Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'll always hate normies!

fracassaduu

fracassaduu

Banned
-
They'll always try to humiliate you, no matter how...

A remarkable feature of all this is that, they always pull the subject to themselves, just to use the "experience" mechanism, and from that they begin to try to "drop" somehow. Another feature, they redefine all the terms for "achism" in itself, whenever a normie is trying to demystify an incel they will use the existentialist philosophy, defining things based on choice, not the essence that it is. Norms also discard studies showing the opposite of their contemporary thinking, they use what is right for them, it will always be convenient only for themselves, they are not inconsistent with themselves, nobody really is, however, they will always deny their hypocrisy and their false "knowledge", even knowing that what we present is true, is how I said that they use that which is right to them at the moment.

For example, one day I was arguing with a normie, he turned to me and said, "There is no absolute truth."
- So, I said, "You claim that absolute truth doesn't exist by itself, it claims a truth."

Soon after, he turned his back and turned away from the argument, which is just a pearl of what they are. The Normans think that everything is a competition of the incels "want" to destroy them, when, in fact, it is only an expression of our part in saying brutal things of society as clearly as possible, to the point that it is not wide for useless internal issues.

Some norms become radical, but when confronted with a real incelence, they cease to be Radical and return to their states.

I'll always hate normies!

They are usually shitheads. Today I saw the guy I used to go with to elementary school. He recognized me probably and had this evil smirk on his face. He was glad seeing me being a turbomanlet in front of my old, small, poor house. They find happiness in others misery.

They are usually shitheads. Today I saw the guy I used to go with to elementary school. He recognized me probably and had this evil smirk on his face. He was glad seeing me being a turbomanlet in front of my old, small, poor house. They find happiness in others misery.
I hope that normie that made you such an action has the double, normies are junk.

Really disgusting behavior
The subhuman garbage can never be the ones on the receiving end.
If Hell is real, you can rest assured every NT vermin Will end up in screaming with long chains, deprived of light and abandoned by God.

BE sure to stare him back, with fearless eyes
You are justified in your own Right.
They, however are in the wrong.

Last edited: