Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill At 6 foot I am considered short by women

6 foot is really nothing impressive these days. Even in third world shithole full of beaners, the young male population is getting as tall as 6'2-6'3. A funny anecdote was last year,when an american was visiting one of our manufacturing plants in Mexico. He was 5'10-5'11, blonde hair, green eyes. I could see he's face of desbelief when he was getting height-mogged left & right by beaners.

Last time I saw a row of 7 6'2+ males. It was pure suifuel. The worst part is that they're dumb as rocks, they don't even speak proper spanish yet somehow, nature wanted their genes passed on and not mines.

Last edited:
I absolutely love threads where tall people pretend they are short. As an actually short man, it is one of my favorite types of threads. It doesn't make me angry at all. Not even slightly. I'm very calm right now. This is a good thread. Congratulations OP on your good thread. I hope we have more of them.
I need to have this copypasta ready to go whenever I come across one of these threads tbh

I was talking to a Stacy acquaintance from college who appreciates my edgy humor. Attempting at jester I asked her what kind of male type does she find attractive.

She told me, giggling histerically; "I like tall, bookworm types who have nice hair, all my friends make fun of my shitty taste, haha"

I've playfully answered: "So guys like me then, eh? "

And she replied: "Hahahaha.... aren't you like 5'7"?

I tried to explain to her that I really am 6 foot tall, but she kept laughing in disbelief saying I cannot fool her since her mother is 6' and appears 'taller' than me. By then, I knew it was over.
So went into her frame and begged her to tell u if she find u attractive

She used your height as an excuse not to date you when really it was your ugly face. You put her in an awkward position when you said "so guys like me then?". If she said "yes", then that would imply she wants to date you, which she doesnt. So she made up some lie about how youre too short, height can be measured so its a lot easier to reject you for height than face.

Do you really think she thought you (6 foot) were 5 foot 7? 5 inches shorter?

I absolutely love threads where tall people pretend they are short. As an actually short man, it is one of my favorite types of threads. It doesn't make me angry at all. Not even slightly. I'm very calm right now. This is a good thread. Congratulations OP on your good thread. I hope we have more of them.
6ft isn’t even tall, you would get mogged by 75% of men where I live if you were only 6ft tall.

Lmfao remember that meme where a girl 5’0 tells a 5’8 he is too short to date her while he towers over her. Now 6’0 are getting that treatment

Foids’ standards will keep going up until they want to date God almighty himself lmfao
6ft isn’t even tall, you would get mogged by 75% of men where I live if you were only 6ft tall.
I have nightmares of getting heightmogged by everyone.

If I were you, I would've threatened to shove your cock down her throat. In Minecraft.

You're obviously not 6'0 then. A real 6 footer will feel kinda tall, or at least feel above average.

6'2 with 7/10 face = ummm so dreamy I'm in love
6'2 with 3/10 face = ewwwwwwww I'm calling the police

I'm 5'11" (I've measured myself like 20 times) and I've been called short by foids. I've had a foid who is 5'8" look me in the eyes and claim we're the same height. The dumbass hole forgot she was wearing heels. "Oh? Yeah... but you're still not 5'11" tho..."

I tried to explain to her that I really am 6 foot tall, but she kept laughing in disbelief saying I cannot fool her since her mother is 6' and appears 'taller' than me. By then, I knew it was over.

Wait, that also reminds me of that one chat I had with this girl at the gym (I have made thread about it). We tried to guess our heights. My guess was right and then it was her turn to guess my height. Her guess was, that I am 5,9. But in reality I am 6,3. It is over. For females 6,3 = 5,9

6'1 here and I can assure you foids consider even me too short for their tastes. Pretty sad, because being 5'9 was once considered tall.

I was talking to a Stacy acquaintance from college who appreciates my edgy humor. Attempting at jester I asked her what kind of male type does she find attractive.

She told me, giggling histerically; "I like tall, bookworm types who have nice hair, all my friends make fun of my shitty taste, haha"

I've playfully answered: "So guys like me then, eh? "

And she replied: "Hahahaha.... aren't you like 5'7"?

Big deal stacy rejected you. This is more proof that tallfags only want stacies.

You must live in Europe or have shoddy proportions. I'm 5'11 and girls have called me tall before (never been called short except on PSL forums).

No, I do not have short arms. Am also skinny.

She used your height as an excuse not to date you when really it was your ugly face. You put her in an awkward position when you said "so guys like me then?". If she said "yes", then that would imply she wants to date you, which she doesnt. So she made up some lie about how youre too short, height can be measured so its a lot easier to reject you for height than face.

Do you really think she thought you (6 foot) were 5 foot 7? 5 inches shorter?

This would be probable. But it's still woman's insane standards in action since I have redeeming features on my face.

Wait, that also reminds me of that one chat I had with this girl at the gym (I have made thread about it). We tried to guess our heights. My guess was right and then it was her turn to guess my height. Her guess was, that I am 5,9. But in reality I am 6,3. It is over. For females 6,3 = 5,9

This is very, very similar to my scenario. She is short, I tower her, She still sees me as a a unworthy manlet.

“I was talking to a Stacy acquaintance” :chad: :chad:

No height bragging plz. :feelsbadman:

mogs me because you talk to females outside family

Try being 5'4

You will get a warning for bragging for telling the truth sorry op. And 6ft is king of manletts in white countries tbh

And for all manletts who got depressed because of all this heightbragging i have some lifefuel:

I understand why she considers me a manlet. I look very asian and we were in a city full of norse looking Chadlites that are above 6'. The mere fact of me being an ethnik shrank me in her eyes.
mogs me because you talk to females outside family
“I was talking to a Stacy acquaintance” :chad: :chad:

It is suidice inducing when you realize you're so unappealing to them, their radar doesn't even pick you up as a sexual being.

Last edited:
I try to cope with the fact that Eminem is 5'7 .
Also adolf hitler .
Would Adolf kill us? I feel he would Aktion T4 me for my genetics and my facial injuries. Aktion T4 is legit, it's the most republican way to solve the incel crisis.

182 - 184cm or 6'0" is basic bitch height and all men are expected to be at least this tall if they want to be taken seriously by anyone.
It's a completely normal and average height and it's the minimum height required to be seen as a man.

Height and frame can boost an average guys SMV into oblivion

“Is it me or is he cute or just tall tehehe”

six foot is not short, dont make sense