Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel At these degenerate trying to defend a whore mother

Gymcel25

Gymcel25

Recruit
★★

TLDR; son walks in on whore mom cheating and parents get divorce. Mom gets into argument over phone with son and calls her a whore. Sloot mom calls dad crying to tell son he should apologize. Cuck dad tries to get son to apologize. Everyone in comments says son has right to be angry but can’t call her a whore because it degrades women.

Attachments

• 025FACAC-FEDB-432B-B282-03A5BAD879A5.jpeg
    025FACAC-FEDB-432B-B282-03A5BAD879A5.jpeg
    91.3 KB · Views: 217
  • A26453D0-8FED-4D2C-ABDB-55DD95320194.png
    A26453D0-8FED-4D2C-ABDB-55DD95320194.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 849F8111-0C7D-4654-8A50-1FAD43F9A4CC.png
    849F8111-0C7D-4654-8A50-1FAD43F9A4CC.png
    58.2 KB · Views: 178
please nuke reddit man its degenerate

Good son , That whore doesn’t deserve any of his love or affection or even time. The father shouldn’t force his son to do that , I mean he got cucked badly

"Muh gendered language!! :soy: :soy: :soy: "

We all know that these reddit cucks would be singing a different tune if the genders were swapped in this situation, man I hate cucks much more than foids.

CUCK DAD even the son is more woke.

that boy has just become a man good on ya son. now get the chainsaw and do your country proud.

Just remember that to leddit, m'lady can do no wrong :soy: :soy: :soy:

Typical old house wife slut mother

She would have been stoned back in civilized times.

Based /pol/ack son. If my father was like this I would have spat on his plaque.

Idk, guys. Son looks like he is a sane person. Maybe he is not actually son of this cuck, but of some chas his cumdumpster mom slept with.

Idk, guys. Son looks like he is a sane person. Maybe he is not actually son of this cuck, but of some chas his cumdumpster mom slept with.
based
Just open removereddit and search for yta, yikes and incel

> But as his father, you should make sure he isn’t forming opinions about women that are problematic
> he can't be calling her a whore
> Your son is not going to be able to be truly happy whilst he still holds so much anger towards his mother (or anyone)
> using the word whore in reference to sex workers is pretty unacceptable.
> your son probably could do with talking to a Psychiatrist or similar.
> Lol the son talks like an incel.
> OP definitely needs to make it clear talking to ANY woman that way is unacceptable. Yikes that he isn’t appalled by his son’s behavior.
> But the word 'whore' in both the context of his mother AND actual sex workers? yikes. It's troubling.
> If I am being honest, though, the word that offends me the most, personally, is "adultress." Yikes.
> Your son is becoming an incel. That language is really...yikes.
> It’s sad that sex work is so stigmatized and weaponized when it shouldn’t be. But in this case, I still stand that the father is not the assehole. He could have done a little more to check/make sure his son doesn’t think this of all women (or worse become/is an incel).
> I get it, your mother did something abhorrent and you're pretty traumatized by it, but that doesn't mean you get to go full incel over it.
> We don't know the full story you ignorant hick. Maybe the mom regrets her choices, maybe even the mom was good to her son all these years. And everyone deserves a second chance. So fuck you incel.
> No, no no no no, see, in this case here, Reddit's hard on against cheaters is on full display. While normally, they would be against the creation of incels, when it comes to cheaters, they not only are ok with it, they advocate for it. A new incel is born, and women everywhere that cheat, will tremble before this mighty scion of a man!
> YTA if you're letting him rage for you. Are you letting your son punish your wife so you don't have to?
> It's also concerning that his reaction to an argument was to call her a gendered slur.
> This honestly hits really close to home for me. My mother cheated on my father and they divorced as a result. My father was incredibly bitter afterwards and this really negatively impacted our relationship with our mother for years. It took a long time to really get past this, especially since we never actually spoke to anyone about this. I genuinely think that if we'd spoken to someone around this time then we would have benefited greatly, as this seems to be one of the things that set a lot of negative things into motion.
> YTA. Even though what his mother did to you was wrong you need to remember that you are still the main male role model in his life and this is the example you are setting.
> YTA. He’s an adult now and should learn to act like one. Calling one’s mother a whore in an argument isn’t one. If anything that’s immature behaviour. If he really hates her so much, he should cut off relations.
> YTA - what self-respecting woman (or man?) would want to be with someone who calls their own mother a whore to her face?
> YTA. No one benefits by a child, adult or actual child, calling their parent a whore (or an asshole, or whatever abusive term you want to suggest). It's destructive and hateful. This is this kid's mother. She may have torched that relationship, but it is up to you as his parent (and let's forget "he's an adult," he's 18, he's still a kid)to insist he treat all people with a certain modicum of respect, especially a parent.
> YTA - Being a cheater does not make her a whore, and he shouldn't talk to her that way. I'm sure she takes care of him in a lot of ways and he's being an asshole.
> YTA - You should have encouraged your son from the beginning to repair the relationship with his mom. She fucked up in your relationship but he is still his mother and it is in his best interest to have a good relationship with both of you. Did she cheat on you yes, but none of that means she deserves to be called a whore by her son. It sort of sounds like you relish the fact that he took your side.
> YTA. "Why should I potentially damage my relationship with my son for a person that cheated on me anyway ? ". Because it is the right thing to do as a father and it might help him become a better person.
> YTA - you're an asshole poisoning your child against his mom. you're probably raising an alt right kid too. people cheat, get over it.
> YTA, your son shouldn't talk to anyone that way. Name-calling is emotionally abusive, and by letting him get away with this, you're setting him up to be emotionally abusive in his own relationships... Which ironically could lead to a future partner of his cheating on him.
> Yuck, YTA, you should be concerned that your son is growing up treating people like that.
> YTA. You’ve raised a toxic, misogynistic young man.
> YTA - You are using this post and this situation for schadenfreude. You're happy to see the woman who cheated on you get called a whore by her son and want to share it.
> YTA and i i can’t believe the misogyny in this post. It’s not ok to call anyone that name. Period.
> Don't try to logic with misogynists who didn't logic themselves into that worldview

the amount of soy...

