Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion asshole behaviour is encouraged amongst males

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
all just a symptom of gynocentrism, or the normie-foid cult. not a racist at all, but to put it into my best words, i've observed such "nigger" behaviour between guys for years, and i couldn't piece it all together until as of recent. it seems like because of both intrasexual competition and gynocentrism, guys always just seem to have go's at each other just for existing. i also do think part of it is to keep guys in line too, as part of the dominance hierarchy (which foids ironically have control of).

but yea, i'm an oldcel and have seen it all. guys that just seem to be tense and on guard. and also esp. seem hasty to hound any guys they deem unfit to participate and be a part of society. so basically guys like us that are typical more so outsiders.

wanna see normies go full retard trying to mog each other? put a foid in the room

Lil Xan, this faggot right here, dated Miley Cyrus' sister. Look at him, and tell me if it makes sense that we are lonely, while he gets pussy.

IMG 5324

wanna see normies go full retard trying to mog each other? put a foid in the room
yep lol.

i guess you can't blame them though. sweet ascension is just too sweet.

i'm not any different anyway. i'd ascend if i had the chance. i just don't wanna engage in harsh and brutal intrasexual competition in order to do so though.

so i'm probably planning to locationmaxx somehow, before i'm senile. i will be taking 1 foid out of the pool though yes, but no toes will be stepped on. not that i'm trying to be morally superior, but i just would rather not engage and be that way
Lil Xan, this faggot right here, dated Miley Cyrus' sister. Look at him, and tell me if it makes sense that we are lonely, while he gets pussy.

View attachment 526055
he's white, pretty GL, hip, statusmaxxed, moneymaxxed, etc. why not lol