Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Asians who come from the worst countries reject higher status men and their brothers and sons get with way higher status girls fuck this shit

• Thread starter Mentally lost cel
  • Start date
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

The Prince Of İstanbul
★★★★★
Cho 1467101c20240521 210153
News graphics 2007  633826a
I got rejected by a low beckie shit country asian and her younger brother was fucking goth emo high school girls fuckucicjkfkckckcjcjjfjfkc

We must do something

@Audley Porter @Fat Link @Vendetta

Cho was based as fuck and mogs ER on ER so fucking hard.

ER was a fucking retarded motherfucker who killed a bunch of ricels for no reason, Cho would stomp his fucking skull on a pavement if he knew what ER was up to. ER going ER was the biggest ER failure ever.

But ER at least did something that Cho did not manage, he spread the word far and wide, Its thanks to ER I learned of blackpill in the first place.

ER was a fucking retarded motherfucker who killed a bunch of ricels for no reason, Cho would stomp his fucking skull on a pavement if he knew what ER was up to. ER going ER was the biggest ER failure ever.

But ER at least did something that Cho did not manage, he spread the word far and wide, Its thanks to ER I learned of blackpill in the first place.

View attachment 1176749
You cant disrespect The God Elliot Rodger u fucking faggot , he killed those asian normie pieces of shits because they were awful normie scum

You cant disrespect The God Elliot Rodger u fucking faggot , he killed those asian normie pieces of shits because they were awful normie scum
He killed a bunch of ricecels then fucked up his entire ER episode, was a massive failure.

Also he was a volcel and literally staceyonly, he lived in the most chad/staceys infested area on the entire fucking planet and was mad that he couldn't get a white stacey on his dick instead of coming down to earth.

View attachment 1176749
They are both legends

take your word back about ER or ill hunt u down with my incel cia agents

He killed a bunch of ricecels then fucked up his entire ER episode, was a massive failure.

Also he was a volcel and literally staceyonly, he lived in the most chad/staceys infested area on the entire fucking planet and was mad that he couldn't get a white stacey on his dick instead of coming down to earth.
Fucking kill yourself faggot , er did deserve a stacy u fucking cunt , those ricecels were evil normi3s i hope you die

He wasnt stacyonly tho no decent girl liked him

Fucking kill yourself faggot , er did deserve a stacy u fucking cunt , those ricecels were evil normi3s i hope you die
never

ER was a massive failure who took innocent ricecel lives away, he had no right to make that decision for them maybe they wanted to moneymaxx and cope but now they cant because this retard ape killed them instead of having sympathy, that is because he hated being an incel, he never considered himself an incel, that is the reason he aped out.

I read every single word of his manifesto, he thought he was better than us losers, he never wanted to be dragged down, that is why he was so mad that he was no accepted by chads and staceys in that ChadInfested city. That is why he threw his latte at those faggots, that is why he was so fking angry about it all.

Because he wanted stacey and he wanted the chad life when he wasnt one.

Its ironic that there are incels who defend ER when ER would probably kill you too because he hated incels more than the normies.

View attachment 1176749
Cho's manifesto was garbage Elliot's manifesto was a masterpiece.

Cho mogs ER in everything except writing.

You just need to reread the ER manifesto in the part where he goes to the party to understand why he hated incels. He wanted to be a part of the elite mogger club but he wasnt allowed to so he aped out and tried to kill the moggers but equally he tried to kill the subhumans like us who he considered beneath him.

Its ironic that there are incels who defend ER when ER would probably kill you too because he hated incels more than the normies.
No he wouldnt i guess , he hated the popular kids , i was never popular

You just need to reread the ER manifesto in the part where he goes to the party to understand why he hated incels. He wanted to be a part of the elite mogger club but he wasnt allowed to so he aped out and tried to kill the moggers but equally he tried to kill the subhumans like us who he considered beneath him.
no

never

ER was a massive failure who took innocent ricecel lives away, he had no right to make that decision for them maybe they wanted to moneymaxx and cope but now they cant because this retard ape killed them instead of having sympathy, that is because he hated being an incel, he never considered himself an incel, that is the reason he aped out.

I read every single word of his manifesto, he thought he was better than us losers, he never wanted to be dragged down, that is why he was so mad that he was no accepted by chads and staceys in that ChadInfested city. That is why he threw his latte at those faggots, that is why he was so fking angry about it all.

Because he wanted stacey and he wanted the chad life when he wasnt one.
i can see why he felt ljke that , everyone was beneath him truly , they were normie scum who screamed and laughed to everything

You wouldnt get it

No he wouldnt i guess , he hated the popular kids , i was never popular
Thats not true

You must go read his manifesto again and study it well this time. You will see the disdain he has to weaklings that do not take matters in their own hands, who just rot and give up like us here.

Thats not true

You must go read his manifesto again and study it well this time. You will see the disdain he has to weaklings that do not take matters in their own hands, who just rot and give up like us here.
can u post it here

The ricecel horde is overblown.

You know what else happenes?

The ricecel horde is overblown.

You know what else happenes?

Idgaf about this , i only saw ugly woman be wjth niggers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5