Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious At what age do you think you'll rope?

At what age will you sui?

• Total voters
BlackPilledKira

BlackPilledKira

Officer
★★★★★
Lets not kid ourselves here, after 21 your hope of ever integrating into society as a normal functional human being are pretty much over. I'll be a 22 year old kissless virgin in a few weeks and have started seriously seeing suicide in the upcoming future, there's simply no way to cope happily into old age when you're a social outcast since you're forced to wageslave and be around people you hate and contribute to a society that despises you.

My copes are already running dry and i don't feel like i have much time left. How long do you guys think you have until finally meeting the reaper and getting the sweet release of death?

I don’t think I’ll live past 30 tbh.

Can't rope even though I'm running out of copes. I don't wanna lose this battle against foids.

I don't plan on making it to 40.

Definitely before 30. During these last 2 years I have on several occasion thought that "in 6 months I will probably not even live". I don't even think that I'll have to rope I'm sure there's going to be a big world war that wipes us out.

i can't see myself lasting past 25

I will never kill myself, NEVER.

Lets not kid ourselves here, after 21 your hope of ever integrating into society as a normal functional human being are pretty much over. I'll be a 22 year old kissless virgin in a few weeks and have started seriously seeing suicide in the upcoming future, there's simply no way to cope happily into old age when you're a social outcast since you're forced to wageslave and be around people you hate and contribute to a society that despises you.

My copes are already running dry and i don't feel like i have much time left. How long do you guys think you have until finally meeting the reaper and getting the sweet release of death?

Probably never after certain events that unfolded these last 2 years, but i did have ideas about putting myself in position to get killed young. Letting the world decide by increasing the chances it takes to get killed randomly.

Honestly didn't even want to live past 35. Maybe when personal things resolve and I have nothing left to lose or gain, i will enlist and have myself get thrown into a battlefield.

In life I utterly failed to attract a foid.
But I promised myself not to fail in attracting death. I will not rope but rather if there's a situation where I can achieve the sweet sweet freedom of death from this hedious body I will jump in non-hesitant. If war breaks out I will be the first to volunteer. If fire breaks out I will only leave after everyone has left. At least I will have done sth good in my life and prove to people I am not a psychopath just someone whose pissed because he didn't get sth he was really hoping to get.

There's almost no chance of me living past 25. I'm in a deep depression, my family are poor, I am apathetic towards everything and also have a bunch of health issues. In fact I'm 80% sure I'll be roping within the next year, there's simply nothing that'll motivate me to live anymore.

gotta stay stronk, my goal is to never rope. I hope that somehow I'll be able to keep coping
There's almost no chance of me living past 25. I'm in a deep depression, my family are poor, I am apathetic towards everything and also have a bunch of health issues. In fact I'm 80% sure I'll be roping within the next year, there's simply nothing that'll motivate me to live anymore.
have you tried to get help?

Unless I get a shitty disease I can cope myself to 50+

I'll be dead before reaching my 30's anyway.

I feel like some tragic event that will sweep out a substantial part of humanity forever will happen in the next decade.

I will not rope. My looksmaxxing and whitemaxxing will save me from my inceldom and i will ascend.

You’ll need to moneymaxx for surgery boyyo.
The only surgery I do is nose surgery. And in Turkey that is cheap, so between 1500 and 2500 euros. That should not be a problem, besides, my parents support me financially to realize the whole thing.

sometime before 30 if i dont ascend

Five years maximum

I voted 50+ . Providing I'm in good health I want to live a long life. But who knows what the future holds. If a serious catastrophe occurred in my life then maybe sooner.
If you're a wageslave then you're already losing the battle
Low iq to both your posts. First your brain isn't even developed until 25 so roping before then is low iq. Things can change but if your dead you will never know.
See you next year.

Last edited:
Never... I'd love to stay another hundred years on Earth God willing...

I voted 30-40.

This is probably cope though and I'll most likely rot until my mid sixties when I die alone and forgotten in my house.

Whenever my mom passes. For how much I’ve failed her she still loves me without question and I cannot do that to her. After she’s gone I’ll probably do it not too far after.

I am 30 and l can say that it's not a roping age because some people think l am 20-25 yo. I think 35-40 is the limite.

50+ when my parents die, that will be the time when I’m truly alone. Might as well join them

Nearly roped in my early 20s, but was too much of a pussy. It hits you hard at 30, you realise that it REALLY IS all over now and there's nothing you can do to get--what should have been--the best years of your life back. Pets, intellectual pursuits, hobbies, etc. are good copes for me now, I won't rope but I do risky things on purpose like cycle on main roads or walk round at night in bad areas and not really give a fuck if anything happens to me.

Im 33 right now. Been holding on for a long time. Not sure why. But before 40 im out.

Whenever my mom passes. For how much I’ve failed her she still loves me without question and I cannot do that to her. After she’s gone I’ll probably do it not too far after.

Exactly this. I feel like I could very easily off myself if it wasn't for the few family members I have who have supported me my whole life and only want the best for me. If, for example, my Mother died today? I'd say my suicide would be not far off...

So I have no idea when I will rope, ...but for ages now I've imagined my life ending in suicide. I can't see myself dying naturally, of old age, in a deathbed with family surrounding me. So realistically, I could rope anywhere between around 25 to 60 years of age. Shit's surreal to think about...

Me? Living to see 60? That's going to be incredibly fucking difficult... I question if it's even worth the struggle.

Last edited:
Like most others here i cant see myself live long and die of natural causes. I guess I was born with a low strive to live because my life isnt even that shit. I have a mother that tries to support me somehow, a good (yet boring) job and a few friends.

But Im living life feeling like shit everyday. My life is falling apart. I currently am loosing friends and they make me out to be the bad guy this has serious implications I cant name all of them.
Living life betabuxxing for a foid that will never truly love me? No!
I cant live thinking all day about what she is doing in every moment shes not with me. I have gone through that and it kills me (still virgin). Foids have to much power over me. Before I leave this world I will try to impregnate as many foids as I can, because my genes arent even that bad. I just couldnt take advantage of them ...

My father commited suicide and i will most likely do the same in the coming decade

Well I was going to do it back in August I had planned it for 3 years but I just couldn´t do it because of guilt over how it would ruin my parents life so as soon as I can get past that feeling I will rope I am 24 btw and can never imagine being 25 I see myself as a kid or rather I miss my childhood so much so I feel EXTREMELY old I just have been dead years ago.

Difficult to answer. Maybe at my 60s, maybe in this decade, maybe never. I'd say most probably never.

If you're a wageslave then you're already losing the battle

30-32 i think

I already attempted twice. I'm thinking of doing it for the third and final time( making sure that my life really ends).

Must destroy the organism that harbors this hideous face by the age of thirty.

If things dont get better by my last year of college probably 22, either cutting my stomach open with a lethal knife or blasting my face off with a shotgun sounds reasonable.

35-40, I think at that age my parents must have passed away and I will be completely alone and hopeless

Don't have more than about 5 years left if things don't get better, tbh.