Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel At least I'll always have death to look forward to

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Lifefuel, Ironically.

I can't be the only one here who isn't literally suicidal, but can't wait for it all to be over.

why dont you use your uk passport to get a thirdworlder foid?

death is the greatest equalizer

The bring side, there is a chance you die through your surgery.

I can’t wait until Smash Bros comes out. That’s some real life fuel, save for the freaking normies who play it at parties.

>Smash Bros
Fuck consoles for ruining everything about gaming.

This so much. I don't give a fuck what happens. nothing can be worst than death.

Hasn't it been stablished that you're an attention whoring fakecel?

This so much. I don't give a fuck what happens. nothing can be worst than death.
Actually, there's a ton of things worse than death. Death, by itself, means you stop existing. You can't feel anything or experience anything anymore, a virtual zero on the quality of life scale. So anything that makes it go into negatives is worse than death, purely due to mathematics.

Actually, there's a ton of things worse than death. Death, by itself, means you stop existing. You can't feel anything or experience anything anymore, a virtual zero on the quality of life scale. So anything that makes it go into negatives is worse than death, purely due to mathematics.

Yep. Death is pure neutrality, so easily superior to the hellish life of an incel.

It’ll happen either way western or not.
It's less likely with a native if you're a foreigner. If you were good enough mating material for them to switch away from their ethnicity, it means she already likes you far more than a compatriot. She still can cuck you, of course, but chances are, she won't, because you're her new standard of quality, and we all know how women are about lowering their standards.

So because someone else who lived an enormously pleasurable life they didn't deserve and you, who were tortured all the way, both end up in death, that means it's equal? Does not compute

It's less likely with a native if you're a foreigner. If you were good enough mating material for them to switch away from their ethnicity, it means she already likes you far more than a compatriot. She still can cuck you, of course, but chances are, she won't, because you're her new standard of quality, and we all know how women are about lowering their standards.
yea true