Lockdowns seem unlikely.

Last edited:
Just drop the fuckin nukes already.

Well, there are two options..

Option#1 @CCPcel informs his friends at the Deep-S[UWSL]tate to remove the Alzheimers patient from the White House before its...[/UWSL]:feelsgah:
Kidding..

On a serious note:

If democrats allow the Alzheimers in Chief to pass this, then the question would be that if a republican or independent takes office, is it reversible. The fact he's doing it so late indicates that they are really trying to close the gap which growing on Covid bullshit.

But what practical changes does it mean for travelers and domestic patrons alike? That's the real question.

Lockdowns seem unlikely.
They have to contain the economic collapse and the death of the dollar with martial law at this point, thus more Covid19 lock downs will follow for zee Great Reset. :feelsjuice:

Just drop the fuckin nukes already.
I hope it kills billions, I literally jerk myself off to sleep every night thinking about the destruction of this world. :feelsjuice:

Not a burgerfag, doesn’t affect me. :feelsjuice:

They have to contain the economic collapse and the death of the dollar with martial law at this point, thus more Covid19 lock downs will follow for zee Great Reset. :feelsjuice:
I really don't think they will do a Covid lockdown. It won't be tolerated this time. But they might try a "Green lockdown" of sorts. It's the next item on their "rules will save us" misappropriation agenda.

I really don't think they will do a Covid lockdown. It won't be tolerated this time. But they might try a "Green lockdown" of sorts. It's the next item on their "rules will save us" misappropriation agenda.
They need an excuse for massive international deflection to lock down entire societies away from the fallout of economic collapse, it will be Covid once again. Simple enough really. :feelsjuice:

They need an excuse for massive international deflection to lock down entire societies away from the fallout of economic collapse, it will be Covid once again. Simple enough really. :feelsjuice:
I'm skeptical about that prognostication. And also, specify what you mean exactly by "Lockdown"...

If you're thinking of what happened before in 2020. I highly doubt it. Not totally impossible but not too plausible either.

I now identify as an Indian living in Calcutta, going to the nearest consulate right now. :feelsjuice:
What?:feelsgah: How man ?

Are you brown? I'm assuming you're ugly so no problem there, criteria satisfied:feelsokman:

What?:feelsgah: How man ?

Are you brown? I'm assuming you're ugly so no problem there, criteria satisfied:feelsokman:
A can of spray tan will go a long way, I'll pass with black shoe polish dying my hair. :feelshehe:

I'm skeptical about that prognostication. And also, specify what you mean exactly by "Lockdown"...

If you're thinking of what happened before in 2020. I highly doubt it. Not totally impossible but not too plausible either.
It won't be exactly like 2020, the next lock downs will be permanent and unending. :feelsjuice:

No offense but I think the wilderness is getting to your thought process a little bit :feelsclown:

Do this and you'll be posting dots and spaces high as fuck and might even go unconscious:worryfeels:
Possibly. :feelshehe:

Nah man, I'll be fine. It can work, really!!! :feelsclown:

It won't be exactly like 2020, the next lock downs will be permanent and unending. :feelsjuice:
Ookay. So you're actually saying it's going to be MORE strict? Lmao. No way man..

...niggers and spics and jews and vanilla cuckservative whites and towel heads, and curries, and every other young idiot working to survive just wouldn't accept that. There will most likely not be a return to that type of lockdown. Even faggot Fauci says "no lockdowns" now days.

Ookay. So you're actually saying it's going to be MORE strict? Lmao. No way man..

...niggers and spics and jews and vanilla cuckservative whites and towel heads, and curries, and every other young idiot working to survive just wouldn't accept that. There will most likely not be a return to that type of lockdown. Even faggot Fauci says "no lockdowns" now days.
Doesn't matter, upon economic collapse and the death of the dollar absolute total lawlessness will be everywhere. They simply have no other choice, that is not to say it will work, more than likely it won't but they'll still attempt it anyways. Desperation causes people to do many crazy things. :feelsclown:

Doesn't matter, upon economic collapse and the death of the dollar absolute total lawlessness will be everywhere. They simply have no other choice, that is not to say it will work, more than likely it won't but they'll still attempt it anyways. Desperation causes people to do many crazy things. :feelsclown:
Okay, no man...no..

..Why would they need to say "Covid lockdown" in that type of doomsday scenario? If there is total societal collapse they can just use that fact itself to declare marshal law and military enforced lockdown. No need for using the word "Covid" at all.

Okay, no man...no..

..Why would they need to say "Covid lockdown" in that type of doomsday scenario? If there is total societal collapse they can just use that fact itself to declare marshal law and military enforced lockdown. No need for using the word "Covid" at all.
Simply for the fact they'll want to create an external scapegoat or excuse for the collapse rather than take blame for it themselves for the thirty plus years of economic financial mismanagement because eventually the population will come for their heads and scalps. It's all about misdirection of collective public anger or blame to save their own skin in the very end.

[When in reality they should all be put to death and firmly executed, every single one of them. Death squads everywhere.] :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Covid19 lock downs are back on the menus boys. :dafuckfeels:
Of course, why wouldn't they be?

NPCs were successfully fed with the fake virus hysteria in 2020 and 2021 as well, why wouldn't they eat it in 2022 either?

Of course, why wouldn't they be?

NPCs were successfully fed with the fake virus hysteria in 2020 and 2021 as well, why wouldn't they eat it in 2022 either?
We will witness the slaughter of useless NPCs in our lifetime eventually as they're fed into meat grinders. :feelsdevil:

Simply for the fact they'll want to create an external scapegoat or excuse for the collapse rather than take blame for it themselves for the thirty plus years of economic financial mismanagement because eventually the population will come for their heads and scalps. It's all about misdirection of collective public anger or blame to save their own skin in the very end.
Don't need misdirection when total collapse happens. All they need to do is declare martial law. The negros robbing depots will be enough to justified it. They may try misdirection but, it will be glaringly obvious when people are getting jacked in the street daily that shit is bad and Covid ain't it boss...

I mean you may have some dumbasses like curry immigrants of the boomer generation who buy into some sort of "pandemic" explination but everyone else will know why. It's everything added up together.
[When in reality they should all be put to death and firmly executed, every single one of them. Death squads everywhere.] :feelsdevil:
That won't happen for another 25-50 years I predict. It will happen when a full culture war is ready to mobilize and all boomers are dead and their resources spent.

Too bad I'm too crippled to plant potatoes