Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian Women May Be The Most Loyal Race to Their Men (in the west)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
This will be a very controversial post but from my observations at the schools I've attended and my college in a very diverse part of the country this is what I've realized.

I was shopping for a denim jacket on uniqlo and came across this picture under it.

Boyfriend

This girl uploaded a picture of her and her boyfriend wearing the jacket in the part of the listing where customers can share how they wear the clothes.

This couple is perfectly looks matched. (I would give the girl about 1 point over the guy tbh).

I see this time and time again at my college.

I also see Asian girls that mog Asian guys into oblivion with them.

I don't consider this cherrypicking because I see this time and time again in my life. If I was completely insane I'm sure I could produce 5 different examples a day just going to my classes in a week.

From the girls name Xin Yu we know she is Chinese and from the foam signs they're holding they attend the University of Washington.

U Wash is a frat school. Do you know how many Chads would be dorming on campus here? Do you know how many Asian guys she'd have access to back home that are just like the one she's with?

Yet she chooses her Asian looksmatch in Asia.

People here seriously overestimate the power of JBW. It is very limited in scope.

Cels with life experience such as @Dekim understand this. Asian women in the west are simply unattainable for the vast majority of western men.

That is why yellowfevercels like me need to go to Asia to find our waifu.

Chances are if you see an Asian girl with a Chad guy or something like that she is completely westernized (a rotten banana) and may as well be your typical western roastie and thus for all intents and purposes no longer counts as Asian.

This subject was my very first post on this forum: https://incels.is/threads/there-are...ls-from-experience-at-large-university.33059/

and it's a subject I think is not properly acknowledged.

Some stats: http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

In the USA 36% of Asian women marry outside their race (aka 64% loyalty rate). If we separate by foreign born and US born it goes from 31% to 54% (nearly half of Americanized Asian roasties are loyal to their own men).

Keep in mind how small the Asian population is in the US and despite that how high the Asian + Asian marriage rate is for both foreign and locally born Asian women.

What I am trying to say is it's harder in the west to get a Stacey than an Asian girl.

So yellowfevercels must learn the Asian language of their choice and go to that country because it's not going to work here.

And then you bring back your waifu in US and she cheats on you with a Tyrone.....(just jocking)

maybe they were not westernized yet... wait if chad approaches

Cope. Is that how you'll excuse yourself by racemixing? JFL

knew who this thread was by just the title
UjlCaxv.gif

Not to mention they are the cutest and most attractive race as well.

They have personalities + looks.

Everything you would need in a wife.

The guy mogs her a bit.

Autism.

XwOzIS5

you guys need to really realize that AWALT. Asian women are by far the fucking worst, from my experience in high school. treat you like shit and look down at you especially if you are ethnic.

maybe they were not westernized yet... wait if chad approaches

She attends University of Washington. If it was going to happen it would've by now.

you guys need to really realize that AWALT. Asian women are by far the fucking worst, from my experience in high school. treat you like shit and look down at you especially if you are ethnic.

It is true.

Yellowfevercels need to realize they will never get an Asian girl in the west.

We need to go straight to the source, it's the only way.

Everything is different in Asia. I have seen too many videos to believe otherwise. I know what awaits.

She attends University of Washington. If it was going to happen it would've by now.

It is true.

Everything is different in Asia.
even in asia if they go with you it’s because they hate their own race and culture hence leaving it behind for a westerner. They all deserve to be punished. AWALT.

how can you say they are still loyal to their own race.

It is true.

Everything is different in Asia. I have seen too many videos to believe otherwise. I know what awaits.
Im here (SEA) they prone to white worshiping but when they come to west....its all about options i would say

i’ve also noticed asians stick to asian in the USA. But the usa is just so difficult in general.

Either way i think asians try to be racetraitors in Asia more than here? They stand out over there when they do. Not really sure what their mindset would be over there and why they would choose whites there more often but whatever
Im here (SEA) they prone to white worshiping but when they come to west....its all about options i would say
how is it over there fellow manlet? I am 5’4

What in the fuck is this steaming pile of shit?

I think people like us are in a good situation.

We get to go to the source and have our pick at the Asian girl buffet instead of fighting like a dog for scraps in the West and still getting cucked by the guy in the pic (who even cucks Chad).

I can't wait to leave this hellplane.

i’ve also noticed asians stick to asian in the USA. But the usa is just so difficult in general.

Either way i think asians try to be racetraitors in Asia more than here? They stand out over there when they do. Not really sure what their mindset would be over there and why they would choose whites there more often but whatever

how is it over there fellow manlet? I am 5’4

Yes that is what I'm trying to say!

It makes no sense but this is exactly the situation and the whole point of this thread.

Lowest iq thread on this site
Black women in the west are more loyal
You literally posted one pic and thought that meant asian foids are loyal
How deluded can you be

Lowest iq thread on this site
Black women in the west are more loyal
You literally posted one pic and thought that meant asian foids are loyal
How deluded can you be

If you check the link Black men are the only race that has more disloyal men than women.

Black women are loyal out of necessity. Just Lol.

"Black men are twice as likely as black women to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity (24% vs. 12%)."

No other race has such a disparity.

And it's proof that in the Cuck S. A. Tyrone is King.

Asians are only loyal to white men. They will ditch their ricecel BF's once Chad shows up.

