Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over asked my mom about her family history, my inceldom is the product of simple cause & effect, traced back to generational events

B

bbwqs_v

Recruit
★★★★★
my mom's grandparents were from china, my mom's maternal side was super rich & wealthy. too bad china had (and still has?) a patriarchal society so my mom's mom inherited nothing and all the property & assets went to her brothers, maybe i would've been born a richcel instead.

then, my mom's mom at age 10 had a car accident that fucked up her face, so she ended up marrying poor & ugly ricecel due to arranged marriage culture. now i just need to figure out what went wrong in my dad's family history to give rise to me, an ugly autistic short ricecel. a large proportion of our lives have been sealed by the fate of genetics along with unpredictable and uncontrollable external events.

View: https://youtu.be/MihlCysVWNs

"there are nexuses, causal relationships that cannot be separated"

to leave it on a bright note.. we've been dealt a suboptimal — unwinnable hand by the cosmos, let's still play those cards to our best ability.. whether that means ropemaxxing, neetmaxxing, moneymaxxing, or maxxing in any particular aspect of life, let's do it to our best ability.. .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back