Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over At school, I got insulted and shit on by foids AGAIN (TRUECEL TRAIT)

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
Stuff like this has happened many times already.

Today, for NOT REASON AT ALL, some stupid foid from one of my classes called me a "stupid virgin ugly nigger" today. I was literally just minding my own business and then some stupid whore says this shit. She also said, "You will die alone and should kill yourself ugly nigger".

When I am walking in the halls or lunchroom, I am always looking in an upper corner or horizontally to avoid eyecontact with people. Why can't toilets just let me cope in peace?

If I report, nothing will happen because toilets get a free pass on everything and I'd also be mocked. And if I try to stand up to toilet name callers, I will have white knight cuck faggots bothering me. There is no winning here. I just have to ignore it and move on with my day.

JFL foids treat me WORSE THAN SUBHUMAN and copers on here still think I can ascend :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

@Italiancel
@Adamhastor
@azakhan
Brutal ngl

What race was the foid?.

That’s the empathetic gender for you

It was multiple foids. They were whites and ethnics
Let me see your pics again.

Ive been called ugly and all that shit online, but Ive never seen it done to me first hand in person.

Spill water in their bags while they aren't looking.
Steal their notebooks.
Jam up their lockers locks with superglue.
Scratch their phone screens with sandpaper if you have access to them.
Put chewing gum on their seats.
Use spitballs when they come near you.

You can't expect karma to do all the work.

Spill water in their bags while they aren't looking.
Steal their notebooks.
Jam up their lockers locks with superglue.
Scratch their phone screens with sandpaper if you have access to them.
Put chewing gum on their seats.
Use spitballs when they come near you.

You can't expect karma to do all the work.
Wouldn't work. I would get caught instantly and expelled.

I'm just going to ignore them. Graduation is less than 3 months away.

Hole said I look like a rapist and that im ugly, when I told them to shut the fuck up or pissed them off.

But none of them have ever said anything to my face, without me instigating it. Do you gymcel? At least insult them back, fucks sake at least have some pride to not take shit from a fucking hole.

wtf

never seen this happen, even to the gigamegasubhumans

sorry to hear that
I've been called a nigger enough times.

I now Dont blame them though, I hate being black.

get a new watch
I've been called a nigger enough times.

I now Dont blame them though, I hate being black.
based whoever isn't afraid to say nigger in UK

Are they black or white? If they aren’t black you can get them into big trouble for saying that.
Indeed. Battle of the victims

On one hand a minority, the other a female.

Holes hate ugly men, that's reality. They used to treat me like shit too tbh

Brutal.... what kind of stuff did they say to you?
The thing that hurted me the most happened when i was 12. The holes were playing truth or dare and my oneitis lost and picked dare and the other foids told her that her dare was to talk to me and tell me she liked me a lot and i was pretty. So that's what she did, she came and told me that shit while making a disgust face meanwhile the foids were laughing in the back

The thing that hurted me the most happened when i was 12. The holes were playing truth or dare and my oneitis lost and picked dare and the other foids told her that her dare was to talk to me and tell me she liked me a lot and i was pretty. So that's what she did, she came and told me that shit while making a disgust face meanwhile the foids were laughing in the back
Damn... thats probably worse than the foids calling me a nigger tbh. You have my condolences :feelsbadman:

holes want us dead, shit like that happened to me all the time in school, glade i drop out
Coronavirus shut down my school for the rest of the year. All thats left is online school from late April to early June and thats it.

Damn... thats probably worse than the foids calling me a nigger tbh. You have my condolences :feelsbadman:

Coronavirus shut down my school for the rest of the year. All thats left is online school from late April to early June and thats it.
highschool is the best time of your life enjoy it before it gets much worse. also your post kind of reads like a larp ngl

It was brutal tbh and the worst part is that i was 12, right now i wouldn't care that much but at that moment it destroyed me ngl

Yes.

Well I can't really prove anything I guess. I wasn't able to record or take pictures.
Btw u saw the dumb shit that faceandlms said about you? lmao
it's in this video at 25:50

women act however they want knowing there are no repurcussions. well, it is time to introduce repurcussions. acid face her, kidnap and torture her, break her. punish her. women must learn accountability for their actions

I’d rage if i was black and they called me a niggER

Just get felonies, ruin your life, and go to prison for several years bro!
i understand your concerns. women are a protected caste, and the law has failed its purpose, only divine justice ie. karma is left. may God smite women and deliver His great Fury!
I’d rage if i was black and they called me a niggER
women are the real racists. liberals should lynch them

I was always laughed at by foids tbh

Foids are heartless monsters, I wish we could mute them IRL and never hear the filth that spews from their mouths

Stuff like this has happened many times already.
I remember in elementary school when a bunch of people thought it'd be funny to tell a good looking bitchy girl that I had a crush on her. She over-reacted and asked the teacher to go to the bathroom so she could throw up.

Just keep strong bro

Some strange hunch is telling me foids don't actually say shit like that to you, but I could be wrong

I remember in elementary school when a bunch of people thought it'd be funny to tell a good looking bitchy girl that I had a crush on her. She over-reacted and asked the teacher to go to the bathroom so she could throw up.
brutal.... its over....

white women dont get a pass for saying nigger im sure if u reported them they would get in serious trouble and thats what you should do if this ever happens outside of your imagination

white women dont get a pass for saying nigger im sure if u reported them they would get in serious trouble and thats what you should do if this ever happens outside of your imagination
I would have, but I didn't have any recording and I wouldn't be able to prove anything.

foids are always believed no matter what. Their words would have more power than mine.

A woman can make up anything about a man and ruin his life/get him in prison for it.

White women mog ethnics and blacks in the SJW hierarchy

Of course op could be larping jfl.

White women mog ethnics and blacks in the SJW hierarchy

Of course op could be larping jfl.
Well what do you expect me to do?

Time Travel, Go back it time and record footage? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Mogs me because goes to school
Honestly, i would wait til she alone then defend myself, the trouble you gonna get is worth it. If i could go back in time i would ER every cunt who disrespected me.

I was told "pretty" by a random girl in school ,and then she said that she was talking to a fly and not me.

Attachments

• Common_house_fly,_Musca_domestica.jpg
    Common_house_fly,_Musca_domestica.jpg
    848.1 KB · Views: 8
Foids are heartless monsters, I wish we could mute them IRL and never hear the filth that spews from their mouths
they are genetic selectors, no "compassion" to their prey tbh

A foid talks to you? I feel you man. Schools are shit

Actual ERfuel. Why didn't you insult them back?
Somehow record them saying things like that and then post it online. When they're out of school, find out where they get a job and post it to their employer's social media.
There's hidden cameras you can wear. It would be worth the investment. I'd have done something like that but foids always ignored me.

Actual ERfuel. Why didn't you insult them back?
Cause I just wanted to leave the situation as soon as possible and they'd probably try to get me false accusations if I didn't ignore them

Cause I just wanted to leave the situation as soon as possible and they'd probably try to get me false accusations if I didn't ignore them
If it was me, shit would've been different I'm just saying

Sounds LARP but what can you do GO ER!!

Tbh. Did you really think women could be held accountable for verbal abuse? Not in this century.
Women get away with EVERYTHING.

A foid could kill 10 people, get "caught", and still get less than 1 year of prison time or maybe even not go to prison at all.