Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian shortcell try to self-improve, only to fail

Mirage5

Mirage5

Greycel

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/4df4iq/i_dont_understand_why_my_life_is_so_different/

He had a massive social circle and he was still virgin at 36. Six years later, nothing changed either. :feelswhere:

It's over, there is nothing you can do, just LDAR. :blackpill:

I knew I was a short guy (5'3") and asian and that might hurt my chances at dating but I really didn’t mind. I didnt mind if I would have to put in more effort to get less.
I was feeling down one time so I counted how many friends I made in the last 10 years. I counted around 100. I see maybe 60 of those people every month.
I’m 36 and still never got a girl to go on a date. Hell I barely meet single women who will talk to me despite having so many friends. I have like 8 female friends I could call up right now to get a drink, but not a single date in my entire life.
I still approach women. I still meet them. But I treat them like everyone else; just looking for another friend. Another person to make me feel a little less lonely as I wake up and go to sleep alone every night. As usual the single ones who I find attractive are never interested. Not in friendship much less anything else.

Just be social bro, it will happens!

Last edited:
What the :redpill: does to a mf

Wow, this was a sad read.

5'3 and asian for a man means that it is giga over. It never even began level.

Those two facts alone means that its next to near impossible to ascend nowadays in America unless you get incredibly lucky. Even in East Asia where the average rice male nowadays is 5'7+

He might wanna try SEA as the average SEA male is around 5'3 - 5'4.

At least he tried i guess there a lot of people here who can "maybe" ascend but they give 0 fuck as IncelTV said try before give up and if its doesent works its truly over :feelsaww:

you know... I didn't think I was gonna read that all the way through cos of the initial length.... but I did. What a gripping read.

Absolutely brutal sledgehammer of blackpills.

That poor guy has had the entire pharmaceutical factory beltsworth of black-pill pallets dropped on him. The pain resonates with each paragraph.

Gonna check out the original link is, just to see how people responded to it. Wouldnt be surprised if its redpillers and foids still throwing the book at the poor guy. Even after all that.

depressing, i'm sure IT cucks will just say some bullshit like it's his personality or some shit

Should've been posted on r/short

“I knew I was 5’3” and Asian.”

Stopped reading there, he should’ve known it was ovER :lul::lul::lul:

Chad doesn’t have to put in work:feelsjuice::feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

depressing, i'm sure IT cucks will just say some bullshit like it's his personality or some shit
I reeeeeeaally want to know what IT users would think about it. Please, dear IT lurkers, tell me what are your thoughts on this thread.

you know... I didn't think I was gonna read that all the way through cos of the initial length.... but I did. What a gripping read.

Absolutely brutal sledgehammer of blackpills.

That poor guy has had the entire pharmaceutical factory beltsworth of black-pill pallets dropped on him. The pain resonates with each paragraph.
Beautifully said. At this point he is soaked in an ocean of blackpill. He is the living proof of the blackpill!

Gonna check out the original link is, just to see how people responded to it. Wouldnt be surprised if its redpillers and foids still throwing the book at the poor guy. Even after all that.
r/ForeverAlone isn't that bad. It's mostly incels in denial.

I reeeeeeaally want to know what IT users would think about it. Please, dear IT lurkers, tell me what are your thoughts on this thread.
I'm pretty sure some IT users will just say "i know a short guy who slays! no excuses!":bluepill:

We’ll see him here soon

Thanks for posting. Genuinely feel sorry for that guy.
Fucking brutal to think all he wants is a wife and kid and he can't even get one date in 10 years of all his efforts.

I'm pretty sure some IT users will just say "i know a short guy who slays! no excuses!":bluepill:
They are completely delusional. They are so deep down in their Just World fallacy they can't grasp that most short men are doomed to loneliness. Not so long ago, I posted another proof of this. But, you know... There's none so blind as those who will not see.

Thanks for posting. Genuinely feel sorry for that guy.
Fucking brutal to think all he wants is a wife and kid and he can't even get one date in 10 years of all his efforts.
You want to feel even worst? Here is another post made by the same guy :
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/FA30plus/comments/n8p35w/i_once_had_a_women_who_loved_me_and_who_i_loved/

He seems to be a genuinely a good guy. All he wanted was to know love and found a family. And none of this will happen, simply because he is too short. The blackpill is brutal.

read everything, makes me glad i didn't waste time going outside or making friends :feelscomfy:

Not a photo of the same guy (probably), but I found a visual to go along with the story:

NsvJ6oweBuPFU6O yuMaTvYJXUzNTpx0qKFg0kiAVH8

They are so deep down in their Just World fallacy
yup! from interacting with normies, I realized they always express views that align with a Just World. It's tiresome tbh

burn this shit down

I can confirm, I have a massive female friends circle. I'm Autistic and I thought that NTmaxxing would work, I talk to over a dozen toilet friends a day and most use me as an emotional tampon, some are just like male friends, none would even set me up on a blind date because they know that it would reduce their status among their female peers.

If you're attractive you attract people, but I'm repulsive, I repel people.

Do you know what Chad's toilet friends do? They set him up with blind dates all the time and often they know that their female friends will get heartbroken after a ONS, but they just want to have the prestige of "Yeah, I'm the toilet that introduced you to Chad", female friends have bragged to me about setting up their friends with Chad. Meanwhile those same toilet friends would never even casually introduce me to their female friends. :feelswhat:

I can confirm, I have a massive female friends circle. I'm Autistic and I thought that NTmaxxing would work, I talk to over a dozen toilet friends a day and most use me as an emotional tampon, some are just like male friends, none would even set me up on a blind date because they know that it would reduce their status among their female peers.

If you're attractive you attract people, but I'm repulsive, I repel people.

Do you know what Chad's toilet friends do? They set him up with blind dates all the time and often they know that their female friends will get heartbroken after a ONS, but they just want to have the prestige of "Yeah, I'm the toilet that introduced you to Chad", female friends have bragged to me about setting up their friends with Chad. Meanwhile those same toilet friends would never even casually introduce me to their female friends. :feelswhat:
I'm sorry you have to endure this. The blackpill is deep down their genes.

Not a photo of the same guy (probably), but I found a visual to go along with the story:

View attachment 639497
I'm speechless, this pic is brutal.