Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian men versus Latino men

• Thread starter Its0verMuhNigga
  • Start date

Who's more fucked ?

• Asian guys

Votes: 30 71.4%
  • Latino guys

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
Its0verMuhNigga

Its0verMuhNigga

1/10 r/amiugly subhuman
-
Which one of these ethniks have a higher chance of dating outside their respective races . Specifically hooking up with white women.

Personally, I think they tie in low smv but for slightly different reasons.

Asian men

Small dick stigma
typically short or framecel
nerdy effeminate demeanor

Latino men

generally seen as low iq and usually low income (most are not making anything close to six figures)
short dark skin

I think the only Latino guys that actually have a decent amount of smv are afrolatinos (Dominican, Cuban,Puerto Rican etc) and the rare Latino guy that looks mostly white.

Latino men can get Asian girls.

They are too stupid to tell the difference between them and white.

White passing ethnic(latino, arab etc)>brown hispanic>black>oriental>middle easterner>indian

you underestimate ethnics so badly, pretty much the only really fucked race are indians and maybe black people if some women aren't into it

for the rest it's all about face

I'd rather be a Kim or a Chang than a Juan or a Pedro tbh.

>The virgin Chang vs the Chad Raul
Seriously though, if you're an Asian man and don't live in Asia, you're FUCKED.
Latinos can still be Chads as long as they're not 5'4'' Mestizo fence hoppers

race mixing is highly degenerate and a crime against humanity

Latino culture > Asian culture

They are still not fucked compared to currys, but asians(orientals) only have it slightly worse if they go to the west because of high standards. Back in Riceland they are safe. Latinos, however, have a chance, even Mestizo ones, but it is slightly rarer. The Latinos that can slay are ones that are either Black(Dominican Republic, Brazil) or White/white passing(Argentina, Chile)

Jesús > Chung

Asians can work the kpop angle but many Latinos can pass for white. Id say it's white passing latino> asian> brown latino.

I know several taller-ish Mexican guys with white women. One of my gym friends is from Central America and he's short. Never had a gf.

Rarely see an Asian guy with a white girl, though.

Which one of these ethniks have a higher chance of dating outside their respective races . Specifically hooking up with white women.

Personally, I think they tie in low smv but for slightly different reasons.

Asian men

Small dick stigma
typically short or framecel
nerdy effeminate demeanor

Latino men

generally seen as low iq and usually low income (most are not making anything close to six figures)
short dark skin

I think the only Latino guys that actually have a decent amount of smv are afrolatinos (Dominican, Cuban,Puerto Rican etc) and the rare Latino guy that looks mostly white.
Obviously latinos. They are considered sexy by most femoids. Most femoids would take a latino over an asian guy.

its over for asians, Latinos can run thug game

Asd
Asians can work the kpop angle but many Latinos can pass for white. Id say it's white passing latino> asian> brown latino.