Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At this point I'm convinced "BBC theory" is just nazi/racist propaganda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one thread bro hardcore evidence

a white guy could do the same, but you wouldnt say shit, its just the fact that specifically a black guy did it you freak out

it's confirmation bias lmao, all races do that type of shit, all the fucking time

one thread bro hardcore evidence

a white guy could do the same, but you wouldnt say shit, its just the fact that specifically a black guy did it you freak out
I don't think I've ever heard about a white man going to a non white country, fucking a non white girl (unpaid of coarse) and getting her pregnant all in the matter of a few hours.
This is exactly what that black guy did except with the races reversed.

I don't think I've ever heard about a white man going to a non white country, fucking a non white girl (unpaid of coarse) and getting her pregnant all in the matter of a few hours.

Probably happens in asian countries literally every 5 minutes

s
and so because a black guy did, now we are fakecels or bbc theory is legit, right? lol

That's easy to explain, cultural upbringing and poverty.
Poor people have sex more, and people who come from cultures that encourage more NT behavior like African-American upbringing does compared to White American upbringing, will inevitably have more sex.

Explain why any quantifiable measurement of attractiveness and racial preference seems to show white people are universally viewed as more attractive?

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.
The only reason as to why white women in general would answer "no" to the question is because they don't want to appear as coal burners.

100% certain they would choose a BBC over your average nerdy white dude. These women only see white men as Chads (from experience with hundreds of Chads) and hence rate them so high.

Probably happens in asian countries literally every 5 minutes
this, reddit is for cucks has a literal thread of a girl coming from another country to try and meet/fuck him(catfishing ofc)

but no a black guy did it all that matters

That's easy to explain, cultural upbringing and poverty.
Poor people have sex more, and people who come from cultures that encourage more NT behavior like African-American upbringing does compared to White American upbringing, will inevitably have more sex.

Explain why any quantifiable measurement of attractiveness and racial preference seems to show white people are universally viewed as more attractive?

6-jpg.8937

https://theblog.okcupid.com/how-your-race-affects-the-messages-you-get-39c68771b99e
Note how white men had a higher reply rate among all races than any other race of men.

0-c1hayh2nfpmdnvhs-png.8935

https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-attraction-2009-2014-107dcbb4f060
Note how white men got a positive score from everyone except for black women whom they got a neutral rating from, even white women didn't get positive scores across the board.

52827aa4eab8ead8519f9e90-750-458-jpg.9883

https://www.jstor.org/stable/10.1086/673129?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
Note how once again, white men had a very high probability of getting replies compared to other races, specifically this time from ethnic women more than white women, but even then they still were the only ones white women showed interest in.
It dosnt matter if white guys are viewed as more attractive then blacks on average because at the end of the day, the black guys are still getting more sex on average and losing their virginity faster.
The woman might think the white guy is more attractive, but they will definitely have sex with a black guy earlier such as in the first date or first meeting each other.
While the average white guys still has to work towards sex, such as betabuxing and going on multiple dates.

The only reason as to why white women in general would answer "no" to the question is because they don't want to appear as coal burners.

100% certain they would choose a BBC over your average nerdy white dude. These women only see white men as Chads (from experience with hundreds of Chads) and hence rate them so high.
then go make a thread on reddit and we'll see, go make a video so you can have some type of evidence instead of posting pictures and saying "yo white girls love bbc"

s

and so because a black guy did, now we are fakecels or bbc theory is legit, right? lol
I am trying to tell you that black guys can get sex from females much faster and easier then white.
Average white guy still has to work his way to getting sex, while a black guy has a much higher probability of getting laid the first time he meets the female.

I am trying to tell you that black guys can get sex from females much faster and easier then white.
Average white guy still has to work his way to getting sex, while a black guy has a much higher probability of getting laid the first time he meets the female.
why cause they think he has bbc jfl

Proof?

im glag you arent in on this shit
Don't worry m8, PROUD ANTI-RACIST!

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!
INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

INCELISTAN ZINDABAD!

I don't understand why people care what race gets the most sex

at the end of the day we're not getting shit

I don't understand why people care what race gets the most sex

at the end of the day we're not getting shit
they want to cope and spread their bullshit, but the mod even arent having it

Our boy 13k started this race mess with his ItsOVER thread.
Nah, the oppression olympics have been going on for a while now.

It dosnt matter if white guys are viewed as more attractive then blacks on average because at the end of the day, the black guys are still getting more sex on average and losing their virginity faster.
The woman might think the white guy is more attractive, but they will definitely have sex with a black guy earlier such as in the first date or first meeting each other.
While the average white guys still has to work towards sex, such as betabuxing and going on multiple dates.
You're both misreading the stats. It's not statistics asking women of all races who they're more attracted to, (Except for the second graph) they're statistics detailing the response rates various races will get vs various races.
In all 3 you'll see women responding to white men FAR more than they are responding to any ethnic man, and in all of those cases Blacks had the lowest average score of anyone except for Indians meaning they were being rejected far more.

Stop being such brainlets, if you read the data you would have seen that it's not about verbalized preferences, it's about the behaviors of women on these sites, which shows undoubtedly that they're choosing white>ethnic any day of the week.

Our boy 13k started this race mess with his ItsOVER thread.
no, he makes racepill and anti-bbc theory threads to stop this here, but yall just dont give up

You're both misreading the stats. It's not statistics asking women of all races who they're more attracted to, (Except for the second graph) they're statistics detailing the response rates various races will get vs various races.
In all 3 you'll see women responding to white men FAR more than they are responding to any ethnic man, and in all of those cases Blacks had the lowest average score of anyone except for Indians meaning they were being rejected far more.

