Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At least, this forum has something good about it

Tesla

Tesla

Fallen Angel
★★
All users here are aware of how men are quite literally dehumanized, and blatantly ban women worship (even though a lot of incels engage in it no doubt). That's invigorating, living in our civilization knowing too much is like looking at transparent-floored sewers, more so when you can't do anything immediate to solve the problem.

He doesnt know... He is in for a rude awakening. Oh boy, poor boy... I am fearing for your sanity. But i cant say no longer

He doesnt know... He is in for a rude awakening. Oh boy, poor boy... I am fearing for your sanity. But i cant say no longer
You're a Freak casting doubt on purpose to bewitch people. That's why you identify as a carnivore predator.

You're a Freak casting doubt on purpose to bewitch people. That's why you identify as a carnivore predator.
No, officer, this is not the doubt i want to plant into your soul, not at all! You will see it, you will see it for yourself. Truth to be told - this site is fully women-worshipping. And we have foids here. Mods are government agents. Your data is being sold to various government agencies. This site is mining crypto on your pc.

Awesome site we got, friend. Really, it is

No, officer, this is not the doubt i want to plant into your soul, not at all! You will see it, you will see it for yourself. Truth to be told - this site is fully women-worshipping. And we have foids here. Mods are government agents. Your data is being sold to various government agencies. This site is mining crypto on your pc.

Awesome site we got, friend. Really, it is
mocking and mockery of reality, that's what Freaks do. Nothing I say will matter to you, and nothing you say matters to you either. Your whole purpose in life is to pervert other people's values.

mocking and mockery of reality, that's what Freaks do. Nothing I say will matter to you, and nothing you say matters to you either. Your whole purpose in life is to pervert other people's values.
Nothing in this life 'matters', after all, oh godly inventor of modern electricity. You should know that... We all will be useless bones in the end, anything we accumulate, any knowledge will die with us

Of course, if you will be a new Tesla - then you wont be forgotten in ages, but tell me - which is the probability of you opening new scientific horizon? It is abysmal.. Why am i living in this day and age, where everything really useful is made already?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back