Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting At any moment a criminal could get shot by police, and my city would burn with riots.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
America is a powder keg. JFL at anyone on here acting like all this will just be swept under the rug like it was in the past few years. Have none of you seen the "New Normal" commercials in the USA lately?

I heard some guy with a knife got shot but nothing over him. I don't even know his name. Btw, do you live in the midWest? It seems people on the East Coast are quite apathetic compared to the rest of the country.

I heard some guy with a knife got shot but nothing over him. I don't even know his name. Btw, do you live in the midWest? It seems people on the East Coast are quite apathetic compared to the rest of the country.
The protests right now is for the guy with a knife. They're burning down so much shit because of him.

The protests right now is for the guy with a knife. They're burning down so much shit because of him.
I thought he got shot in the back? I thought there was some guy who tried to stab police who got shot?

Those faggot cops deserve what they get for killing non-violent men.

Wtf are you smoking. The guy who was shot was a convicted felon, he assaulted the officers on the scene then reached for the inside of his car while guns were drawn.
You sound like a BLM faggot.

We're talking about the same cops who would probably come to our houses for some bullshit checkup if some normie reported us for being "weird" or some shit like that, I don't really care either way.

Whatever I may have against a subsection of black men, I hate cops/ law enforcement far more. Eventually, the dogs will start kidnapping KHHVs

We're talking about the same cops who would probably come to our houses for some bullshit checkup if some normie reported us for being "weird" or some shit like that, I don't really care either way.
Where are you getting that I'm supporting cops at? I'm talking about me potentially get beaten to death in a riot.
Whatever I may have against a subsection of black men, I hate cops/ law enforcement far more. Eventually, the dogs will start kidnapping KHHVs
Above.

Nothing will happen in the major urban areas tbh. National guard shut down BLM pretty fast. It hasn't approached anything like the LA riots in terms of widespread property damage. People are pussies.

fuck criminals & fuck cops & fuck the united states of america

Nothing will happen in the major urban areas tbh. National guard shut down BLM pretty fast. It hasn't approached anything like the LA riots in terms of widespread property damage. People are pussies.
Eventually it will. A lot of law enforcement are being told to back down, and there's already been a few intrusions into the suburbs.

The thugs and police can kill each other for all I care. I'll be watching on TV, popcorn in hand, from my comfy rural homestead.

Eventually it will. A lot of law enforcement are being told to back down, and there's already been a few intrusions into the suburbs.
I don't want that shit coming near me.

Don't wanna sound like a boomer or anything but, move to the countryside while/if you can. Much better quality of life for usually less cost, less rate of crime and less noise/pollution/stress, that usually makes the other normies living there easier to deal with, since they aren't stressed all the time. Also get guns, just in case.

Don't wanna sound like a boomer or anything but, move to the countryside while/if you can. Much better quality of life for usually less cost, less rate of crime and less noise/pollution/stress, that usually makes the other normies living there easier to deal with, since they aren't stressed all the time. Also get guns, just in case.
That's not being a boomer, it's being sane. And they're already making pushes into rural areas so that isn't safe anymore.

Wait a minute, the Kenosha guy had a knife? I heard he was unarmed. If he had a knife, fuck him. He deserved to die.

And I think people realize this isn't really comparable to George Floyd, even though he resisted too. YouTube isn't giving Kenosha the "breaking news" treatment like it gave the other riots. Not yet, anyway.

That's not being a boomer, it's being sane. And they're already making pushes into rural areas so that isn't safe anymore.
I'm talking about going like "extreme rural", almost going full Ted Kaczynski, something like this:

Also i think it is wise to consider position, for example: i'm currently in a town amidst the mountains with only one entry/exit, having that defended would be fairly easy, and since the place is pretty small, any commies/blm or whatever that are already in could be easily flushed out.

Anyway, point is: countryside >>>>>>>> big soy cities anyway.

Where are you getting that I'm supporting cops at? I'm talking about me potentially get beaten to death in a riot.

