Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion At what height are you fakecel?

ReplaceMyJuice

ReplaceMyJuice

looksmaxministrator
★★★★★
For me it's definitely 6'2-6'3. All the niggers here claim 6'3+ neet to gtfo asap. Please ban all these fakecels, I hate them all

What height do you think? Do you think shorter than 6'2/6'3 or taller are fakecels?

180cm (5'11) is the limit for me

For me it's definitely 6'2-6'3. All the niggers here claim 6'3+ neet to gtfo asap. Please ban all these fakecels, I hate them all

What height do you think? Do you think shorter than 6'2/6'3 or taller are fakecels?
none indefinitely, it’s possible to be incel at any height. I have a 6’4-6’5 cousin whos incel because hes awkward, rice, ogre, franelet, and pot belly snd walks with a hunchback.

Yes height is a very important feature, its like a third of how attractive you are physically. But it’s wrong to believe it can singlehandedly carry everything if all your other stats are truecel/ricecel tier

Doesn't fucking matter imo. You can be 7'0 and still get no shot on a Modern Women.

Get the fuck out off this forum. You are either a fag, extremely lazy or both. You are 6'1 and definitely can get laid, Im also sure your face isn't as bad as you say. Just lose weight fatty

I'm relatively short, but I can't believe there would be some foid that would agree to have sex with me, if I were really tall.

At 6'0 you are already a fakecel provided you have atleast a somewhat normal face

You can be a 6'2+ incel but at that height you can get away with so much that you need subhuman tier stats on everything else to not be fakecel

Yes height is a very important feature, its like a third of how attractive you are physically. But it’s wrong to believe it can singlehandedly carry everything if all your other stats are truecel/ricecel tier
You can fuck average short women tho

No single trait will save you if all your other stats are abysmal

Get the fuck out off this forum. You are either a fag, extremely lazy or both. You are 6'1 and definitely can get laid, Im also sure your face isn't as bad as you say. Just lose weight fatty

Anything above 5'11

he said he has 7 inches dick too ? how are niggas like this allowed here is beyond me

6' once girls hear a 6 in your height they think you're good
which means a lot of 5'11s can get away with it too (by frauding)

6' once girls hear a 6 in your height they think you're good
which means a lot of 5'11s can get away with it too (by frauding)
Do you think a 5'10 can larp as a 6'0 or would that simply not work?

he said he has 7 inches dick too ? how are niggas like this allowed here is beyond me
This dudes only bad stat is being fat, he would unironically benefit from redpill "just go gym brah" advice

Nah it would be sketchy. Maybe in short areas with lots of pajeets, chinks, and beaners

This dudes only bad stat is being fat, he would unironically benefit from redpill "just go gym brah" advice
Yes, he’s not even autistic I’ve seen his posts

5’10 and above.

Anyone whose 5’10 and above

So 6'4 could be still incel tier? :forcedsmile:
Possible sure, not super likely. 6’5 and above can also be incel but it’s probably like 1% and due to disfigurement or severe autism.

approximately 6 feet. I don't care where you are in the world if you're around 6 feet or taller, you're a fakecel

approximately 6 feet. I don't care where you are in the world if you're around 6 feet or taller, you're a fakecel
Agree, even if foids standards rise each year

yeah you can that's what they made boots and lifts for
women can't tell jackshit bruh just lie and fraud height