Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ate next to a JBW chad and asian Stacy and got reminded how easy it is for chad

bicuspid

bicuspid

Recruit
so my friend and I were eating at this shitty restaurant and this fucking male model of a chad comes with this fucking Kpop looking Stacy at the table next to us

we were listening to their conversation the whole time and honestly this guy was the most boring dude ever he didn't even say more than like 5 things and they were stuff like yes I like to watch YouTube and still this fucking Stacy was like eye fucking him the whole time and you can tell he has to put zero effort into anything to get girls like that every day of the week. guy was dressed in poverty clothes and the girl obviously spent hours dressing up for him

how is this so easy for some people and what kind of god thinks this is fair . fuck me

we were listening to their conversation the whole time and honestly this guy was the most boring dude ever he didn't even say more than like 5 things
Yikes incel. He was obviously the strong and silent type, unlike those creepy non-verbal autists.

Bet he was white, huh? Also, you’re GrAY af

Pfp wordshipping chad fuck off ban this fag
Cope. We will be seeing you in ban appeals soon begging the mods to remove the cross through your name.

Go ER on them (in minecraft)

saint elliot calls you