Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel (Atheistcels GTFIH) If god does exist I cannot forgive god for my inceldom at all

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★
I can never forgive this sky cunt for making me miss out on young love AKA dating in its prime and worst I hate this motherfucker for making me an ugly curry who else is with me?

Hating something that you do not believe exists. Logic.

I hate religion, I do not hate God since he doesn't exist. I hate the retarded parents and culture that spread the bullshit. The people who created these dogmas. Those are the ones I hate.

That's not even correct though it'd still be the fault of humanity that this all happens to us, it's humanity's fault that they created a feminist society that makes a sizeable amount of men pariahs, it is humanity's fault that girls do not like us, it is humanity's fault that past generations chose partners so horribly that we resulted in being uglier than others, how is any of this God's fault. It's not the fault of God that a woman rejected you? God didn't choose your genetics that was your parents who made the choice with their free will to create you. From an actual religious perspective this argument looks absolutely ridiculous if you account for free will.

But somehow I was made "perfectly in god's image" yet I am Indian :lasereyes:
Yeah that is something people will tell you but it isn't actually accurate to theology, man as a species was created in God's image. This is something you should blame your parents for not God if you think he existed.

Imagine being Chad and saying, "God has blessed me for fearing him" lol and barely being in Christian in name
Now imagine actual sub-5 hardcore christian men that get the shit end of the stick brutal

Imagine being Chad and saying, "God has blessed me for fearing him" lol and barely being in Christian in name
Now imagine actual sub-5 hardcore christian men that get the shit end of the stick brutal
What sucks is this would likely be true, Chad only believes in God because he gets foids

That's not even correct though it'd still be the fault of humanity that this all happens to us, it's humanity's fault that they created a feminist society that makes a sizeable amount of men pariahs, it is humanity's fault that girls do not like us, it is humanity's fault that past generations chose partners so horribly that we resulted in being uglier than others, how is any of this God's fault. It's not the fault of God that a woman rejected you? God didn't choose your genetics that was your parents who made the choice with their free will to create you. From an actual religious perspective this argument looks absolutely ridiculous if you account for free will.
Good point