Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious There Are Only Two Types of Asian Girls (From Experience at Large University)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
1st type) International students. The high status ones are Koreans and rich. Usually the best dressed, very materialistic. Only associate with other Asians and date kpop-maxed Korean guys who are also rich and fashion maxed.

The low status ones: Could be any Asian ethnicity, still only assosciate with other Asians.

What both types of Asian international student girls have in common? They do not integrate and prefer to be amongst their own kind and speak their own language.

2nd type) Westernized (Americanized) Asian Girls - Indistinguishable from average roastie except Asian appearance. Chad chaser. Usually very fat. Unrealistic standards in comparison to status.

Where does this myth come from that Asian girls are easy and chase after Western guys?

They self-segregate and make no attempts at all to branch out of their Asian social circles, not even in an attempt to lure Chad to approach them.

I have not seen a single Asian girl in an interracial relationship at my university.

How would one even approach them? They most likely will ignore you and/or pretend that they don't speak English. I believe even Chad would get this same treatment. They don't want anything to do with anything outside their social circle.

They are here to get American degrees. Couldn't care less about western guys.

This Asian girls being easy thing is just one giant cope.

Maybe in the past. In the early 2000s and 1990s these girls would not be as connected with other Asians and thus out of necessity would be forced to branch out and would be approachable to Western guys to help them acclimate to studying in a foreign country; but now with smartphones they live in their own little Asian bubbles as they can all just connect with each other.

JBW is true to a certain extent.

Its simple, like all foids they want genetics that are equal to or greater quality than theirs.

Americanized Asian women are no different than any other American women.

FOB Asian Women definitely just segregate. I've seen some dirty looking FOB Asian women dating incel looking asian men at my school.

Guys here usually talk about jungle gooks from thailand and the phillippines. Peasant women from the lowest classes. You're talking about asians from the upper classes, in this case you're right. A rich korean girl will want nothing from a low-tier white guy, the typical basement dwellers who post here.

Lol, /hapa/ cope. Asian women are all the same.

Guys here usually talk about jungle gooks from thailand and the phillippines. Peasant women from the lowest classes. You're talking about asians from the upper classes, in this case you're right. A rich korean girl will want nothing from a low-tier white guy, the typical basement dwellers who post here.
No asian woman want us, but they will kill for white Chad. Especially in Asia.

FOB Asians are a little better than whites in my experience.

Emphasis on 'a little'. Not much better.

Most American Asian girls also have a severe case of white fever.

Someone on r9k has confirmed my theories. This is the reality, JBW is cope.

IMG 3192

http://boards.4chan.org/r9k/thread/44396791/r9k-says-asian-women-are-attracted-to-white-men

Apparently from the 4chan thread only hope is to make Asian friends in Uni and hope they set you up with the girls they know. For an outsider that seems like something impossible to do. Would not even know where to start.

what about Filipino women, im catfihing one rn with a tyrone

here she is, big tits and ass

what about Filipino women, im catfihing one rn with a tyrone

I am incel so I only have my observations to go by. From what I've seen this self-segregation clannish thing is prevalent in East Asians/Orientals (Korean, Chinese, Japanese).

If you are a blackcel these type of women have a reputation of hating dark skinned guys. Filipinos are different from what I've seen they integrate much better and are less racist. You can go try going for them legitly, you might be able to escape.

1st type) International students. The high status ones are Koreans and rich. Usually the best dressed, very materialistic. Only associate with other Asians and date kpop-maxed Korean guys who are also rich and fashion maxed.

The low status ones: Could be any Asian ethnicity, still only assosciate with other Asians.

What both types of Asian international student girls have in common? They do not integrate and prefer to be amongst their own kind and speak their own language.

2nd type) Westernized (Americanized) Asian Girls - Indistinguishable from average roastie except Asian appearance. Chad chaser. Usually very fat. Unrealistic standards in comparison to status.

Where does this myth come from that Asian girls are easy and chase after Western guys?

They self-segregate and make no attempts at all to branch out of their Asian social circles, not even in an attempt to lure Chad to approach them.

I have not seen a single Asian girl in an interracial relationship at my university.

How would one even approach them? They most likely will ignore you and/or pretend that they don't speak English. I believe even Chad would get this same treatment. They don't want anything to do with anything outside their social circle.

They are here to get American degrees. Couldn't care less about western guys.

This Asian girls being easy thing is just one giant cope.

Maybe in the past. In the early 2000s and 1990s these girls would not be as connected with other Asians and thus out of necessity would be forced to branch out and would be approachable to Western guys to help them acclimate to studying in a foreign country; but now with smartphones they live in their own little Asian bubbles as they can all just connect with each other.
JBW only applies if you live in a non-white country because then you're seen as exotic.

I am incel so I only have my observations to go by. From what I've seen this self-segregation clannish thing is prevalent in East Asians/Orientals (Korean, Chinese, Japanese).

If you are a blackcel these type of women have a reputation of hating dark skinned guys. Filipinos are different from what I've seen they integrate much better and are less racist. You can go try going for them legitly, you might be able to escape.

What did you think of the one I put in my comment

They self-segregate and make no attempts at all to branch out of their Asian social circles.
I have seen interracial couples but for the most part they self-segregate. Hang out with other Asians and speak their ching huang ling wong language as loud as they can.

A rich korean girl will want nothing from a low-tier white guy, the typical basement dwellers who post here.
This. Status matters a shit ton to women. Especially vanity obsessed rice women.

This. Status matters a shit ton to women. Especially vanity obsessed rice women.

Type 1 rice women may just be the most materialistic.

She will be with a western guy if she thinks he's going to be making a lot of money in the future or is already wealthy.

Still would prefer to have Asian betabucks though.

>catfishing asians with Tyrone
kvpaw.gif

I'm starting to doubt the power of the racepill.

* Westernized, Location = Jersey

The girl in the pic falls perfectly under my type 2 in OP.