Last edited:

TLDR; son walks in on whore mom cheating and parents get divorce. Mom gets into argument over phone with son and calls her a whore. Sloot mom calls dad crying to tell son he should apologize. Cuck dad tries to get son to apologize. Everyone in comments says son has right to be angry but can’t call her a whore because it degrades women.

they on the wrong path now

based
Just open removereddit and search for yta, yikes and incel

> But as his father, you should make sure he isn’t forming opinions about women that are problematic
> he can't be calling her a whore
> Your son is not going to be able to be truly happy whilst he still holds so much anger towards his mother (or anyone)
> using the word whore in reference to sex workers is pretty unacceptable.
> your son probably could do with talking to a Psychiatrist or similar.
> Lol the son talks like an incel.
> OP definitely needs to make it clear talking to ANY woman that way is unacceptable. Yikes that he isn’t appalled by his son’s behavior.
> But the word 'whore' in both the context of his mother AND actual sex workers? yikes. It's troubling.
> If I am being honest, though, the word that offends me the most, personally, is "adultress." Yikes.
> Your son is becoming an incel. That language is really...yikes.
> It’s sad that sex work is so stigmatized and weaponized when it shouldn’t be. But in this case, I still stand that the father is not the assehole. He could have done a little more to check/make sure his son doesn’t think this of all women (or worse become/is an incel).
> I get it, your mother did something abhorrent and you're pretty traumatized by it, but that doesn't mean you get to go full incel over it.
> We don't know the full story you ignorant hick. Maybe the mom regrets her choices, maybe even the mom was good to her son all these years. And everyone deserves a second chance. So fuck you incel.
> No, no no no no, see, in this case here, Reddit's hard on against cheaters is on full display. While normally, they would be against the creation of incels, when it comes to cheaters, they not only are ok with it, they advocate for it. A new incel is born, and women everywhere that cheat, will tremble before this mighty scion of a man!
> YTA if you're letting him rage for you. Are you letting your son punish your wife so you don't have to?
> It's also concerning that his reaction to an argument was to call her a gendered slur.
> This honestly hits really close to home for me. My mother cheated on my father and they divorced as a result. My father was incredibly bitter afterwards and this really negatively impacted our relationship with our mother for years. It took a long time to really get past this, especially since we never actually spoke to anyone about this. I genuinely think that if we'd spoken to someone around this time then we would have benefited greatly, as this seems to be one of the things that set a lot of negative things into motion.
> YTA. Even though what his mother did to you was wrong you need to remember that you are still the main male role model in his life and this is the example you are setting.
> YTA. He’s an adult now and should learn to act like one. Calling one’s mother a whore in an argument isn’t one. If anything that’s immature behaviour. If he really hates her so much, he should cut off relations.
> YTA - what self-respecting woman (or man?) would want to be with someone who calls their own mother a whore to her face?
> YTA. No one benefits by a child, adult or actual child, calling their parent a whore (or an asshole, or whatever abusive term you want to suggest). It's destructive and hateful. This is this kid's mother. She may have torched that relationship, but it is up to you as his parent (and let's forget "he's an adult," he's 18, he's still a kid)to insist he treat all people with a certain modicum of respect, especially a parent.
> YTA - Being a cheater does not make her a whore, and he shouldn't talk to her that way. I'm sure she takes care of him in a lot of ways and he's being an asshole.
> YTA - You should have encouraged your son from the beginning to repair the relationship with his mom. She fucked up in your relationship but he is still his mother and it is in his best interest to have a good relationship with both of you. Did she cheat on you yes, but none of that means she deserves to be called a whore by her son. It sort of sounds like you relish the fact that he took your side.
> YTA. "Why should I potentially damage my relationship with my son for a person that cheated on me anyway ? ". Because it is the right thing to do as a father and it might help him become a better person.
> YTA - you're an asshole poisoning your child against his mom. you're probably raising an alt right kid too. people cheat, get over it.
> YTA, your son shouldn't talk to anyone that way. Name-calling is emotionally abusive, and by letting him get away with this, you're setting him up to be emotionally abusive in his own relationships... Which ironically could lead to a future partner of his cheating on him.
> Yuck, YTA, you should be concerned that your son is growing up treating people like that.
> YTA. You’ve raised a toxic, misogynistic young man.
> YTA - You are using this post and this situation for schadenfreude. You're happy to see the woman who cheated on you get called a whore by her son and want to share it.
> YTA and i i can’t believe the misogyny in this post. It’s not ok to call anyone that name. Period.
> Don't try to logic with misogynists who didn't logic themselves into that worldview

the amount of soy...
I hope they die (in Fortnite ofc)

Based kid, I called my mother a whore when I was 12

I can’t even the comments are all defending him white knighting the woman that literally cucked him. Reddit needs to die.

good son! death to whores. the only good whore is a dead whore

Idk why people go on Reddit to ask this.

"Muh gendered language!! :soy: :soy: :soy: "

We all know that these reddit cucks would be singing a different tune if the genders were swapped in this situation, man I hate cucks much more than foids.
Dude they're asholes