Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At this point I'm convinced "BBC theory" is just nazi/racist propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's retard propaganda
Only a cuck would say so. JBW is the most biased bluepilled ideology out there supported by the Left on the condition that white malesss need to "Check Their Privilege."

Why don't we run multiple side by side (white vs black) tinder experiments in the same cities and we can not only compare response rates, but racial breakdown and content of messages. For example one race may get more messages, but the content of the message may be more sexual for the other?

You mean thousands of pics and confessions?
lol

i wont begin, 13k shut you down with FACTS and not random google searches

divide that iq in half

i need mod for 20 seconds and ban this fool

lol

i wont begin, 13k shut you down with FACTS and not random google searches

divide that iq in half

i need mod for 20 seconds and ban this fool
Frauded stats carried out by leftist professors.

Why don't we run multiple side by side (white vs black) tinder experiments in the same cities and we can not only compare response rates, but racial breakdown and content of messages. For example one race may get more messages, but the content of the message may be more sexual for the other?
This tbh, it's the only way to settle this.
CHAD VS TYRONE: FINAL SHOWDOWN

lol nice cope, better fight back with another google image bro
I'm actually being serious. Simple do a search on tinder and race relationships and you'll find out huffpost posts telling white males about how privileged they are.

I'm actually being serious. Simple do a search on tinder and race relationships and you'll find out huffpost posts telling white males about how privileged they are.
why should i do that?

you're the one arguing for bbc theory here lol

You're arguing for JBW.
this is how i know you're low iq, never have i argued jbw against you, its been strictly against bbc theory, mr.120 iq

what a clown, be lucky mods are giving you a chance

JFL you know its undeniable when guys are planning trips to asian countries now

This

You mean like @itsOVER , oh wait, he went over there and got laid without really paying much, so if a white guy actually moves there and finds decent income he'd be set for life. You are being disingenuous, of course you'll need money for a place to stay, food, dating expenses, etc, but that's it, no different than how you need money to live where you live right now, difference is you'd actually get dates.

https://incels.is/threads/roundup-of-thailand-trip-girls-advice-conversation-screenshots-etc.28034/

Dude so many white posters on this site have already admitted to the validity of JBW, itsOver literally lived it and showed that he did with evidence, you can't be this much in denial. JBW is a reality, a reality you ironically won't ever be able to enjoy because JBW works primarily with other races, and you being a racist is a mental cockblock, so JFL at your life.

Able to get dates, but can't because of a self imposed bias, oh the irony.
Go to Poland and stfu then.

this is how i know you're low iq, never have i argued jbw against you, its been strictly against bbc theory, mr.120 iq

what a clown, be lucky mods are giving you a chance
Your whole black lobby group is arguing for JBW lol.

thread nuked, go home bitch
That's the only way you can defeat me- by reporting my threads and allying with the (((mods))), demanding that it gets nuked.

No better than ANTIFA tbh.

That's the only way you can defeat me- by reporting my threads and allying with the (((mods))), demanding that it gets nuked.

No better than ANTIFA tbh.
my shit got rejected, idiot, they are on your side not banning you

high ego

points out his "120 iq"
I won't mind debating you on an actual website if you're that crazy about the topic tbh. And don't worry- I'll easily post tangible evidence (without pics) to disprove your shitty JBW argument and prove my JBB argument.

Do you wanna make it happen (but after final exams week though)?

I won't mind debating you on an actual website if you're that crazy about the topic tbh. And don't worry- I'll easily post tangible evidence (without pics) to disprove your shitty JBW argument and prove my JBB argument.

cause im the one that crazy? you have been on here for hours and i just recently got back, "wanna do an actual debate" yea so i can get told the same shit? no thanks, you know nothing about blackcels except the google images you find

Looks like he actually got banned for all of this. lmfao. Why can'twe be together and not racially segregate eachother? So what some people have it better than others, we're still in this together. I think everyone arguing in this thread deserves a temp ban to calm down the race war bullshit

Looks like he actually got banned for all of this. lmfao. Why can'twe be together and not racially segregate eachother? So what some people have it better than others, we're still in this together. I think everyone arguing in this thread deserves a temp ban to calm down the race war bullshit
its only for a day though

Oh Lord he'll be back after a day and be all up on how as a white man he is a victim and how the mods are leftist Marxist sjws.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back