Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age is it appropriate to finally kill one's self?

• Thread starter PectusManletScarCel
  • Start date
PectusManletScarCel

PectusManletScarCel

Enslaved subhuman
★★
What age do you think is the age someone can finally say they tried in life, realize they have nothing left to live for and can finally end it all?

When youth is gone

What would you do if you were ogre face, twink body, short, never going to be in a relationship, naturally low IQ from genes, and low IQ from environment?

vidya/anime
I've always hated anime and I need to work to sustain Vidya and I have been doing so bad at my job that it pretty much guarantees I'm low iq (never taken an IQ test)

your life, your choice

I've always hated anime and I need to work to sustain Vidya and I have been doing so bad at my job that it pretty much guarantees I'm low iq (never taken an IQ test)
IQ test performance/performance overall are lowered by chronic lack of exercise

I'd say 25. If you've reached 25 with very little life experience then I think it's mostly over. I say this because I am 25 and I'm considering suicide. When I think about my future I only see more of the same.

Here's my current life settings
  • shut-in NEET
  • no higher education (college and university)
  • no work experience
  • no friends
  • very little life experience
  • high functioning asperger
  • ugly
My father hates me for being a failure. So, considering all of that I don't see any reason to keep living for another 5 years to see if life gets better, it won't. Anyways I have an older brother who owns a handgun and sometimes he comes back home to visit so I'm thinking of using his gun to shoot myself in the head whenever he comes over. He keeps the gun in his backpack.

All of them. Over 25 is probably too late

When you learn to shoot decentrly

Never kill yourself. Mother nature wants you dead, because she's a cruel bitch who only loves her beautiful, strong and intelligent children. Look at literally the entire animal kingdom. The weak get eaten. The strong survive.

Every day you are alive is a big middle finger to that bitch.

Late 20s, be dead by 30. You've been alive for nearly 3 decades so if things haven't improved by then its never going to get better.
...Less than 4 months to go for me I'm honestly pretty scared.

22 if you're kissless

30 if you're sexless

hey, pm you picture, I'm gonna give you a fair judgment and a piece of advice

also if you're kissless sexless guy over 30, I think it's definitely over and you can't do anything
Joined May 12, 2019 Messages 2

When you realize it’s over

When I was 20, I thought the age would be 25.
When I was 25, I thought the age would be 30.
Now I'm 50. I'm terrified I'm going to go out in a nursing home. I bet most people in a nursing home thought "I'm not going out like that!" when they were younger. Oh ya you did!

"Death can wait until tomorrow"....is what I've said for 10,000 days. The blackpill is a comforting thought for so many, but achieved by so few.

Last edited:
Probably late 20s

Never bht im talking about myself tbh. It depends.

a problem? I don't know how to write messages here on this forum, so I wanted to tell him at least not to shoot himself with his brother's gun unless you really don't like him.. and yes, I joined a month ago, does that mean I can't be curious?
he probably thinks you're trying to dox him

your life, your choice
This, ultimately.

However, I think 21 is old enough to judge whether your life is worth living. Before that, you don't have enough perspective to make sweeping assumptions like that, and you're still laying the foundation for the rest of your life. But if you're 21 or older, and you're still a miserable incel with no prospect in life, a very good argument could be made for you killing yourself, and it may be the correct decision.

27. If you can make it past 50 though you might as well keep pushing. Cranky old manmaxx and yell at teen chad hoodlums to get off your lawn. That'll give you something to live for.

What age do you think is the age someone can finally say they tried in life, realize they have nothing left to live for and can finally end it all?

Never. Killing yourself only leads you to eternal hellfire or more bad karma to pay in the next life. Bad bad bad idea

This, ultimately.

However, I think 21 is old enough to judge whether your life is worth living. Before that, you don't have enough perspective to make sweeping assumptions like that, and you're still laying the foundation for the rest of your life. But if you're 21 or older, and you're still a miserable incel with no prospect in life, a very good argument could be made for you killing yourself, and it may be the correct decision.
lmao are you like 17

if you are ugly and low IQ by age 12 it's over for you so you might as well kill yourself to prevent further suffering.

27. By then your best years are behind you and if you haven't got your life figured out by then you probably never will.

depends of the person and circumstances but id say 25-30

Never. Cope and rise above the foids and society.

I'd say 25. If you've reached 25 with very little life experience then I think it's mostly over. I say this because I am 25 and I'm considering suicide. When I think about my future I only see more of the same.

Here's my current life settings
  • shut-in NEET
  • no higher education (college and university)
  • no work experience
  • no friends
  • very little life experience
  • high functioning asperger
  • ugly
My father hates me for being a failure. So, considering all of that I don't see any reason to keep living for another 5 years to see if life gets better, it won't. Anyways I have an older brother who owns a handgun and sometimes he comes back home to visit so I'm thinking of using his gun to shoot myself in the head whenever he comes over. He keeps the gun in his backpack.

As an oldcel I can tell you it won't get better, but dont do that to your brother unless you hate him. Get your own damn gun..shotguns are easy to get and cheap if that's the way you want to go out

since conception, since abortion is legal

When I was 20, I thought the age would be 25.
When I was 25, I thought the age would be 30.
Now I'm 50. I'm terrified I'm going to go out in a nursing home. I bet most people in a nursing home thought "I'm not going out like that!" when they were younger. Oh ya you did!

"Death can wait until tomorrow"....is what I've said for 10,000 days. The blackpill is a comforting thought for so many, but achieved by so few.
many of these members are so young they have no idea yet. im 35 and its starting to hit me more and more how hellish getting old is. they think they are so ugly now well it gets much worse.