Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope At least we don't have to deal with this kind of thing

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Guys i'm freaking out!
Just divorced like a month or so and I had already met ad met a girl.
Yesterday was our second date, she invited me for dinner at her house.
After dinner we sat and talked and after drinking some wine she began to touch my dick and started to kiss my neck.
And we began to undress each other and you know what happened next.
Had a good sex, she came twice as she had told me, she even asked that I stay to sleep with her that night but I told her some shit that I had to wake up early and went back home.
So today after I just woke up she literally had send me 30 messages since this morning.
Had read some of them and at the end she's talking that I didn't asked her consent and that it's something that we need to discuss. I searched about that consent nonsense and read many horrible stories about false accusations of rape and so on

Just replied to her that I'm busy with meetings all day and that we'll talk after my day of work, so I can think about what to say about that shit! Don't be told I'm a rapist !
What can I do next???

View: https://reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/ns11c9/im_freaking_out_she_complained_that_there_was_no/

she can't report to the police if she's no longer with us (rest in piss in case he does it )

Last edited:
What a disgusting moist hole.

Chad problems, don't give a fuck I hope he gets prison time and enjoy being fucked in the ass by Tyrone:feelshaha:

It's a rather common tactic of rape blackmail foids often use to keep the Chad forever, or have a ton of cash from those Chads.

Bug himself and record asking for money