Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At least, if you are white, you can racematch.

Robinxyz

Robinxyz

Banned
-
I saw this blond guy with a 6/10 blonde girl today at campus. I immediately thought; " at least you can date your own race if you are white". But what about mixed people? We belong nowhere. I can't get mixed girls because they only want whites. The girl I had a crush on is dating a tall white dude. She is one forth black. The other one I fancied turned out to be a lesbian who dates a white girl. What am I to do? Suicide ?? I am a fucking coward, I can't kill myself. I can only go on living this meaningless and empty life until fate dictates it is my turn to leave the table.

Ethnics have it bad do not get me wrong. They all have it worse than whites in every aspect of white.

Imagine being a failed whitey like many of us are on this site. You have been born with white skin and still no women want you.

If you woke up tomorrow looking like me (white, short, NW3, ugly) you'd not be much better off than you were if at all.

Try with this one.

9KdCfT0B5S1yNyN98pB6BTyNp6tZa5za7Ujtwda619c.png

Ethnics have it bad do not get me wrong. They all have it worse than whites in every aspect of white.

Imagine being a failed whitey like many of us are on this site. You have been born with white skin and still no women want you.

If you woke up tomorrow looking like me (white, short, NW3, ugly) you'd not be much better off than you were if at all.

Now imagine being an ugly, short, NW3, Ethnic.

Now imagine being an ugly, short, NW3, Ethnic.

It is probably worse than I can imagine, but I don't think turning white and keeping the rest will make your life too much better. It certainly won't get you a girlfriend. I can tell you that.

Mixed race children should blame their parents. I wonder why Elliot Rodger did not kill his own father who pumped and dumped a gook. His father never loved him because he was an ethnic

the more i see the worse i feel
honestly I dont even know what I am living for
I have absolutely 0 will to live but don't have balls to end it neither
Sleep is the best part of the day for me.

My condolences.

Ruined skin by acne. Extreme Norwooding. Negative Canthil Tilt , Bug Eyes, lack of hooded eye skin, looks like a big nose.
yeah, sandnigger genes gave me a big crooked nose as well. I would post full face showing how bad it is overall but rather not get doxxed and have my pics spammed in those troll ""incel"" platforms.

even people on this forum clowned me and spammed my pictures in those "incel" discord servers

yeah, sandnigger genes gave me a big crooked nose as well. I would post full face showing how bad it is overall but rather not get doxxed and have my pics spammed in those troll ""incel"" platforms.

even people on this forum clowned me and spammed my pictures in those "incel" discord servers

Even other Incels can't feel your pain. Feels bad man.

I have a theory: It's called mother natures all or nothing. It's where you either get it all or none of it. Basically you get a lot of shit genetics or you get an amazing combination of genetics. The people in between are usually coping

It's over if you are a bottom male

yeah, sandnigger genes gave me a big crooked nose as well.

I know that feel. My deathnik genes gave me a horse midface and a huge nose. 2 rhinoplasties later my nose is STILL big.

Even other Incels can't feel your pain. Feels bad man.

I have a theory: It's called mother natures all or nothing. It's where you either get it all or none of it. Basically you get a lot of shit genetics or you get an amazing combination of genetics. The people in between are usually coping
all or nothing theory

all-or-nothing
Theory which states that you're either a slayer or an incel.
http://sluthate.com/w/Glossary#all-or-nothing

I know that feel. My deathnik genes gave me a horse midface and a huge nose. 2 rhinoplasties later my nose is STILL big.
the one pic of you I've seen is after rhino ? how, you must have chosen a bad surgeon, rhino is usually low risk / high success operation.

>I used to be a model

2uO.gif
I think she's using a code word for sex worker. you know.. on chaturbate they call those prostitutes models and even they label themselves as such. I think this is what she meant.

I think she's using a code word for sex worker. you know.. on chaturbate they call those prostitutes models and even they label themselves as such. I think this is what she meant.
Oh yeah that makes more sense

Racemixing is evil to children. Being mixed destroys your sense of belonging somewhere, you don't have a natural habitat so to speak as a mixed race person.

Racemixing is evil to children. Being mixed destroys your sense of belonging somewhere, you don't have a natural habitat so to speak as a mixed race person.
true. Unfortunately, this is my case.

I saw this blond guy with a 6/10 blonde girl today at campus. I immediately thought; " at least you can date your own race if you are white". But what about mixed people? We belong nowhere. I can't get mixed girls because they only want whites. The girl I had a crush on is dating a tall white dude. She is one forth black. The other one I fancied turned out to be a lesbian who dates a white girl. What am I to do? Suicide ?? I am a fucking coward, I can't kill myself. I can only go on living this meaningless and empty life until fate dictates it is my turn to leave the table.
i feel this
pure ethnics dont know pain of being a reject mutt by both sides