Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL At my parents thinking I'm gonna amount to anything other than a wage-slaving basement dweller.

Insalsa

Insalsa

Property of Ritalincel
-
All I want is a part time job and some shitty house all to myself where I can LDAR; there's really no point in anything else. But they're still expecting me to betabux some whore and raise Chad's kids. It's funny enough that they still believe foids are capable of loving anyone below 8/10.

Why would you need a house or a job ? Just sit in front of some shitty store and beg for pennies should be good enough to make you money for food. for housing you can just live under a bridge or in a cardboard box.

Why would you need a house or a job ? Just sit in front of some shitty store and beg for pennies should be good enough to make you money for food. for housing you can just live under a bridge or in a cardboard box.

You should become a guidance counselor.

All I want is a part time job and some shitty house all to myself where I can LDAR; there's really no point in anything else. But they're still expecting me to betabux some whore and raise Chad's kids. It's funny enough that they still believe foids are capable of loving anyone below 8/10.
My parents used to feel that way about me.

Time passed, and now they are trying to make arrangements for me to be taken care of after they die. ;-)

i may be wageslaving again soon too... most likely in retail which is fucking cancer for an incel with anxiety. also being exposed to daily suicide fuel of normies and their gf's. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

i may be wageslaving again soon too... most likely in retail which is fucking cancer for an incel with anxiety. also being exposed to daily suicide fuel of normies and their gf's. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
i rather just ldar than do that but thats probably my path as well..

You can't play Skyrim under a bridge.

you might as well suicide at that point