Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope At least 3 out of 10 guys you meet outside is an incel.

• Thread starter Incel_Because_Short
  • Start date
I

Incel_Because_Short

Veteran
As isolating as inceldom may seem, it brings a sense of relief knowing that I'm not the only guy experiencing this.

In the past, there was no way to connect with others who are suffering from the same issue, and you kind of had to assume that you were the only one that isn't having sex. With all the data, graphs, and online spaces, you now know that your experience with women mirrors that of many other men. Knowing that at least three out of ten guys you ever meet likely isn't having sex or has no girlfriend is somewhat comforting, but it is still cope.

its higher tbh.

In 2020 that number is higher but I agree. There was this guy in my history class who was the spitting image of blackops2cel.

In 2020 that number is higher but I agree. There was this guy in my history class who was the spitting image of blackops2cel.

It's the big elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about. You both might know, but don't want to talk about it because it's taboo.

Shame most of them are bluepilled

Here in cuckzil, those 3 guys would be probably be orbiting, simping and trying to jestermaxx. Jfl

It's the big elephant in the room that nobody wants to talk about. You both might know, but don't want to talk about it because it's taboo.
I don't think it's taboo, just that most guys aren't comfortable talking about them being virgins or how it's hard to get a date even though that's how it is for the majority of men.

I don't think it's taboo, just that most guys aren't comfortable talking about them being virgins or how it's hard to get a date even though that's how it is for the majority of men.
My entire college friend group were sexless males. They’re mostly blue pilled, but even joke about how they’re technically incels. I’d go so far as to see that 50% of Zoomer men are utterly and hopelessly involuntarily celibate.

My entire college friend group were sexless males. They’re mostly blue pilled, but even joke about how they’re technically incels. I’d go so far as to see that 50% of Zoomer men are utterly and hopelessly involuntarily celibate.
I'm a zoomer and I agree. Outside of a couple normies with girlfriends who treated them like crap and some normies who lost their virginity to a landwhale, all the relationships were with chads and the rest of the normies were incels. There was even one chad with two girlfriends.

Same. I'd say out of my friend group (most of which were ethnics as I am), the vast majority are virgins, and some aren't virgins but only had sex one time.

its higher tbh.
I mean when only taking into account men under 25, who bear the brunt of tinder and hypergamy its at least 40% and then another 20% or so maybe “got lucky” once or twice with a subpar foid. Maybe even a whale.

Same. I'd say out of my friend group (most of which were ethnics as I am), the vast majority are virgins, and some aren't virgins but only had sex one time.
Sometimes I wonder if the latter isn’t worse. Imagine having sex once but never again. I’m probably just coping tho.

when i was still in college i always looked at guys and tried to guess if they were incels. to my great surprise, many guys i expected to be incels then showed up with gf. it happened so often i had to stop this "game"

this was 5yrs ago tho so idk what its like now

It's ridiculous how we're gaslighted into believing that this is normal. Getting relationships shouldn't be this hard.

Sounds about right. Depends where you are in the world. In barbaric tribes in Africa about 9/10 men are incels.

Here in cuckzil, those 3 guys would be probably be orbiting, simping and trying to jestermaxx. Jfl
Every Brazilian I know is a massive cuck lol. The son of the ambassador from Brazil to the USA went to my elementary school and he was a giga simp