Above.
Can't get beaten to death in a riot if you don't go outside :feelsthink:

Wait a minute, the Kenosha guy had a knife? I heard he was unarmed
Same. Maybe the different shootings are being conflated. Some guy in LA got shot with a knife and no one reasonable cares. I thought Kenosha guy was trying to run away jfl

Wait a minute, the Kenosha guy had a knife? I heard he was unarmed. If he had a knife, fuck him. He deserved to die.

He didn't die, though.

Are you saying that he deserved to die
or did you not know he lived?

only if they are black.

even though being a male is a higher predictor of being shot than being black.

He didn't die, though.

Are you saying that he deserved to die
or did you not know he lived?

Oh he lived? Perfect. I didn't know he lived. If he lived, he can testify, and we can have proof that he was a criminal worth the bullet.

Wtf are you smoking. The guy who was shot was a convicted felon, he assaulted the officers on the scene then reached for the inside of his car while guns were drawn.
You sound like a BLM faggot.
You sound like a cop worshiping faggot. Not only the jacob blake shooting, but there are many instances where they killed or used excessive force on men. Also, being a felon doesn't mean you deserve to be shot for not listening to the cucked cops, even if he "assaulted" the cops by pushing them out the way. If they were afraid what he'd pull out his car they could've stepped back, or asked him what he was getting instead of shouting at him like faggots.

Oh he lived? Perfect. I didn't know he lived. If he lived, he can testify, and we can have proof that he was a criminal worth the bullet.
how do you know that if you know so little about the case?

how do you know that if you know so little about the case?

I know now that he resisted arrest and wielded a knife. If you fight the cops, be prepared to die by the cops.

Non violent? The black they killed (justifiably) raped a child so try again

I know now that he resisted arrest and wielded a knife. If you fight the cops, be prepared to die by the cops.
They're not gods, fuck those cucks. With their terrible attitudes and paper thin egos hopefully they're defunded and end up homeless soon.

Last edited:
They're not gods, fuck those cucks. With their terrible attitudes and paper thin egos hopefully they're defunded and end up homeless soon.

Most of us need and depend on rule of law.

Most of us need and depend on rule of law.
Most laws are cucked and aren't enforced equally. So fags who don't follow their jobs correctly need to be in the street sucking dick.

You sound like a cop worshiping faggot.
Not only the jacob blake shooting, \
but there are many instances where they killed or used excessive force on men.
Also, being a felon doesn't mean you deserve to be shot for not listening to the cucked cops,
even if he "assaulted" the cops by pushing them out the way.
If they were afraid what he'd pull out his car they could've stepped back,
or asked him what he was getting instead of shouting at him like faggots.

You don't politely wait for someone to fucking stab/shoot you when they are ignoring instructions like that.

I'll be the first to acknowledge that:
  1. women falsely accuse men of domestic violence
  2. even when they don't, they're often the ones initiating it and not getting punished
  3. it sucks that women are given the benefit of doubt and we need to lick boots or die
but still, if this guy has a history of charges with the same woman, I'm inclined to think he probably was being scummy, because I would never go back to a woman who pressed false DV charges on me. One time is understandable, but staying with her after she does that prob means he's doing DV imo

I'll be the first to admit women can be shitty but that doesn't mean I just approve of all bad things done to them. You're playing into a chad archtype to get women wet by beating them up, that's not the kind of rapport I want to enjoy with foids, no matter how unlikely what I aspire to have with them is to be feasible.

America is a powder keg. JFL at anyone on here acting like all this will just be swept under the rug like it was in the past few years. Have none of you seen the "New Normal" commercials in the USA lately?
Yeah. In chicongo they were rioting because some black guy shot himself during a confrontation with police. Peak retardation, they were just looking for a reason to get their loot on.

What people dont understand is that if the current cops disappear, some other form of enforcers will pop up. I'd much rather have the current police than BLM morality police.

The incel position on this should be close to neutral.... POC and progressives definitely don't care about incels, and the cops upholding a chadocracy don't care either.

It sucks that women are given the benefit of doubt and we need to lick boots or die
No we don't have to lick those faggot's boots. If they give special treatment to rosties then they should be fired and imprisoned for not doing their jobs properly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back