Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian woman said white guy most attractive

stupid

god i hate youtube

The utter trash you watch lad...

This is lifefuel for me, a whitie. If only they wernt chad only and like all white men

They found none to be really attractive. Even the sheeboon said she wouldnt even give them a glance.

The pure absurdity is that they mogged those women.. the women in this were below average at best.

They found none to be really attractive. Even the sheeboon said she wouldnt even give them a glance.

The pure absurdity is that they mogged those women.. the women in this were below average at best.
She was just pissed
This is lifefuel for me, a whitie. If only they wernt chad only and like all white men

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2i9gqt7ls0

1458239801689-jpg.462037

I wonder what's the story behind this painting

@IncelCream and I will japanmaxx one day maby
Amen

Whitu cocku always wins.

Wow I'm shocked

Most of the women here are avg/below avg. The levels of entitlement are insane.

If only they wernt chad
There's the catch right there.

Blackops2cel is 100% White yet not a single ethnic would claim that he could possibly slay thanks to his race. Even SEAmaxxing isn't an option if you're sub-4.

my condolences to the short manlet in the green shirt, guy should be posting on here not stood in front of foids getting made fun of:feelsUgh:

my condolences to the short manlet in the green shirt, guy should be posting on here not stood in front of foids getting made fun of:feelsUgh:
He got Blonde Liberal Girl

Rice guy mogs him hard.

ok incelcream we already know

Last edited:
We get it you love Asians.