Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At the dealership buying another car

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
The transmission on my old car is starting to go out, just 2 years after I had the engine replaced.

But in my new car, I'll finally be a slayer. I'm going to call my new ride "The Lovemobile". Many high tier Becky's and Stacy's will receive some ethnic loving in my new ride.

But in my new car, I'll finally be a slayer. I'm going to call my new ride "The Lovemobile". Many high tier Becky's and Stacy's will receive some ethnic loving in my new ride.

Major cope or Chadpreet :chad::banhammer::chad::banhammer::chad:you could probably slay white Brit beckies here though compared to ugly whites like me. :feelsbadman:

Buy a black BMW 3 series from the 2000s

The transmission on my old car is starting to go out, just 2 years after I had the engine replaced.

make sure you tell them it's used so they know they aren't the first ones who've fucked there