Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Attention all greycels

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
I've been seeing a lot of anti-greycel threads and it is worrisome. With so much greycel hate all greycel will be discouraged to post and thus they will forever remain greycels.
It is apparent that all of you need a leader so fear not my children for I will be that great leader that will lead you through these oppressive times. A lot of you are misguided most of the time but fear not because there is progress through trial and error.
I urge all of you to post, specifically in threads made by @FastBananaCEO because that'll be funny.
Post more greycels and live long ( On this forum ) or you're gay.

View attachment 245136

Ah yes, finally, an actual colored who is courageous enough to stand up against their own kind's supremacy and help fight greycel oppression.
You, sir, have truly renewed my faith in the coloreds.

[]

Last edited:
Ah yes, finally, an actual colored who is courageous enough to stand up against their own kind's supremacy and help fight greycel oppression.
You, sir, have truly renewed my faith in the coloreds.

[]
Bro i really enjoyed your playlist from your signature. I really liked the comfy gifs and pics you put in there

All greycels who dont like smell of fresh asphalt can suck my dick

The smell of fresh asphalt is truly invigorating.
So much so that it leaves me breathless and dying for fresh air.
Fuck greycels

The more greycel hatred you spew only makes us greys stronger, remember that.
We greycels are the truest of cels, mogged even here.

Truer words have never been spoken.
we where all grey cells at one point ppl that hate them are just cunts there is nothing wrong with messing with them but saying they dont belong here is just gay

Thank you, Hirohito, the former emperor of the greater jap empire, for those kind words of encouragement and compassion.
Bro i really enjoyed your playlist from your signature. I really liked the comfy gifs and pics you put in there

If there's one other colored that I can add to my whitelist, it would definitely be you.
I kinda, sorta really just picked some random songs from my one hundred song+ playlist and tried my best to match them with gifs/vods in a hurry.
Now, if you were to subscribe to my YouTube channel ;);) you will be inundated with new playlists. ;);)
But yeah, the new ones that I'll be uploading will basically all follow the same pattern and shit, so...

Last edited:
Contrary to what you posted, greycel hate will force greycels to postmax.
Jfl no.
Imagine you get bullied at school, will that increase your willingness to attend ?