Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At these snake oil sellers called "Pickup artists"

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
"You Need to wrok on ya inner game"

"The redpill is Evil and totally unrealistic"

this PUA shit would be actually very funny if it was 100% pure satire

But the literally worst thing is that These douche bags are meaning it serious

They are making a movie on Mystery. JFL.

Tinder destroyed PUA coping. Or at least it should have. It did for me.

Bro it doesn't matter that you are 5'2 and and sub3, all you need to do is KEEP HOLDING FRAME and JUST SPIN PLATES and you will be drowning in pussy bro. Now sign this paper here, we'll teach you all you need to know at our "bootcamp" for just 5 grand

Bro it doesn't matter that you are 5'2 and and sub3, all you need to do is KEEP HOLDING FRAME and JUST SPIN PLATES and you will be drowning in pussy bro. Now sign this paper here, we'll teach you all you need to know at our "bootcamp" for just 5 grand
I always knew truly ugly men don't stand much chance, but I used to think of myself as a 6. PUA made me so fucking frustrated, I kicked myself everyday, even if I had done 10 approaches on that day.

"You Need to wrok on ya inner game"

"The redpill is Evil and totally unrealistic"

this PUA shit would be actually very funny if it was 100% pure satire

But the literally worst thing is that These douche bags are meaning it serious
pua is decent material for mentalcels
not so much for truecels imo
a complete scam if you are sub 6 tbh

game is legit if you pass a certain looks threshold.

PUA is ordinary numbers game, but if aren't good looking, it is over before it began

This PUA-Shit works only for good-looking men...and they do not even need that.

it was somewhat valid before 2005 and social media.

Not exactly.

PUA might work for you if you are average looking.

OFC shit like cold approaching woman on the streets doesnt work even if you are chadlite, but in the sense of improving your social skills, PUA really helps you.

PUA was invented to give a leg up to average/below average looking men.

It was never meant for khhv incels/truecels/spergcels/mentalcels/wizardcels

Well it's a business, if you're a cuck willing to white knight , you're a cuck willing to pay scammers money to become a so called chad it's genetics and always will be people need to learn to accept their mortality not everyone is a fucking special someone you're 99% a nobody and only the top percentage can truly enjoy life thats how it is and always has been since the beginning of time now we're just trying to make an illusion of it .

it was somewhat valid before 2005 and social media.

It was fucked after all the publicity of the books that that guy released. There's a few decent approaches in it, but if you're just learning it at that point, then you're already too late.

If you're short, ugly and autistic then all the p.u.a b.s in the world won't improve your chances.

personally i have absolutely 0 game, even if a femoid threw herself at me I would be unable to reciprocate