Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At this Noodlwhore cope

And ON TOP OF THAT, most hapas end up being short scrawny weak incels to begin with. That's THREE different fucking sources of mental anguish. Their white supremacist fathers, their war bride mothers, and their incel tier genetics
This is the main issue. Most JBXMaxxers are average height white dudes who breed 5ft2 and below subhuman rice whores with no athletic genes. If I was a tall white normie (chadlite+ I'd just stay in own race) I'd make a 5ft7 minimum weight requirement for my gookwhores. Tall hapa men have decent lives. If ER was 6'2 and athletic like his dad he'd not have done what he did.

Funny how the actions of AF always result in WM on top, figuratively and literally.

Every single other racial mix is more mentally healthy than WMAF. Maybe BMWF is also bad, but most of the time, Mulatto males come our looking like tyrones
What about JMAF?

What's the best course of action for asian men in your opinion?
Build value in the West, then leave. There's no future for Asian America.

Oh yeah, and divest from AF (both the Western self-hating kind and the Eastern White-worshipping variant). That goes without saying.

Last edited: