Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

At least 20% of all government health spending should go to curing balding.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Fucking atrocity that this awful, disfiguring disease isn't cured. To anyone balding/norwooding out there, you are a strong person. It is fucking unbearable to live with this torture.

They can take the money that they are giving to subsidizing baby murders and put that toward curing balding.

if women started balding on the same scale as men the cure would be magically found literally in few days

if women started balding on the same scale as men the cure would be magically found literally in few days
THIS LOL.

Humanity is a joke, specifically men. What happen to you? You ruled everything, had everything. And now you're second class citizens in a world you created.

64f50ec56882c2f9d3d421c8ff765e74

Not only baldness, but height and penile increase, and natural ways to give facial and body surgery to make people looksmaxx without the plastic.

Why bother with any of that when you can just wear a hat and subjugate foids into complete slavery? :feelsokman: I'm not actually serious on the hat part, I'd like to not be balding myself.

THIS LOL.

Humanity is a joke, specifically men. What happen to you? You ruled everything, had everything. And now you're second class citizens in a world you created.

View attachment 279423
I admire your dedication to signing every post with a gorilla photo instead of just abusing it in a signature. Impressive.

I admire your dedication to signing every post with a gorilla photo instead of just abusing it in a signature. Impressive.
I mean its not EVERY post.

I only do it because i am a Gorilla.

Thanks brocel.

5e31b83941438image

That could help incels though, then no. Government isn't our ally.