Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Assigning a higher SMV to yourself just because you were able to fuck 10 to 15 average-tier foids after simping hard for them is pathetic

Sigma

Sigma

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
★★★★★
And most of all it is a strong indicator of :bluepill:conditioning, no self-awareness, etc.
I wasn't even aware that such an absurd claim could be made by a sub-chad guy until fairly recently. I drove across state lines to visit an old friend from high school, he naturally mentioned his plans after getting dumped by his fat 4/10 feminist bitch girlfriend. I ask him "what girls in this area do you actually think you can get" and he responds with "I KNOW I can get at least a few that are comparable in looks to my last girlfriend, I'm like a 7/10" :no:
Tbh he is a 5/10 and even if he looksmaxxed he would never be higher than a 6
I tried to gently restrain him back down to reality by saying "You THINK you're a 7 but I can guarantee that most females wouldn't say you're higher than a 5"
"Nah man my body count is in the teens so I'm definitely attractive"
:feelskek::feelshaha::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelskek:
The glaring problem with that laughable argument is the fact that the body count is composed of 4/10 ethnic foids and fat white foids AND factoring all the self-deprecating simping he had to do in order to touch their pussies
It has to be some of the most intense delusion I've ever seen
Makes me a bit sad actually

meanwhile on incels.is if you speak to a woman once you are a fakecel chad

I would not be friends with people, as a subhuman if they're normfag sex havers tbh

Trying to even moderately blackpill a friend will never work. Especially if you don’t know them well, honestly surprised he responded the way he did.

Last edited:
I would not be friends with people, as a subhuman if they're normfag sex havers tbh
When we met and were hanging out often, he was incel. He didn't ascend until shortly after high school.

Better than nothing I suppose but I would not fuck a fat white foid tbh. Fat cumskins are the most repulsive fat foids in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back