Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age is it appropriate to finally kill one's self?

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
The phase comes and goes all throughout life if you're anything like me. My answer is never. Already failed and realized I'm too much of a coward. But! My new cope is that the blackpill it's basically a spiritual awakening / revelation. And you don't see buddhist monks finding enlightenment and then roping. Buddhist monks just sit back and watch failed normies rope instead. And they don't want their fellow monks fall victim to wack circumstances. There is unity in truth seeking and being one with god.

when you become a wizard

It depends. Everyone's life is different to some degree. If you've deduced that nothing that could and will happen is worth it at the age of 12. Then just do it. I was born with a shit deck of cards. Probably not as bad as some of you. I have a noticeable craniotomy scar and might have mental and cognitive issues. The only reason why I haven't killed myself (Even though imo I should and should have many years ago) is simply because of curiosity. To see where this form of existence takes me. Many people in my life have told me it's not worth it and i'm good the way I am (which is a big pile of bs). And I bet many people told you this. It's because no one wants to say the objective truth. Our "cards" are trash. And to society we are the cavalcade of freaks. We are what people think of when they think of their lives and say "At least i'm not like that faggot incel". "At least i'm not retarded" "At least i'm not autistic". Why should we take in normie standards and normie views of suicide. We are not like them. So we don't need to act the way they do either.

Shit, I don't know. The only thing that keeps me alive is my parents. As I'm an only child, it would be pretty devastating on them if I died. They have been good parents, I can't really complain about them. I'll kill myself as soon as they die; my life has always been shitty and I don't feel like living like this for another 30 years. I don't believe in an afterlife, so I don't even worry about the whole soul thing.

But before you kill yourself, make sure you are doing it for the right reasons. It's pretty retarded to kill yourself just because you can't get a girlfriend. There are no magical girls out there, women are trashy and they're not worth killing yourself. Make a full assessment of your life and your options. If you reach the conclusion that you are in a dead end, and that the future holds more pain than joy, then end it.

I'd say 25. If you've reached 25 with very little life experience then I think it's mostly over. I say this because I am 25 and I'm considering suicide. When I think about my future I only see more of the same.

Here's my current life settings
  • shut-in NEET
  • no higher education (college and university)
  • no work experience
  • no friends
  • very little life experience
  • high functioning asperger
  • ugly
My father hates me for being a failure. So, considering all of that I don't see any reason to keep living for another 5 years to see if life gets better, it won't. Anyways I have an older brother who owns a handgun and sometimes he comes back home to visit so I'm thinking of using his gun to shoot myself in the head whenever he comes over. He keeps the gun in his backpack.
Don’t do it man try to get somewhere

When you run out of copes

I'd say 25. If you've reached 25 with very little life experience then I think it's mostly over. I say this because I am 25 and I'm considering suicide. When I think about my future I only see more of the same.

Here's my current life settings
  • shut-in NEET
  • no higher education (college and university)
  • no work experience
  • no friends
  • very little life experience
  • high functioning asperger
  • ugly
My father hates me for being a failure. So, considering all of that I don't see any reason to keep living for another 5 years to see if life gets better, it won't. Anyways I have an older brother who owns a handgun and sometimes he comes back home to visit so I'm thinking of using his gun to shoot myself in the head whenever he comes over. He keeps the gun in his backpack.
maybe too late to ascend, but still not too late to get your life together and experience happiness imo. seek professional help and consider moving to another city and starting your life over completely when you're stable enough to get a job. It's worth it imo and a better option than suicide (I was in a similar stituation two years ago and feeling much better now, atm suicide is completely off my mind)

maybe too late to ascend, but still not too late to get your life together and experience happiness imo. seek professional help and consider moving to another city and starting your life over completely when you're stable enough to get a job. It's worth it imo and a better option than suicide (I was in a similar stituation two years ago and feeling much better now, atm suicide is completely off my mind)
For the posterity.

You can't give a blanket answer to that because everyone's circumstances are unique.

If you have memories of relationships and experiences, that can carry you for the rest of your life. If you don’t though, then rope sometime between 25 and 30 idk. Whenever you feel your loneliness is becoming unbearable and you are beyond recovery.

24 here
I would say 25 is where you can think abiut doing it