Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asking incels to go to therapy is like asking the poor to go to therapy

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
There are systemic issues that create inceldom (as well as poorness). We need to avoid the logic of self-improvement which is another manifestation of the individualization of our problems: psychologizing inceldom is just like psychologizing poverty: one is disposed of sex due to systematic reasons the other is disposed of property due to systemic issues.

Also, let´s not forget that therapy is EXTREMELY emasculating, they just want to subvert out revolutionary potential. Therapy is gynocentric and that´s why it plays a huge role in white w*men culture.

Last edited:
high IQ post. although i do think that there are mentalcels with money that would benefit from therapy, depending on which mental disorder they have ofc.

high IQ post. although i do think that there are mentalcels with money that would benefit from therapy, depending on which mental disorder they have ofc.
They should just take medication instead

Therapy is just for middle class white women’s problems: the only real purpose they have is to give you jewpills.

that's why i said that it depends on which mental issue they have. there is no medication for autism and personality disorders.
True for personality for disorders, but I doubt therapy would have some significant effect on 20+ guys with light to mild autism

Maybe, i still don´t believe in therapy. I´ll rather go to confession but i don´t believe in God. Therapy is the confession of atomized post-industrial societies, and that´s why it sucks.
Therapy is just for middle class white women’s problems: the only real purpose they have is to give you jewpills.
I agree with the first statement, i wouldn't go that far to call it jewish-like.

that's why i said that it depends on which mental issue they have. there is no medication for autism and personality disorders.
The only cure for autism is 150 grams of lead injected into the brain stem at 1500 ft/s

Last edited:
No therapy for your face.

therapy is just an excuse to feminize you

Yes. I've long noticed this in "group therapy" sessions.

What exactly?

Gynocentric behavior. In my personal experiences(Many years ago), I was frequently criticized by group therapists for stuttering and struggling to understand social cues. Females in the group with similar illnesses and symptoms were excused and told "It's okay honey. You're just a bit shy. Please take as much time as you need". This special treatment includes switching a certain female into a different group because I was "negatively influencing" her by suffering from very similar symptoms.

Very emasculating.

Mentalcell who have depression should sometimes be medicated but I believe that theraphy is bullshit. Most therapists are women or low IQ males and they are just there to milk your money. You better find some friends and talk with them and take the white pill. White pill is black pill plus the acceptance that we are incel but we better be happy about or ascend in any way (seamaxxing for example).

Post title isn't an analogy, but here's the real analogy (from some blog in 2014) if we spoke to poor people the way therapists speak to incels:

You keep whining about how “unfair” it is that you can’t get a good job. “But I’m such a hard worker.” No, actual hard workers don’t feel like they’re entitled to other people’s money just because they ask nicely.

“Why do rich white kids who got legacy admissions to Yale receive cushy sinecures, but I have to work two grueling minimum wage jobs just to keep a roof over my head?” By even asking that question, you prove that you think of bosses as giant bags of money, rather than as individual human beings who are allowed to make their own choices. No one “owes” you money just because you say you “work hard”, and by complaining about this you’re proving you’re not really a hard worker at all. I’ve seen a lot of Hard Workers (TM) like you, and scratch their entitled surface and you find someone who thinks just because they punched a time card once everyone needs to bow down and worship them.

If you complain about “rich white kids who get legacy admissions to Yale,” you’re raising a huge red flag that you’re the kind of person who steals from their employer, and companies are exactly right to give you a wide berth.