Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity IT stop virtue signaling, and recognize our MESSIAH cannot be denied

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vxrdbw/incels_making_fun_of_a_man_for_his_day_in_the/

It's not enough to give positive comments. He is not a child. He is an adult in college. He needs head.

The only way for him to NOT be our messiah is if he gets SEX ASAP. I'm out here on a limb trying to get him laid. How am I bad person??? So, please, for the love of god fuck him. He does not need comments like

"Don't listen to these miserable folks. Live your life in the best way for you."
"You seem like such a nice and productive person. You’re amazing and they’re just jealous they could never! Keep it up! I really liked the edition"
"Keep it up big man"

These are condescending comments typically given by adults to children that get bullied, so they'll stop crying. Absolutely useless. He needs comments like:

"I WANT to swallow your jizz"
"I WANT YOUR BABIES NOW"
"Pure BIG DICK ENERGY"
"Here is my IG, lets meet up!"

SO ALL YOU CUNTS OUT THERE trying to give this man hope, you know what to do. AND IF YOU CANT GIVE IT YOU'RE ALL JUST VIRTUE SIGNALLING COWARDS AND LIARS

Last edited:
actually positive feedbacks are worse since they include pity.

they hate the success of someone in their shoes. Don't they yearn for this? incels make no fucking sense.
Lmao what success??? IT cucks are retarded. :lul:

They're the ones talking down to him as if he were a child. They're the ones giving him false hope. Telling him the truth about his situation is a lot kinder than deluding him into thinking everything is/will be okay. If they wanted to help him, why not go out on a date with him? He would probably appreciate that a lot more than being gaslighted and lied to.

TARUcel has real needs that are being unmet. We didn't put him in that situation. We merely empathise with him.

Last edited:
Yeah. I know that if I had the feeling like I was getting those comments genuinely, it would do a lot more to help me than "Don't let them get to you, you're amazing in your own way!" :feelsPop::feelshaha:

Yeah. I know that if I had the feeling like I was getting those comments genuinely, it would do a lot more to help me than "Don't let them get to you, you're amazing in your own way!" :feelsPop::feelshaha:
they call us unfeeling 'school shooters' yet they are SEVERELY lacking in basic emotional intelligence

Damn. IT drowned out all of the blackpilling comments.

I mog this guy to hell and back, even as a curry myself, so if it’s over for me then it never began for him

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vxrdbw/incels_making_fun_of_a_man_for_his_day_in_the/

It's not enough to give positive comments. He is not a child. He is an adult in college. He needs head.

The only way for him to NOT be our messiah is if he gets SEX ASAP. I'm out here on a limb trying to get him laid. How am I bad person??? So, please, for the love of god fuck him. He does not need comments like

"Don't listen to these miserable folks. Live your life in the best way for you."
"You seem like such a nice and productive person. You’re amazing and they’re just jealous they could never! Keep it up! I really liked the edition"
"Keep it up big man"

These are condescending comments typically given by adults to children that get bullied, so they'll stop crying. Absolutely useless. He needs comments like:

"I WANT to swallow your jizz"
"I WANT YOUR BABIES NOW"
"Pure BIG DICK ENERGY"
"Here is my IG, lets meet up!"

SO ALL YOU CUNTS OUT THERE trying to give this man hope, you know what to do. AND IF YOU CANT GIVE IT YOU'RE ALL JUST VIRTUE SIGNALLING COWARDS AND LIARS

Based and truthpilled

They would never even contemplate about kissing him let alone sleeping with him on bed and be the momma of his child:feelshaha::feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/vy9q7n/incels_are_making_him_a_saint_already_when_he/

Still not a single lustful comment, or a genuine DM request to actually get started on jumping on our messiah's bones from these cowards. Messiah is the kind of guy that would get a pity date on some faggot reality TV show out of charity, and then get ghosted the next day, but you know who will always be there for him?

PEOPLE LIKE US, incels who know what being treated like SHIT, and what being condescended to FEELS like.

Dude seems pretty cool. :feelsYall:

ovER before it even began

IT has never been able to register that babying and shitty pity compliments like “yeah you go champ” do nothing for an ugly dude that would literally die for the chance to be touched by a woman lol

IT foids can easily make this guy happy. By SWALLOWING HIS SEMEN.

But they font do it somehow.