Stop being such brainlets, if you read the data you would have seen that it's not about verbalized preferences, it's about the behaviors of women on these sites, which shows undoubtedly that they're choosing white>ethnic any day of the week.
tbh they believe in bbc theory, ofc they are brainlets, they will never submit

no, he makes racepill and anti-bbc theory threads to stop this here, but yall just dont give up
I suggested the EE theory in ItsOVER thread his only response was cherry picked articles of blacks getting attacked in bars by MEN. Then Allblueee posted posted the Just Be Ethnic pill with the asian guy getting 7 k + matches in Poland.

I suggested the EE theory in ItsOVER thread his only response was cherry picked articles of blacks getting attacked in bars by MEN.
>cherrypicked

the irony

>cherrypicked

the irony
What did i cherry pick ? any links ? If you're talking about the asian guy he was ugly half of this forum mogs him and he still got matches in poland due to his exotic nature to women who have only interacted with white men most of their lives.

This tbh.

What did i cherry pick ? any links ? If you're talking about the asian guy he was ugly half of this forum mogs him and he still got matches in poland due to his exotic nature to women who have only interacted with white men most of their lives.

i mean your bbc theory friends, everything is cherrypicked from them

Ok cupid is primarily used by females as a long term relationship/betabux finder.
So obviously black guys will be less prefers because they are poorer on average.
If you had statistics from tinder then it would show a significantly higher acceptance of black men on there as it is mostly used for hookups.
I agree that black guys have a harder time getting a relationship, but they have a much easier time getting casual sex.

I suggested the EE theory in ItsOVER thread his only response was cherry picked articles of blacks getting attacked in bars by MEN. Then Allblueee posted posted the Just Be Ethnic pill with the asian guy getting 7 k + matches in Poland.
They were attacked mostly by white MEN, not women. We should act like this in the US tbh.

Ok cupid is primarily used by females as a long term relationship/betabux finder.
So obviously black guys will be less prefers because they are poorer on average.
If you had statistics from tinder then it would show a significantly higher acceptance of black men on there as it is mostly used for hookups.
I agree that black guys have a harder time getting a relationship, but they have a much easier time getting casual sex.
This.

i mean your bbc theory friends, everything is cherrypicked from them
They're not my friends they saw an opportunity to troll ethnics and they did i just joined in and made fairly obvious stuff like "DEUS VULT!".

They're not my friends they saw an opportunity to troll ethnics and they did i just joined in and made fairly obvious stuff like "DEUS VULT!".
idk what that shit is, just piss off with bbc theory

Guys, let's discuss the actual hard evidence in this thread, rather than the usual anecdotes: https://incels.is/threads/the-stupidity-of-bbc-theory-proof-inside.43285/#post-769542

Three things that need to be pointed out: 1.) White women are less likely to race-mix than white men; 2.) the overwhelming majority of white women shun black males as partners, and; 3.) when they do date, marry blacks, they tend to be fat, ugly and stupid.

Guys, let's discuss the actual hard evidence in this thread, rather than the usual anecdotes: https://incels.is/threads/the-stupidity-of-bbc-theory-proof-inside.43285/#post-769542

Three things that need to be pointed out: 1.) White women are less likely to race-mix than white men; 2.) the overwhelming majority of white women shun black males as partners, and; 3.) when they do date, marry blacks, they tend to be fat, ugly and stupid.
they wont listen

How do you explain the fact that black men lose their virginity earlier and have more sexual partners compared to other races?
Do you have proof for that?
Go to any modern western country and you will see armies of white woman that exclusively date black guys to the point of extreme fetisization.
You will also see extreme white fetshization. Go to Thailand and you'll see some better Gayrian worship.

The JBW theory is nothing but SJW propaganda to force leftist concepts of white privilege into this based community.
There's actually scientific proof of jbw you dumb coping fuck.

phoenixspray.png

I already went through this song and dance with Redpill Robert, that's bullshit too. Tinder finds the same pattern, only except this time black men are actually most likely to get hookups with black women.
a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

So according to this Tinder data you have over twice the chance to HOOK UP with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.

It's funny, you guys keep making claims you haven't researched and then back pedaling everytime I cite more sources that prove those claims wrong or inaccurate. Just fucking do a little research before you come at me with this bullshit.
This is the problem with JBBC, it's not based on any reserach, just baseless claims that are easily disproven the moment we sit down and discuss it without throwing out racial slurs and that garbage.

;
phoenixspray.png

I already went through this song and dance with Redpill Robert, that's bullshit too. Tinder finds the same pattern, only except this time black men are actually most likely to get hookups with black women.
a-quartz-infographic-exposes-some-uncomfortable-truths.png

So according to this Tinder data you have over twice the chance to HOOK UP with a white woman than your black counterpart, over twice as likely to hook up with a latina than your black counterpart, and over twice as likely to hook up with an asian woman than your black counter part, and yet your black counterpart still isn't twice as likely to hook up with a black woman than you. In fact, you have a better chance at hooking up with black women than your black counterpart has with literally any other race.

It's funny, you guys keep making claims you haven't researched and then back pedaling everytime I cite more sources that prove those claims wrong or inaccurate. Just fucking do a little research before you come at me with this bullshit.
This is the problem with JBBC, it's not based on any reserach, just baseless claims that are easily disproven the moment we sit down and discuss it without throwing out racial slurs and that garbage.
look at this bbc loving theorists, facts! we dont use anecdotes, but we are the low iq copers right????

My nigga @Bronzehawkattack ethering these BBC copers

Status
Not open for further replies.