Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asians why do u despise me :(

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So whenever I go run in my trail at my park the Asians either never look me in the eyes at all or if they do give me the dirtiest looks like 0 respect or dignity what so ever. At least white ppl acknowledge me somewhat and either get scared and go the other way or like up nod me or smile or some Shit or any other race but Idk asian niggas man why y’all so mad at me

Asians are the true racists

Because they don't like noggers

Because they don't like noggers
Yea but the whites don’t like me either but at least they’re like more kinda obvious abut it or mutual idk

They prefer to keep the distance most of the time

Yea but the whites don’t like me either but at least they’re like more kinda obvious abut it or mutual idk

Asians are more passive in nature, they don't like expressing their disgust as much as other races

Asians are more passive in nature, they don't like expressing their disgust as much as other races
True they kinda like act dumb as if they didn’t see u lol
They prefer to keep the distance most of the time
Yea and it’s not just the guys either it’s all of them women and men old and young (depending on whether they’re chinese american tho)

they despise nigger skinned people

So whenever I go run in my trail at my park the Asians either never look me in the eyes at all or if they do give me the dirtiest looks like 0 respect or dignity what so ever. At least white ppl acknowledge me somewhat and either get scared and go the other way or like up nod me or smile or some Shit or any other race but Idk asian niggas man why y’all so mad at me
Are you curry?

Cos u aren't as cucked

Asians are the true racists
JFL this

This the group of foids that disowns their men for a chance at a manly, genetically superior male than your average ricemen.

You dont even need to be white, you just need a couple of chad features and you're good to go with your average noodle.

lmao is this some kind of US thing? When i walk past people in public i act like they don't even exist

The discrimination of blacks is a very common thing outside of North America and Europe.
You’re just very sheltered lol.

whites got a lot of flak in the media for being racist over the past 50ish years while asians were ignored so they never got pressured into being accepting

lmao is this some kind of US thing? When i walk past people in public i act like they don't even exist
In public it’s different but it’s like a trail so everyone is pretty much jogging up and down or walking or w/e. There is a mental hospital like not too far away tho lol

Maybe they're scared of your BBC.

white people do polite smiles and nods to blackcels
asians avoid eye contact completely and might shit talk blackcels behind their back

white people do polite smiles and nods to blackcels
asians avoid eye contact completely and might shit talk blackcels behind their back
Wtf this is facts

Are you black?
If you are that’s probaly the reason why

Last edited:
Curries despise me tbh they think they have 300 iq