Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what time period during your life were you the happiest?

What time period in your life was the happiest?

• Boyhood

Votes: 18 72.0%
  • High school

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • College/ life after graduation

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • NEETing

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Never, happiness is for foids and norm faggots.

Votes: 3 12.0%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
For me it was the first two years of university, I didn't get laid, but it was a lot better than dealing with the Wuhan chink virus lockdowns.

Foids should fuck them instead of dogs

When i was like 6-9 i didn't care back then about anything.After that everything went downhill

I've felt good feelings at certain moments but have never been happy for long continuous periods of time

Birth to 5. Then all downhill.

probably 10-14yrs old. those were the good ol' days

I can't remember exactly when, but it was around the time when I was playing a lot of Super Nintendo games on an emulator called ZSNES (I was around 10-15 years old).

There were some games in particular (Secret of Mana, Chrono Trigger, Terranigma). One of the worst things about my brain is how deeply I imagine things and how immersed I become in the "worlds" of my imagination. I fell in too deep with these games, I enjoyed them too much, it's almost as if the stories that took place in these games became a part of my life. Playing these games were fun but beating them were always depressing. The amazing music that the composers for these games put together only makes things worse (the soundtracks for these games were just too good lol). As I'm typing this right now I can literally hear the "ending song" for Secret of Mana playing in my head lol. I think from there I became very disconnected from the world, I always was, but IDK it was just something about these games that made actual life (this reality) seem so mundane and pointless, like it didn't even matter.

My happiest moments were when my belly was full, I was home on vacation from school, and I was playing these games, and I could fully immerse and enjoy these worlds without distraction, without worry of bills or "adult problems", or anything like that. I swear everytime I beat one of those three games in particular my heart sank, it felt like I lost part of myself, like I lost something important. I was too attached to these fucking games lol.

This shit fucked me up for life lol. Real life in comparison to the worlds in these games just wasn't comparable. To make things worse I'm a lucid dreamer and my dreams are super detailed. So I'd get even more immersed. Real life just can't compare, and I don't mean in the sense that I didn't have a social life or sex life, I mean in the sense that even those other mundane things that I craved were more like a consolation prize. In other words, even the sex life and/or intimacy with girls that I wanted was just "secondary" when it came to my desires. I was always caught up in my dreams in a sense. This world from the start could never mean much to someone like me. Real life could never measure up to my vivid imagination and the worlds I immersed myself in.

I can understand completely why the suicide rate is so high in Japan. There are so many men there that have access to all of these artforms in their highest quality, and then after a few hours of bliss, they have to return to the regular world, in culture in which it's normal for people to work themselves to death because hard work is so ingrained in their culture lol. Real life can't compare to what they experienced in a few hours. To make things worse the Isekai genre is trending right now in anime, so these guys are just getting drowned in this shit. It's torture lol. I guarantee you the suicide rates have gone up recently.

Last edited:
Before my mom threw away all my video games in the trash.

When I was a little boy, at times I felt ahead of my group, I was learning various things, unfortunately, none of those things were looksmaxxing so once I grew up, I was suddenly behind everyone else :feelsbadman:

I peaked in fourth grade. JFL.

last couple of years as ok salary, less stress and can buy copes

Before the puberty hit me

5th and 6th grades were pretty decent. In 5th grade I had 0 self awareness about my looks, I didn't give a fuck at all about my looks

Mid-adolescence, of-course:

Map1

Map2

Map3

Map4

Map5

My life until 5th grade was pretty good.
6th grade onwards, it went very downhill.