Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian Women May Be The Most Loyal Race to Their Men (in the west)

WMAF only exists with US-born asian women that grew up in majority white neighborhoods and schools. any other type of asian woman doesn't care about WMs.

WMAF only exists with US-born asian women that grew up in majority white neighborhoods and schools. any other type of asian woman doesn't care about WMs.

Except in actual Asia.

This will be a very controversial post but from my observations at the schools I've attended and my college in a very diverse part of the country this is what I've realized.

I was shopping for a denim jacket on uniqlo and came across this picture under it.

View attachment 46128

This girl uploaded a picture of her and her boyfriend wearing the jacket in the part of the listing where customers can share how they wear the clothes.

This couple is perfectly looks matched. (I would give the girl about 1 point over the guy tbh).

I see this time and time again at my college.

I also see Asian girls that mog Asian guys into oblivion with them.

I don't consider this cherrypicking because I see this time and time again in my life. If I was completely insane I'm sure I could produce 5 different examples a day just going to my classes in a week.

From the girls name Xin Yu we know she is Chinese and from the foam signs they're holding they attend the University of Washington.

U Wash is a frat school. Do you know how many Chads would be dorming on campus here? Do you know how many Asian guys she'd have access to back home that are just like the one she's with?

Yet she chooses her Asian looksmatch in Asia.

People here seriously overestimate the power of JBW. It is very limited in scope.

Cels with life experience such as @Dekim understand this. Asian women in the west are simply unattainable for the vast majority of western men.

That is why yellowfevercels like me need to go to Asia to find our waifu.

Chances are if you see an Asian girl with a Chad guy or something like that she is completely westernized (a rotten banana) and may as well be your typical western roastie and thus for all intents and purposes no longer counts as Asian.

This subject was my very first post on this forum: https://incels.is/threads/there-are...ls-from-experience-at-large-university.33059/

and it's a subject I think is not properly acknowledged.

Some stats: http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2017/05/18/1-trends-and-patterns-in-intermarriage/

In the USA 36% of Asian women marry outside their race (aka 64% loyalty rate). If we separate by foreign born and US born it goes from 31% to 54% (nearly half of Americanized Asian roasties are loyal to their own men).

Keep in mind how small the Asian population is in the US and despite that how high the Asian + Asian marriage rate is for both foreign and locally born Asian women.

What I am trying to say is it's harder in the west to get a Stacey than an Asian girl.

So yellowfevercels must learn the Asian language of their choice and go to that country because it's not going to work here.
Unpopular opinion but you’re right. Coming from an Asian who was born in the US and now currently living in a developed Asian country for more than a year. Most couples here in Asia are looksmatched and the better looking half is typically the foid. They are also quite loyal and your typical failed whiteboy who can’t get shit in the west and tries his luck in Asia will not be able to cuck you. There are white worshiping Asian hoes here but they are a minority. A large % wants to retain their culture and values. Fuck anyone who says otherwise, they are basement dwellers who haven’t been to Asia.

Yet retard westerners seems to think Asian foids are submissive and loyal, in actual fact they’re just smarter about being a parasite.

Yet retard westerners seems to think Asian foids are submissive and loyal, in actual fact they’re just smarter about being a parasite.

Also westernized Asian women are so fucking annoying have you ever heard an ethnic girl start talking Starbucks? It really is a sight to behold they drop all their culture and worth to be another regurgitated wannabe white whore

Fuck off to japan then you asian hole worshipping git

Also westernized Asian women are so fucking annoying have you ever heard an ethnic girl start talking Starbucks? It really is a sight to behold they drop all their culture and worth to be another regurgitated wannabe white whore

Rofl I know, if I was a Chad I'd rather have the actual blonde Stacy than some wannabe ethnic bitch who looks worse but has all the same bad habits.

Fuck american born ricethots. Materialistic hypergamists but they just keep a straight innocent face while doing the same shit all women do. At least the American born Asians.
Fuck off to japan then you asian hole worshipping git

Yeah, I'm not even a ricecel and I find this to be disgusting. Strip away the cultural constraints applied to her by men and every foid becomes an interchangeable quasi-human fleshbot. All the same, minds directed by the strings mass culture as though they all, worldwide and of every shade, constituted an interconnected mobile of marionettes.

