Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At these normie faggots and MUH TAX RETURNS

iKillCucks

iKillCucks

Bad Boy
★★★★★
i remeber back in January or whenever trump shut the government down all the normie wage slave cuck faggots where all crying like npc sheep over the fact that they wouldn't be getting their tax returns back because of the government shut down "F U TRUMP GIBS ME MUH TAX RETURNS SO I CAN JUST USE IT ON BUYING USELESS SHIT WHICH WILL GO RIGHT BACK INTO THE POCKET OF THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE IT AND TOOK IT TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE HURRR DERRRR" fuckin NPC normie fag scum

fuck taxes are for cucks, all your taxs money is going to brainless single muns, who give all their money to brainless chads

fuck taxes are for cucks, all your taxs money is going to brainless single muns, who give all their money to brainless chads
High IQ. just work for free br0 and give your money to people who don't give a fuck about you br0

wish that shutdown was still going on now tbh, it was hilarious seeing all those normies rage and cry :feelshaha::feelshaha: especially those single moms who needed to support their 4 tyone kids. JFL maybe you shouldn't have been a slut u dumb whore

You are working for other people that are not even related to your job.

imagine paying taxes for whores lmao

We must kill the cucks!

"F U TRUMP GIBS ME MUH TAX RETURNS SO I CAN JUST USE IT ON BUYING USELESS SHIT WHICH WILL GO RIGHT BACK INTO THE POCKET OF THE PEOPLE WHO GAVE IT AND TOOK IT TO ME IN THE FIRST PLACE HURRR DERRRR"
Civilization is a closed cycle

yes all kids must be gived to parent who have money so sponsoring single moms will become a useless, it's reasonable. But "fuck taxes"? Good luck living without water, gas, electricity, roads, and all government stuff. Do not be an idiot, taxes is necessary for now.

We must kill the cucks!
Go and do it. Filthy liar and coward if you don't, so much pathos slogans on this forum while no one can't change even a shit. This pissing me off, I hope it's just a meme or some joke.

we will build wall between whores and us and chads will pay for this