Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Attention, Attention, Can I Get Everyone's Attention?

Don't need misdirection when total collapse happens. All they need to do is declare martial law. The negros robbing depots will be enough to justified it. They may try misdirection but, it will be glaringly obvious when people are getting jacked in the street daily that shit is bad and Covid ain't it boss...

I mean you may have some dumbasses like curry immigrants of the boomer generation who buy into some sort of "pandemic" explination but everyone else will know why. It's everything added up together.

That won't happen for another 25-50 years I predict. It will happen when a full culture war is ready to mobilize and all boomers are dead and their resources spent.
Well, boomers are the majority of the political electorate. They don't care about convincing everybody of the narrative they've crafted, the goal is only to convince the majority of people. It will happen in a few years or less, the current world order will not last another five years. :feelsdevil:

Poorly. Had a scooter crash last week, and while I can finally walk again, my ribs are still bruised.
Sorry to hear about that man, glad to see you're still alive like me. :feelsYall:

I want lockdowns because it means uni classes are online.