0 iq post
asian women have an interracial marriage rate of 36%, the highest of any race

This is the trend for the international ones, in still not a big fan of the westernized ones

If you check the link Black men are the only race that has more disloyal men than women.

Black women are loyal out of necessity. Just Lol.

"Black men are twice as likely as black women to have a spouse of a different race or ethnicity (24% vs. 12%)."

No other race has such a disparity.

And it's proof that in the Cuck S. A. Tyrone is King.
Bbc and asian worshipper
/pol/ package deal

Bbc and asian worshipper
/pol/ package deal

White women are BBC worshipers.

Western Women and Black Men were made for each other. I can say this 100% without feeling like a cuck because they can have each other.

I love going to /pol/ for the Asian women worship threads, btw.

0 iq post
asian women have an interracial marriage rate of 36%, the highest of any race

That's only because their are less Asians in the west than other minorities that it's that high.

If Asian population was in size to the Hispanic/Black one the numbers would be way smaller.
This is the trend for the international ones, in still not a big fan of the westernized ones

The Asian Asian ones are the best.

from the foam signs they're holding they attend the University of Washington.

no man

https://wustl.edu

UBhK-2eF_400x400.jpg

Your observations are in concordance with mine, though, which is why I continually find myself perplexed by "JBW" histrionics. I barely ever see dethniks with Whites and their foids seem to be quite loyal on the whole. The ones I do see with Whites are usually 4/10, 100% westernized, and typically opt for patchy-beard soyfags.

I have a lot of respect for asian:asian couples. What I don’t like is seeing scrawny white guys who would by all other accounts be one of us save for the fact that he has an attractive asian girlfriend.

Another thing I noticed on campus is that there’s often a big disparity in the looks between pure asian couples (with the girls being a lot more attractive and the guy being either as attractive or often times less attractive than me), but I’m fine with it because they’re within their own race and a lot of them are foreign students

I have a lot of respect for asian:asian couples. What I don’t like is seeing scrawny white guys who would by all other accounts be one of us save for the fact that he has an attractive asian girlfriend.

Another thing I noticed on campus is that there’s often a big disparity in the looks between pure asian couples (with the girls being a lot more attractive and the guy being either as attractive or often times less attractive than me), but I’m fine with it because they’re within their own race and a lot of them are foreign students

Yeah I see it all the time but I'm not.

Fuck the school for taking this Asian money, they should all be sent back instead of flaunting their looksmatches (and mismatches) in the faces of truecels everyday.

It's kind of a good thing for me though. More fuel to the fire of getting to Japan ASAP

Yeah I see it all the time but I'm not.

Fuck the school for taking this Asian money, they should all be sent back instead of flaunting their looksmatches (and mismatches) in the faces of truecels everyday.

It's kind of a good thing for me though. More fuel to the fire of getting to Japan ASAP
Are you white Zesto? You make a lot of based posts about asian women here.

Are you white Zesto? You make a lot of based posts about asian women here.

Yeah some people might think I'm Asian with everything I know about them.

I'm half white (Med) and half Latino though. I just know a lot about Asian women.

You got to do your homework if you want your waifu after all.

I plan on using my Latino genes (Ancient mongoloid) to fraud as Hafu (half Japanese) when I make my trip for an extra power boost.

Yeah some people might think I'm Asian with everything I know about them.

I'm half white (Med) and half Latino though. I just know a lot about Asian women.

You got to do your homework if you want your waifu after all.

I plan on using my Latino genes (Ancient mongoloid) to fraud as Hafu (half Japanese) when I make my trip for an extra power boost.
You do you man, I’ll just sit here with my 100% indian aesthetics and die alone.

Cope, all women are the same.

As a hapa, this doesn't help me. If an Asian woman is loyal to her race, she'll reject me for being half white. If she's the typical Westernized slut, she'll reject me for being half Asian. Fuck these genes.

My best hope is probably some plain white girl who's taken just enough of the bluepill to think that all races are the same, but not so much as to be an insufferable SJW.

I'm very skeptical about everything a woman does or say. If you take things from foids at face value you are in for a big surprise, boyo. But you won't listen to me. Go to Asia and get yourself an asian woman. Do everything you can to accomplish this.

If you succeed don't forget your fellow incel brothers....bring us anime merchandise

I will be posting a Japan MEGATHREAD and will upload it with lots of cool pics for the incels.

Just one pic of me and my waifu, possibly centered and lots of stuff showing how cool and fun Japan is.

I will be posting a Japan MEGATHREAD and will upload it with lots of cool pics for the incels.

Just one pic of me and my waifu, possibly centered and lots of stuff showing how cool and fun Japan is.
And Yakuza HQ, at least once you have too...

The whole country is Yakuza HQ
Well yeah, whyyyyyyyyy ? Your avi is cool , why don't you want to associate with a gang in Japan or anything like that, you will have a badass life , why you refuse that ?

My dream would be to get a Korean wife but i am 5'4 and arab. no chance. :feelscry:

Well yeah, whyyyyyyyyy ? Your avi is cool , why don't you want to associate with a gang in Japan or anything like that, you will have a badass life , why you refuse that ?

Most of the time you'll just be sitting around drinking sake in a bar wearing a suit with a bunch of other guys.

The suit'll be nice but not that nice.

My dream would be to get a Korean wife but i am 5'4 and arab. no chance. :feelscry:

You'd go far in Indonesia if you were willing to put in a little effort.