Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what height is it actually over for you?

This also means that you only need to be ONE INCH above average to get "the tall treatment" (according to these numbers).
The average American toilet is 5'4.
That would make the heightpill country dependent, no? The average American foid might be 5'4", but the average Dutch 19 y/o foid is 5'7" according to the CBS article you linked.

am 210cm and I've never touched a foid or ever been asked to do so, I think there's a limit on height where they find it extreme
No way ur 210cm thats insane and ludicrous i really want to hit 200cm spot also

it is insane thats why I get no women
Look im sure you will in the future just make sure to breed , your kid is going to be very lucky with those genes

Look im sure you will in the future just make sure to breed , your kid is going to be very lucky with those genes
Nobody likes me though, I'm also ugly

I was looking at the average height of forum users here and this is the data:

As of writing this the median height is 5'8.

The average American toilet is 5'4.

"In a team up between Rice University and the University of North Texas, researchers conducted a two part study on different genders preferences in relation to partners. The first section of the study was data taken from different dating profiles around the us, average male height was 5 feet 8 inches and female was 5 feet 4 inches. After compiling data from 455 males and 470 females, they found that only 13.5% of men wanted to date only women that were shorter than they are, but almost half of the women wanted to date only men that were taller than they were."

Our numbers seem to reflect the overal dating scene, the average height of an Inkwells.is user is the same as the average height in the United States of America.

"The findings show that on average, people look for the male to be no more than 17% taller than the female. They also found a correlation between the height of the person and their preference of height, with tall women and short men looking for less of a height difference with their partner than either taller men and shorter women.

With these findings, as well as personal experience, we are able to reject the null hypothesis. this means that height actually does have an effect on a persons attractiveness no matter what their gender. And unfortunately that means for guys like me, we are goig to have to start buying platform shoes."

While the author says that it's ovER for short guys let's actually look at the chart buddy boyos.

View attachment 708318

It's not just that taller MEN have more sex partners, taller PEOPLE have more sex partners. Foidlets seem to have less sex partners, just like manlets, the differences are simply more flat lined across toilets, but 6'7 men seem to have as many sex partners as 5'8 men. The most preferred height being 6'5, and 6'5 is the strongest outlier among men, as 6'4 men and 6'6 do about as well as 5'9 men.

This shows to me that if you exclude 6'5 men the difference between any other demographic of tall man is only SLIGHTLY better or the same as average men, with 6'4 men this is almost a 50% increase in number of sex partners, but for other tall men it's closer to 10%.

From this data we can assume that men 5'5 and shorter are struggling with 5'2 men having an average of 8 sex partners (which is 20% less than the average man.

Honestly, my hypothesis was that being tall wasn't a major advantage while being short is a major advantage but these studies show something else, rather being 6'5 is a major advantage, being 5'9 or taller (excluding 6'5) is a slight advantage and being short is a slight disadvantage. This also means that you only need to be ONE INCH above average to get "the tall treatment" (according to these numbers).

This would mean that the definition of Tallcel SHOULD start at 5'9 and the definition of Shortcel SHOULD start at 5'5. There are shoelifts that can add 4 inches to your height so the 5'5 shortcel can enjoy the tall privilege of the 5'9 tallcel without suffering the cardio-vascular diseases that tallfags suffer from.

One thing we can also tell from these numbers is that height-fetishists aren't significant enough to make actual large changes in these numbers, if we'd take the difference between tall and average men to be the difference height fetishists make them from 6'0 to 6'7 (81 / 7 = 11,6), the 5'8 man has 11 sex partners so combining all 6'0+ men gives us a number of only 1 more (if we round the number up). Tall men (broadly speaking) have on average ONLY 1 sex partner more, now let's look at 5'4 to 5'6 (29 / 3 = 9,6), rounding this down (worst possible interpretation) would be 9, but that's not how decimals work, so it's 10. This means that below average men have only 1 sex partner less. But we could say that slightly below average and tall men have a difference of 2 sex partners.

The only disadvantage here is for short men (5'2-5'3) with an average of 7 sex partners, this is a full 4 sex partners less than 5'8 men and is actually a significant amount.

This essentially means that heightpillers who think "tall = good" are kind of wrong, yes you can find millions of toilets talk about how awesome tallfags are, but they're an insignificant amount among all toilets overal, small enough to only constitute for one additional sex partner for tall men, and yeah, tall men can be happy to find that one height fetishist who really likes his tall stature, but compared to average men this is just one additional experience or 2 additional experiences (11 SP for 5'8 Vs. 13 SP for 6'5). Being tall is only a SLIGHT advantage, being below average is only a SLIGHT disadvantage, and being short is a significant disadvantage.

TL;DR It's ovER for incels who are 5'3 or shorter if they're in developed taller countries like the United States. But if you're 5'4 or taller the heightpill doesn't apply to you.
So the average 5.4 midget toilet wants a tallfag that can make them look like a midget, Got it!

Anything under 6feet and non chad facially tbh it’s ovER

Women will only settle for men under 6 feet if he is chad or chadlite in the face anything else is truecel

5'6 is generally the line where you start being shorter than most women, and then you're doomed as nothing but a betabux.

5'6 is generally the line where you start being shorter than most women, and then you're doomed as nothing but a betabux.
even at 6'1 i would ropemax

Novel, revolutionary, surprising idea:

Women don’t compare your height to themselves. They compare your height to other men.

5'7 is the bare minimum, anything else below that is subhuman.

Everywhere or in US? If everywhere, perhaps 4'11 or below.