Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How tall are you?

How tall are you?

• Total voters
unique_freak

unique_freak

43 years old and lifetime dateless
★★★★★
We have countless threads in which people argue about whether face matters more or height matters more. It would be interesting to say how tall most people here are. I am 5'1". 99+% of incels height mog me.

6'6, but I'm non-NT, rendering me a truecel. :feelsjuice:

Average height here is 6'3.

7' born to rot.

OMG How can a 6'6" man be incel? Non-NT does not mean shit. 6'6" is God-tier height. On the planet that I am from, women just throw themselves at guys that tall. A 6'6" guy does not need any social skills to get girls.

I didn't know that you're so tall.

What race are you?

OMG How can a 6'6" man be incel? Non-NT does not mean shit. 6'6" is God-tier height. On the planet that I am from, women just throw themselves at guys that tall. A 6'6" guy does not need any social skills to get girls.

I didn't know that you're so tall.

What race are you?
I'm a mixed mulatto, I have light blue eyes but my skin tone is more similar to an Italian (subhuman truecel-tier trait, only pure whites can ascend). :feelsjuice:

I'm a mixed mulatto, I have light blue eyes but my skin tone is more similar to an Italian (subhuman truecel-tier white, only pure whites can ascend). :feelsjuice:
You should have black women just throwing themselves at you then. How are you incel? I don't get it. This doesn't add up.

5'3, Intellau mogs me by 1cm i believe

You should have black women just throwing themselves at you then. How are you incel? I don't get it. This doesn't add up.
Because I only have a 6/10 face. :feelsbadman:

6 ft 1 (I85 cm)
Then why are you incel? Lots of women would want to have you as a boyfriend just so they could brag to their female friends about how tall their boyfriend is.

Then why are you incel? Lots of women would want to have you as a boyfriend just so they could brag to their female friends about how tall their boyfriend is.
None of them have approached me.

I feel like I am with a bunch of fakecels here. I feel like a one-man band.

None of them have approached me.
On the planet that I am from, women worship men 6'0"+. I cannot imagine a 6'1" guy being involuntarily celibate unless he had erectile dysfunction or something.

im 6'0 but no foid wants me because i am an inbred paki :feelsbadman:

no mang, I'm non-nt so truecel! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
I don't think that you're trying hard enough.

You need to spend more time at an online dating website and less time here. Make a profile there, and be sure to write that you're tall on your profile. Like if you work as a plumber say, "6'6" Plumber looking for a girlfriend" or "Tall plumber looking for a girlfriend". Women are obsessed with height, and if they see that you're 6'6", the height fetish women are going to want you no matter what. You don't need to be NT to get your foot in the door with a woman on online dating.

A tall non-NT has a far better chance with online dating than find a girlfriend in real life because women in online dating are mostly just looking at height. You don't need to have social skills on a computer. If they see that you're 6'6", they will start drooling all over their keyboards.

im 6'0 but no foid wants me because i am an inbred paki :feelsbadman:
I live in America. I see shitloads of 6'0"+ Middle Eastern men with girlfriends, both white girlfriends and Middle Eastern girlfriends. You might have to settle for an overweight girl, but surely you can get ONE girl. THere's just too many women that are desperate for a 6'0"+ boyfriend.

Again, you need to get in online dating.

I don't think that you're trying hard enough.

You need to spend more time at an online dating website and less time here. Make a profile there, and be sure to write that you're tall on your profile. Like if you work as a plumber say, "6'6" Plumber looking for a girlfriend" or "Tall plumber looking for a girlfriend". Women are obsessed with height, and if they see that you're 6'6", the height fetish women are going to want you no matter what. You don't need to be NT to get your foot in the door with a woman on online dating.

A tall non-NT has a far better chance with online dating than find a girlfriend in real life because women in online dating are mostly just looking at height. You don't need to have social skills on a computer. If they see that you're 6'6", they will start drooling all over their keyboards.
I was satirizing the literal Chadlites on this forum, bro, I agree. :feelsjuice:

Only about 5% of men in America are 5'5" or shorter, but 40% of our members are 5'5" or shorter. So it appears a 5'5" or shorter man is 8 times more likely to be incel than a man in the general population. Well, more than 8 times actually because many of you tall people are volcels/fakecels.

I'm not actually a 6'6 mixed Tyrone, I was just satirizing extreme NTpillers here. :feelsjuice:
Then how tall are you? What race are you? Why are you incel?

non-NT incel 5'8 or taller and 5/10 face or better = fakecel in my book

Our median height is 5'7", which is three inches shorter than the average man.

5'4. i doubt you have 42 years with that pfp tbh

6'5. kill yourself please

5'4. i doubt you have 42 years with that pfp tbh
Yes, I am 42 years old. Do you think I am older or younger than 42?

What does pfp stand for?

Yes, I am 42 years old. Do you think I am older or younger than 42?

What does pfp stand for?
Profile picture, that makes me wonder if you're younger than what you claim to be

you sound like a 15IQ retard making the same post 500 other people spam everyday
I had never seen one of these height polls at incels.is before today.

You're a fakecel.

Profile picture, that makes me wonder if you're younger than what you claim to be
What about my profile picture makes you think I am younger than I claim to be? Since when was it the case that a 42 year old cannot be morbidly obese with huge moobs?

What about my profile picture makes you think I am younger than I claim to be? Since when was it the case that a 42 year old cannot be morbidly obese with huge moobs?
It reeks of immaturity. Something young adults and teenagers love to do, it usually has to do more with "look at how ugly my profile picture is"

It reeks of immaturity. Something young adults and teenagers love to do, it usually has to do more with "look at how ugly my profile picture is"
This is a message board for incels. My profile picture communicates to other members that I am morbidly obese with huge moobs. A picture is worth a thousand words. Only a truecel has a body like mine. My profile picture is designed to communicate to other incels that I am one of them. It is meant to foster a sense of shared experience and unity. I don't see anything immature about it.

My profile picture also is meant to reflect the idea that we should all be liberated. We should all "own" our shortcomings, whether that be short stature, an ugly face, or moobs. I don't think we should be ashamed of these things. I own my obese body by making a photograph of it be my avatar. That's what I believe in. I offer no apologies to you

6'5. kill yourself please
How can you be incel at 6'5"? Millions of American women are height fetishists who would spread their legs for any 6'5" man.

Make-Up Meme GIF by Justin