Extra points to noodlewhores with garish, out-of-place blonde streaks in their hair.

Off-topic but seeing weeb foids fangirl over Free! characters is legit suicidefuel.

>Ywn be a Chad swimmer
Just end it fam.
Haven't seen the anime tbh. I just used this gif for AVI halo.

Not to mention they are the cutest and most attractive race as well.

They have personalities + looks.

Everything you would need in a wife.
No, asian women are barely more attractive than black women. They have flat noses, round faces, slanted eyes, fat cheeks, etc. They do have a certain halo effect which makes them seem like loyal women though.

No, asian women are barely more attractive than black women. They have flat noses, round faces, slanted eyes, fat cheeks, etc. They do have a certain halo effect which makes them seem like loyal women though.

Cope.

@Zesto insert him that Aryan beauty image as well.

Cope.

You're a low IQ mong. They have tons of fakeup and plastic surgery. How autistic do you have to be to think an average gook looks like a K-pop singer.

You're a low IQ mong. They have tons of fakeup and plastic surgery. How autistic do you have to be to think an average gook looks like a K-pop singer.

Average asian woman mogs average white women, it's clear as day.

But, everyone has his own preferences, if you think frog-eyed white pigs are better then that's you.

Cope.

Out of the 9 of them I only found 3-4 of them attractive. Plus most of them had plastic surgery and look way better than the average asian girl. Keep coping.

But, everyone has his own preferences, if you think frog-eyed white pigs are better then that's you.
That's why Asians hate themselves so much and try to look as white as possible. RETARD.

You have your preferences but what you said is definitely not true. The only way an asian woman mogs anybody is through plastic surgery.

Racisswhitewomen

You have your preferences but what you said is definitely not true. The only way an asian woman mogs anybody is through plastic surgery.

At best you can put them in the same level of attractiveness as white girls. But you're overestimating white girls too much, they're disgusting to me.

In your first post, you compared them to black gorillas, which is nearly negative level IQ.

REMEMBER THE 14 WORDS

Because the beauty of the white aryan woman must not 1122426

Like yahoo personals roasties compare to pew data Just Lol.

At best you can put them in the same level of attractiveness as white girls. But you're overestimating white girls too much, they're disgusting to me.

In your first post, you compared them to black gorillas, which is nearly negative level IQ.
Hahaha they're not at the same level as white women, they're not even on the same level as latinas.

Asian women have similar noses to "black gorillas" which is why I made the comparison.

Hahaha they're not at the same level as white women, they're not even on the same level as latinas.

Asian women have similar noses to "black gorillas" which is why I made the comparison.

You're a lost cause son, smh...

You're a lost cause son, smh...
Everything I said is true, without plastic surgery the noses of asian women are generally wide and flat, just like a west african nose.

Like yahoo personals roasties compare to pew data Just Lol.
The way you rationalize away interracial marriage patterns is kind of astounding. 54% of US-born Asian women marry interracially and yet- this is somehow evidence that they are the most race-faithful? I mean, Asian women are much more likely than Asian men to marry interracially, meaning that necessarily, some percentage of Asian men have to go unmarried. If they are race-faithful, why are so many Asian men unmarried/celibate?

The way you rationalize away interracial marriage patterns is kind of astounding. 54% of US-born Asian women marry interracially and yet- this is somehow evidence that they are the most race-faithful? I mean, Asian women are much more likely than Asian men to marry interracially, meaning that necessarily, some percentage of Asian men have to go unmarried. If they are race-faithful, why are so many Asian men unmarried/celibate?

I don't have the unmarried data.

U.S. born is not such a big deal (38% men (this would be mostly white girls btw) to 54 % women)

Foreign born is a little alarming (15% men to 31% women) I'll give you that.

But with the way some people write on here you'd think these rates would be closer to 80%+ when in reality for US Born it's barely a little more than half and foreign born it's not even close to half.

Tfw not Asian