Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Atten: Kointo, mylifeistrash, therealchincel, i_a_m_i, goffSystemQB, killuminoidBR

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Do any of you still post under an alt account? PM me if you don't want it to be public. Also if anyone here knows about the whereabouts of any of these posters please let me know. I miss these guys. :feelsbadman:

its over for 2017cels, I don't think iami would have an alt though

They probably all ascended jfl

its over for 2017cels, I don't think iami would have an alt though
True, I was reading through his post history and it seems he just lost interest in this place.

In his last post he said "I feel old and jaded, like the world has no color.". That's exactly how I feel.

So you’ll let users back in who were exposed as fakecels, just because you “miss them”

Over for this shit forum because of cucked and gay moderators

lot of mods are 6ft and +6ft normies prophetmuscle , ppecel and even this oldcel here .

So you’ll let users back in who were exposed as fakecels, just because you “miss them”

Most of these users were self/requested bans (i_a_m_i, goffSystemQB, killuminoidBR) or aren't even banned (therealchincel). Not sure why Kointo was banned but I think that also might have been requested.

Also I never saw any of them indicate they weren't KHV.

Do any of you still post under an alt account? PM me if you don't want it to be public. Also if anyone here knows about the whereabouts of any of these posters please let me know. I miss these guys. :feelsbadman:

Kointo disappeared, mylifeistrash got banned and was on Twitter for a bit but now he's gone too, i_a_m_I is an knajjd alt im pretty sure, goff disappeared, and I don't know the others.

kointo became literal schizo allegedly. he was also 15 larping as 32yo architect jfl

Chin cel was 6’5 and had dates in the past

mylifeistrash got banned for bragging about his height and looks and trips to SEA

all of the previous mods left after sergeantincel got doxxed. i_a_m_i tried to delete this forum as a kamikaze styled suicide, while goffsystemqb just left silently without notice.

i_a_m_I is an knajjd alt im pretty sure,

WHAT?! There's no way that could be right. The writing styles, personalities, etc. were radically different. i_a_m_i seemed pretty calm and lethargic. Knajjd was more edgy. I understand you can just log out and change writing styles, but I don't see what motive knajjd would have to do this with such consistency for years.

Also, they were both mods and a part of the mod discord group. I never heard i_a_m_i's voice in VC, but it's hard to believe knajjd would keep up the larp even on the mod only discord. If you think this due to them sharing IP addresses, then it's likely just the result of both of them using VPNs.

If this is true, then this has to be the biggest plot twist in incels.is history. I never would have even suspected this in a million years.

JFL @ this thread.

JFL @ this thread.
All mentioned are fakecels that will perish with time as they have already ascended rare cases like this old fart that is stuck to rotting