Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @ASS_F desperately needs T injections

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I dont remember his earlier posting style since I dont remember what kind of avi he used to have (I associate forum personalities with their avis) but currently he is one of the lowest T posters

Virtually all of is posts are about how he wants to feel vulnerable with a girl and be all cutesy and lovey dovey with her

No woman wants a man acting like this though

Masculinity theory is extremely legit, if you come across as a sissy who cant protect her you will never get laid

We don't need this kind of dick measuring. Looksmax is the home for that.

Calling out a sole poster in front of the forum, brutal, it’s over for @ASS_F .

Over for romanticcels

We don't need this kind of dick measuring. Looksmax is the home for that.

Everyone on that forum mogs me, Im a virgin, I cant even lurk there because it fills me with rage knowing that everyone there gets laid daily

I dont remember his earlier posting style since I dont remember what kind of avi he used to have (I associate forum personalities with their avis) but currently he is one of the lowest T posters

Virtually all of is posts are about how he wants to feel vulnerable with a girl and be all cutesy and lovey dovey with her

No woman wants a man acting like this though

Masculinity theory is extremely legit, if you come across as a sissy who cant protect her you will never get laid
You think I don’t agree with this
I 100% women don’t like that shit
I even acknowledge this several times in my retarded little rants
Not like me being more manly will do shit since my looks are already a dealbreaker

Brutal.
How is Looksmax and is it suicide fuel or lifefuel?

Everyone on that forum mogs me, Im a virgin, I cant even lurk there because it fills me with rage knowing that everyone there gets laid daily
you are not alone, man :feelsrope:

He needs to hit the gym ASAP!!!

He needs to hit the gym ASAP!!!
I do lift but lifting ain’t gonna change my desires on a whim

Anyway I really hate being a fucking punching bag in this place

I’m probably the least liked user here L O L
I like your threads tbhngl, it's good to know someone else is suffering emotionally as much as I do, and it isn't just not being able to getting your dick in a pussy :feelsrope:

I’m probably the least liked user here L O L

Literally no, I actually read your posts and relate to them, I dont see why anyone would hate you tbh

Literally no, I actually read your posts and relate to them, I dont see why anyone would hate you tbh
I’ve been told some shitty things lately for my thoughts and feelings on shit are
But thanks

How often do you hit the gym and for how long? Do you hit it brutally?

Brutal.
How is Looksmax and is it suicide fuel or lifefuel?

Its ERfuel, literally everyone on that forum is sexually active, its lookism.net 2.0

Your posts are suicide fuel for me since they force me to think about relationships with women and it’s annoying wanting something I can’t have.

I just want to cope without thinking about that.

How often do you hit the gym and for how long? Do you hit it brutally?
I try at least three times a week for an hour but ever since I lost my job I haven’t been able to afford my gym (I use a trainer, which is dumb but he holds me accountable) so I’ve only been going one day a week
I really should break off from him and just go to some chain gym or something 5x a week like everyone else does, but I really like my trainer. He’s a cool dude, and I feel really uncomfortable in gyms for some reason.
how tall are u
5’8

ucked is what comes after F right?

I’ve been told some shitty things lately for my thoughts and feelings on shit are
But thanks

The way I measure how much I dislike someone is how bad I wanna see them banned and I woulnt want you banned, you actually legit contribute to this forum

On the other hand theres guys like weed, fjlfkfi, Ritalin and the rest of the fakecel gang who are here just to troll and who I think should be permad and never allowed to post here ever again

Also anyone who mogs me makes me a bit irritated

ucked is what comes after F right?
Yes

but not really, the name has no meaning. It was a random throwaway I used initially to troll on r/nba during the NBA off season a few years ago. Eventually I started using it on r/incels once my original throwaway got banned

Your posts are suicide fuel for me since they force me to think about relationships with women and it’s annoying wanting something I can’t have.

I just want to cope without thinking about that.

Arent you like 17 boyo
giphy.gif

Cope if you think T levels are gonna change your truecel status. Over for ASS_F tho being hated by ur fellowcels is suifuel.

I try at least three times a week for an hour but ever since I lost my job I haven’t been able to afford my gym (I use a trainer, which is dumb but he holds me accountable) so I’ve only been going one day a week
I really should break off from him and just go to some chain gym or something 5x a week like everyone else does, but I really like my trainer. He’s a cool dude, and I feel really uncomfortable in gyms for some reason.

3 to 4 times a week for 2 hours is also enough. Hit the gym until your hands start to bleed. You need to turn the gym into your home.

3 to 4 times a week for 2 hours is also enough. Hit the gym until your hands start to bleed. You need to turn the gym into your home.
>2 hours
I don’t think you’re supposed to work out for more than an hour straight unless your dividing your sessions into two, with rest in between.
I don’t see the point in working out for literally two hours unless you enjoy long distance running.

Its ERfuel, literally everyone on that forum is sexually active, its lookism.net 2.0
Oh no, my curiosity's peaked now. I might have to go check it out.

my T is probobly lower ngl

gonna buy roids as part of my 2020 gf challenge ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back